Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (56222 Views)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
tripleik:
please what is the difference between MBA and M.SC ?
One(MBA) prepares your for business/management role, while the other(MSC/MA) expand your knowledge in a chosen field and prepares you for academic role.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by strongerthaneva(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
dokiOloye:
I tire for this kind of change.
This man is still going about snapping pictures up and down while boko haram is having a field day.
Next they will show him handling a snake or doing press up or serving food.
Mr man u get malaria sickness ni or typhoid?whats ur problem with pics snapping again after u go comment on anoda u no dey tire to dey beef person..see jonathan government sef snap pass this one now so Abeg make u go relax for ur life so u go do better oo..PDP slave..
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by malikisah: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
dokiOloye:
I tire for this kind of change.
This man is still going about snapping pictures up and down while boko haram is having a field day.
Next they will show him handling a snake or doing press up or serving food.
pepper eye no go let una encourage good something. BP go high for nothing
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Psalmmie001(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
kamair237:
Wailer Alerte.... Feel free to wail....
Come December Boko Haram will be History....

PMB....

December?? Haba bros,, e too long na.. Imagine d lives dose useless pigs go don waste be4 then na sad sad

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by malikisah: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Continue o jare Buratai, me know say yu be fit soldier, after all yu no get big belle like them

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by dokiOloye(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2015
malikisah:
pepper eye no go let una encourage good something. BP go high for nothing
I shld encourage an army chief jogging and taking pictures in Abuja while boko haram slaughtered tens of ppl in Yobe state ystdy?
How sick can U all get.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Henry22(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2015
what the nigerian military know how to do best is to intimidate the ordinary civilian......dont be suprised that some civilians will be flogged and beating to pulp today by those cowards, a fight is going on in far away bornu state and you are in abuja.........jugging my *ss.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by YabaLeftist: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2015
He dey Abuja dey do jogging, he should quickly join the war front at Borno. Only then we'll know he's a serious man.

Every little thing for Naija don become news. undecided
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by dokiOloye(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Mr man u get malaria sickness ni or typhoid?whats ur problem with pics snapping again after u go comment on anoda u no dey tire to dey beef person..see jonathan government sef snap pass this one now so Abeg make u go relax for ur life so u go do better oo..PDP slave..
Your father and forefathers up to Afonja are d already well known and documented slaves.
Maybe U shld tell d ppl killed by boko haram in Yobe ystdy that there is nothing wrong wt d person that is supposed to protect them staying in Abuja and snapping pictures.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by jwils(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Jogging for Abuja street?. ..... NONSENSE, make them come jogg for my place now.... . Maiduguri
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by prospero15(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2015
I jst dey look some pple 4 here..please if u dnt like wot d general is doing it's nt 2 late 2 go and give him d beating of his life nd not booking unnecessary space nd making silly comments cos it won't stop him frm doing wot he should..he z doing wot he should(dnt gt me wrong)...kudos and more cracking 2 d N.A
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by muwaness(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Ogami, the moral will soar higher if you will join those our galant soldiers in Maiduguri and Damaturu in their morning joggin.....#justsaying
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by jwils(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2015
eleko1:
wink We now have a visionary COAS that knw his job well unlike the early morning shekpe/burukutu drunkard we knw.Operation March Boko Haram outa Nig.GOD BLESS BABA DAURA cool
Sorry to say but u're stewpid.... ... Bokoharam dey attack villages though out dis week in yobe and Borno State, the COAS is jogging Abuja street and u're here saying he know what his doing?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by chrisxxx(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Government of the photos, by the photographers and for the photography.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by melvin0004(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2015
kamair237:
Wailer Alerte.... Feel free to wail....
Come December Boko Haram will be History....

PMB....
story...nt 2 month in2 his administration again. .....babaonechance n babagoslow. ..
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Henry22(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2015
BURATASHI ohhhh sorry buratai.....
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2015
kaypound:

Na wa oh...why are you so attacking?
The soldiers complain to you say them no like as oga jog with them?
if the guy no jog na wahala ...if he jog na problem.
na wa oh...which way nigeria?

Critics like me and others are doing this just to challange them and put their feet on the ground.

