Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! (706 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by fajani(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is just too short

Ladies why is it that you say "stop, even though you really want it so bad, you still say "stop" even when your pant is gradually falling on ur toes, you still say "Stop" ,Until the Magic Stick penetrate inside, you shout "Hush, baby i said hush, stooooooooooooooo ash thank you baby, you are taking easy on me

I salute you all
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by ladyF(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
angry lemme read comments on this one. *spreads mat*
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by libertyfather(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
angry lemme read comments on this one. *spreads mat*

U no be lady?
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by ladyF(f): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
libertyfather:

U no be lady?
I am. But I do not completely understand some words the OP used.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by nochildsplay(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:

smh
Aunty ........ You can lie o !!!! shocked
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by Jhenny(f): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
rubbish
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by fajani(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jhenny:
rubbish
like say she's an exception of this
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by wilybebsy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol so true
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by libertyfather(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:

Read again wht he said is so simple and true...so real
Re: Ladies Please, You Need To Tell Reason You Said Stop!!!!!! by Iphesure212(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
u are not sane,

(1) (Reply)

Cures For I'm ‘NOT GOOD ENOUGH’ Sickness / He's Addicted To... / How To Become Happy Again After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.