Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st (5692 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Buharifan: 5:11am On Aug 07, 2015
hello,

I met a girl online about a year ago and we physically met last week.

The lady is beautiful in the face but what I observed with her is she looks sickler and her chest is flat as if she has no br**st.

Do ladies with an almost empty br**st bear child?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Sunnymatey(m): 5:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Guy sorry, pls manage her lik that. Or u can arrange for artificial br***st.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by shawnfamous(m): 5:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Her homones dey 2 slow na.. Na because dem neva bgin touch am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by gabazin080(m): 5:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Don't stay in a relationship out of pity for your partner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by justmag(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2015
This OP just escaped a nut house. What kind of question is this??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by MRpii(m): 5:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Come take mine! Idiot

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 07, 2015
See comments!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by okosodo: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Leave her alone
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2015
So its because of breast u wana jilt her? Oya go and date cossy orjiakor
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by agohmamuda(m): 6:35am On Aug 07, 2015
#No pishures??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Kedu ihe iji ara eme? Nonsense undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 07, 2015
I DNT BELIEVE DIS STORY
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by grad2012(f): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2015
A womans breast size doesn't affect childbearing, just so you no her breast will increase when she's pregnant and if she's skinny once she becomes fat it cud increase her breast too.I don't think you like dis gal, cos if you do I swear you will look pass all dis tins.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by czarr(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Nneka123:
pillow and sucking purposes na.
Na rhetoric question be dat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2015
I have no words for you, OP. Actually I do, but I'm hoarding.
Nneka123:
Hey Sis. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by IamLEGEND1: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
when i see guys dating girls without b(.)(.)bs
i just be like.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2015
And she is already your Girl friend?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by krak101(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Dude I think you're a FOOL. Was that actually a question?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Op d curves that we girls have r FAT. When we girls put on weight, d fat goes into d breast, ass nd stomach. It's how it's divided that matters.

Some ladies fat go mostly into d breast, some in d ass nd some stomach. Some have d luck for their fat to b divided equally(hour glass figure).

If d gurl is skinny, she just needs more fat, she should eat more nd u'll c d curves.

Curves r FAT. Too much is unhealthy, especially when u r not married nd haven't had any kids, cos when u start getting pregnant u add weight nd it's unhealthy. Too much fat cause many diseases with time such as heart problems. Especially when u get older

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by XavierBlue(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2015
ill take that to be a rhetorical question.

XavierBlue
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by SPG4U(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=20pt] i only want to ask you a simple question

Are you ready to marry her?

if not why worry yourself if she can bear children
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
where there is no physical attraction, there's no love
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
I DNT BELIEVE DIS STORY

about your signature : what if the first time you met, she hated you and you loved her
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by faith551(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
God knew of our insatiable nature so he made things easier, "what u haven't got there, you make up with another",
she has a pretty face and that's her selling point, at least I didn't hear u say she has flat bum too which means she might still garrit behind, so if you don't like it, go for the less fine faced ladies with the boobs like cosy orjiakor , na ur body go tell u when them walls of jerico begin collapse

#its difficult to find a girl with all of it
But my ex had it all cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Na wa o. U had to come here to tell the world that ur supposed gf has a.small breast. That's insane. What.do u want us to do about that?? Seems u r too small to start a serious relationship cos breast size shouldn't be an.issue
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by phiszo(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2015
please leave that girl alone. physical attraction matters. since boobs attracts you, go find busty ladies..
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by mikool007(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Were u blind before shut up nd stop complaining to us here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2015
AcesIni:

about your signature : what if the first time you met, she hated you and you loved her
dat LOVE u have 4 her is what im talking abt, keep loving her daily as if ure just knowing her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Tallesty1(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
That awkward moment when your boyfriend's breast is bigger than your own.

BTW op, why not give her your own? There's love in sharing y'know
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2015
grad2012:
A womans breast size doesn't affect childbearing, just so you no her breast will increase when she's pregnant and if she's skinny once she becomes fat it cud increase her breast too.I don't think you like dis gal, cos if you do I swear you will look pass all dis tins.

Look past a flat chest. Would you look past a man with a two inch erect manhood?
Its wrong for him to talk about her this way on social meddia though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . / Please Support A Village Girl For Miss Nairaland (pics) / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.