Dont be surprise that, some of our comment, encouragement and critics get to this guys. They have department that read social media comments. Am just chanllenging them, nothing more.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Taught dey wea in Maiduguri
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by dblaisepascal(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Abegi! All na for show.....

If they are brave enough, make dem jog go Sambisa forest.
but they don take over sambisa forest nau'. grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by oluwaahmed: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2015
@ op is dat u Dnt knw d diff btwn joggin & trekkin? Dats more like endurance trek. He wasn't oweva paid 2 jog abt d strs of abj, he shd Pls end dis bh shit December is too far. So pple will be dyin till December?? Na wa oo
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mapet: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Guys,

I appeal to the house, let's not reduce the level of intelligence on this forum (or the bit left) by denigrating into useless and needless arguments. If we don't know about something, we should simply ask.

Military endurance exercise or trekking as both suggests in the picture is an exercise that involves all, from the lowest rank to the highest. This is what keeps the motivational spirits that pervades the military, regardless of country. Burutai has taken over an army badly demotivated men and in addition to PMB's matra of leading from the front, Burutai is simply doing what a leader should.

That pictures are taken is inconsequential. Anybody can take pictures and judging from the quality of this picture(Amateur), it's probably a passer-by.

I have it on good authority that Burutai and Olonishakin (who were of the same set with Minimmah) were the best officers in all military and academic endeavor; so much so PMB was in love with their records......

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by gbishman: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
beautiful
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Godset1: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Somebody should tell this man to go and jogg in sambisa forest. what is he doing in ABUJA sebi dem don move the headquarter to Maduguri.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by back2sender: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
mecuzee:
Good move. Leading by example is the best form of training!
a similar exercise happened in lagos this morning and I saw a 2 star general amongst the soldiers jogging.
This is what leadership is all about, lead by example
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by oluwaahmed: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Critics like me and others are doing this just to challange them and put their feet on the ground.

Dont be surprise that, some of our comment, encouragement and critics get to this guys. They have department that read social media comments. Am just chanllenging them, nothing more.

My broda d army has a very large base in maiduguri wer d COAS can jogg wit men on mission if He is feelin unfit or battle ready. Why all dis plenty snappin like a gurl wit an iphone? Pls get 2 dat command center & flush out BH or do we rily av ajebutter generals like sme officer told me?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by dokiOloye(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
jwils:
Sorry to say but u're stewpid.... ... Bokoharam dey attack villages though out dis week in yobe and Borno State, the COAS is jogging Abuja street and u're here saying he know what his doing?
The way some Nigerians reason make me wanna throw up.
Some even said it's good he is keeping fit and not like the other person that had pot belly and I ask myself,what if d pot bellied man gets d work done better than d slim one?
Na slim fit we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mekstaniac(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Cant they jog in sports wear? So after all the sweating, dem go carry dia smelly bodies arnd like dat
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by thundafire: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2015
dy love jogging with a walking stick yet some APCNOIDS will say dat dy re boosting ARMY MORALS no wonda dy west mock us with such jester but anyway i pity anybody dat will venture in2 dm may u neva be dy same in NIGERIA ARMY HANDS
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Fourwinds: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Abegi! All na for show.....

If they are brave enough, make dem jog go Sambisa forest.
see waiting this one dey talk. Sambisa forest wey dey don clear of boko haram na u dey still talk. what will have left are reminant of terrorist scattered over d places. they are mopping them up if u don't know. did u hear Shekau talking again.?? they are weak dat is y they resulted to d use of girls for suicide bombing
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by bash4us(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2015
I thot he is supposed to be in Maiduguri control center not in Abuja jogging
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by enkay2go(f): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Psalmmie001:

December?? Haba bros,, e too long na.. Imagine d lives dose useless pigs go don waste be4 then na sad sad
That's what I heard on 10pm channels news yesterday.Thought I was d only one that heard that.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Fourwinds:
see waiting this one dey talk. Sambisa forest wey dey don clear of boko haram na u dey still talk. what will have left are reminant of terrorist scattered over d places. they are mopping them up if u don't know. did u hear Shekau talking again.?? they are weak dat is y they resulted to d use of girls for suicide bombing

Thats your view not everybody's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.