Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal (2886 Views)

My Boyfriends Wife Beat Me With Koboko And Arrested Me. I Want Justic / Gbese Re Ooo... Guy Narrates How Lagos Babe He Met On Twitter Scammed Him / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by DJBIGGY(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Na wa ooo... Gone are those days when wives find out about her husband's escapade with a side chick and attempt to threaten or deal with her. Trends are now changing as Desperate girls now go hard in trying to snatch married women off their men... Crazy!!!

This is the story of what happened to a lady when she received a message on whatsapp from a spontaneous lady who started reigning insults on her and told her she must leave her marriage for her to remain with her boyfriend.

It even got to a point in the conversation that she ordered the wife to go cook because her 'boo' just entered the house... So marriages again aint sacred enough for people to back off... Chai!!! It is the man i blame though.

More on the link... http://www.olamzy.com/2015/08/gbese-re-ooo-lagos-girl-adds-boyfriends.html

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by 1love4all: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Its a lie....
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2015
i see BlackBerry and I see iPhone, how come?

1 Like

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Wukari(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2015
see self control, the wife is very matured

1 Like

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by SenJoe(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2015
21'st century girls are just too ................my babe might read this, I won't say it out.
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by IamLEGEND1: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by AdaEkube(f): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Nawa oooo
Some girls r Js so desperate
Na thunder go faya any woman wan come close to my husband.

1 Like

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
AdaEkube:
Nawa oooo Some girls r Js so desperate Na thunder go faya any woman wan come close to my husband.
Thunder no dey work like that o.

2 Likes

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2015
yoruba girls, i no know say dey wey rey pass rivers and calabar girls.

the wife have to be careful sha, this is the type that pour acid
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by AdaEkube(f): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Thunder no dey work like that o.
Only one midnight prayer.....she go see spiritual thunder.
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
When i tell my goons that i want to be single no marriage erukus wee be callin me names undecided
Like criosly wait o i tink d gf is more pained dan d wife
She knos d wife is gettin more attention from d dumbbb mofo cald husband boyfriend lately she decided to attack d wife so she can attack her husband den d guy gets less comfortable wiv wife and goes to meet her d gf
Bt as Godwin d wife is a freebees calm baby no wonder d husband wife d wifey bt una mehn he wee just fuckd dat italian shiittt cald gf even use her for rituals wen d need arises

Team calm wifeys shout out to all d calm wifeys chillin on d sea wen d storm is still active and still dnt make a wave grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2015
AdaEkube:

Lol... na so my neighbour wife do midnight prayer for her husband for 2 weeks. The next month the woman catch am with another girl. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by ggrin(f): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Cool biz cool

That's how we roll wink

#teamsnatcher grin

1 Like

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by jackyraw09: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
blublahd:
i see BlackBerry and I see iPhone, how come?

i think say Nah only me.
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by mrkay101(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2015
Dat girl must be getting her weed directly from Jamaica!!

Such delusion and desperation. I actually feel its a prank sha.. Cus no lady in her right sense wuld do such.

Won't this alone make the dude to now dump the said side chick when he finds out. :\
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Deejavuu(f): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Lol... na so my neighbour wife do midnight prayer for her husband for 2 weeks. The next month the woman catch am with another girl. grin grin

Lmao.

The prayers paved way for him or what? grin

AdaEkube:

That thunder should be sent to your husband. He's the one that took a vow with you, he's is supposed to overcome every temptation. Most times women pray about a husband side chick. What if there's more than one side girl?

Send that thunder to the man, because there may be more than one girl he's dealing with. Thunder nor go share itself smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by jaybee104(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2015
halfrica:
When i tell my goons that i want to be single no marriage erukus wee be callin me names undecided
Like criosly wait o i tink d gf is more pained dan d wife
She knos d wife is gettin more attention from d dumbbb mofo cald husband boyfriend lately she decided to attack d wife so she can attack her husband den d guy gets less comfortable wiv wife and goes to meet her d gf
Bt as Godwin d wife is a freebees calm baby no wonder d husband wife d wifey bt una mehn he wee just fuckd dat italian shiittt cald gf even use her for rituals wen d need arises

Team calm wifeys shout out to all d calm wifeys chillin on d sea wen d storm is still active and still dnt make a wave grin
halfrica don come again.. i feel u once again
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
jaybee104:

halfrica don come again.. i feel u once again

Padddddiiiii miiiiii uncle jaybee!
Wa last grin
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by jaybee104(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2015
halfrica:

Padddddiiiii miiiiii uncle jaybee!
Wa last grin
ah don dey find u like visa since make we hookup.*mingle and dingle u know* grin grin
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Omotayor123(f): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2015
How many people will open this kind thread
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Daft girlfriend feeling funky. If he can cheat on his wife, he can cheat on her 1000 times more. And the wife sef dey answer the girl...na to block instantly(anyway, nobody knows the true story behind all these yamayama) but then, girlfriend is a desperado...I mean, men don finish for this world? If their marriage is troubled, who made her the healing balm for the man? if she is so good true true and can get any one she wants, my question is: is the man made of gold? A man daft enough to ridicule his wife like this, yeye lilly livered man. Men who play the mistress game are often more smarter than this
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao.
The prayers paved way for him or what? grin
Her prayers paved way for her husband. grin grin
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
jaybee104:

ah don dey find u like visa since make we hookup.*mingle and dingle u know* grin grin

Did u mean chinchan anuk chapan kan lu? grin
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by naijaboiy: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Even if i'm cheating on my wife. The Lady who i'm cheating with dare not try this type of rubbish. angry

She get mind sha!
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by jaybee104(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
halfrica:

Did u mean chinchan anuk chapan kan lu? grin
[size=15pt]abeg make person find me translator, she don start[/size]
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Rajjah(f): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
I no steal person husband, may God judge anyone that tries or wants to steal mine.
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Rajjah(f): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Even if i'm cheating on my wife. The Lady who i'm cheating with dare not try this type of rubbish. angry

She get mind sha!
c wat u jst said, frm ur post, u c nothin wrong with cheatin abi?
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by naijaboiy: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rajjah:
c wat u jst said, frm ur post, u c nothin wrong with cheatin abi?
No,, don't get me wrong please. smiley
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Rajjah(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

No,, don't get me wrong please. smiley
Then explain.
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by DJBIGGY(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Rajjah:
Then explain.

i second the motion
Re: Gbese Re Ooo... Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriends' Wife On Whatsapp, Threatens To Deal by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2015
jaybee104:

[size=15pt]abeg make person find me translator, she don start[/size]

grin le padon est karubmin tum?
Sheykube kabu wereynta lee madints
Tum ha wa na tum ha wa na
Ketupe le abna kajol lupetunm?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Workers In Belarus Go To Work Naked (18+) / Do I Have A Spirit Wife? / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.