Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st (5708 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by jaybee104(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2015
online toasters.. looking for online pickup lines..for over one year, na just last week u finally get ur blind date. hahahahahohoh! i simply dnt like online relationship..shows u aint man enough
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by chigoizie7(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2015
All these people sef and their comments, see breast follow ooh.

When I see a lady,na d breast! De 1st look b d face ooh, without those boobs, wetin I wan use u do?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by SirDorianGray(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buharifan:
hello,

I met a girl online about a year ago and we physically met last week.

The lady is beautiful in the face but what I observed with her is she looks sickler and her chest is flat as if she has no br**st.

Do ladies with an almost empty br**st bear child?

If she doesn't meet your physical requirements I think you should let her know and end the relationship so it won't be a big issue later on. By the way I'm surprised you're just noticing considering you've been chatting online for a year, I suppose you'd have seen some of her pictures (not nudes) to know she's a bit "flat chested" even tho I know some ladies pad up.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Mcowubaba: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Kedu ihe iji ara eme? Nonsense undecided
Are u really asking
Sexual pleasure
Feminine beauty...e.t.c
I don't want to believe the girl has done mastectomy...that's entirely a different issue..
Breasts are very Important..just normal 1 not excessive/huge(anyway choice varies, som like dem bigger than Jupitersad )
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by rudebouy: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
grad2012:
A womans breast size doesn't affect childbearing, just so you no her breast will increase when she's pregnant and if she's skinny once she becomes fat it cud increase her breast too.I don't think you like dis gal, cos if you do I swear you will look pass all dis tins.

Wot if he's also addicted to sucking big boobs(like mewink) but he got hooked by personality? Shd he sacrifice his love for big boobs becos he wants to be with her...and keep lusting afta the boobs of every gal he sees?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by vislabraye(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buharifan:
hello,

I met a girl online about a year ago and we physically met last week.

The lady is beautiful in the face but what I observed with her is she looks sickler and her chest is flat as if she has no br**st.

Do ladies with an almost empty br**st bear child?

Show us pictures...
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by grad2012(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
rudebouy:

Wot if he's also addicted to sucking big boobs(like mewink) but he got hooked by personality? Shd he sacrifice his love for big boobs becos he wants to be with her...and keep lusting afta the boobs of every gal he sees?
Ur dp lipsrsealed #faints
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by rudebouy: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
grad2012:
Ur dp lipsrsealed #faints
Abeg no vex, afta u wake up from fainting, mbok try ansa my question, u hia?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by grad2012(f): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
rudebouy:

Abeg no vex, afta u wake up from fainting, mbok try ansa my question, u hia?
am still fainting wait fes o grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Qualer: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nneka123:

Ara dikwa very necessary for mpikorita, you know!! cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by rudebouy: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
grad2012:
am still fainting wait fes o grin cheesy
Oya, when u wake up, try manage dis ones oh...wink

Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
MRpii:
Come take mine! Idiot
/falls from mango tree laughing/

thats too harsh na haba
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by fissy4(f): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol...accept her lyk dat grin..shey na breast u wan chop?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by supereagle(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2017
Sucking and grabbing.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st by Nobody: 8:00am On May 20, 2017
Op, invest in getting a bob job for her, don't be shallow

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. / What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) / Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.