Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (56224 Views)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

Na wa! You just called your father a goat. I wonder if he really gave birth to you. You sure you mum didn't visit a sperm bank to conceive you. Or else how can one explain the disrespect for your supposed dad. Life, think you have seen it all but then someone surprises you with their insanity. Pity you.

I told you that your father and mother are so stupid to have throw the placenta away instead of keeping pig like you.

I swear am very immune to all these and i truly have your time. pls continue
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by password88(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's the life l would enjoy living grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

I told you that your father and mother are so stupid to have throw the placenta away instead of keeping pig like you.

I swear am very immune to all these and i truly have your time. pls continue

Now you have added your mum.You even call her a pig. Oh! i get it. Your dad a goat and your mum a pig. Interesting.No wonder there is a permeating smell of a goat/pig on this forum tonight. YOur disrespect has no bounds. Just don't pass on your goat/pig Dna unto your children
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 12:35am On Aug 08, 2015
mathskill:

Now you have added your mum.You even call her a pig. Oh! i get it. Your dad a goat and your mum a pig. Interesting.No wonder there is a permeating smell of a goat/pig on this forum tonight. YOur disrespect has no bounds. Just don't pass on your goat/pig Dna unto your children

I told you am immune to all this your nonsense talk. Your mum refused to teach idiot like you but you will surely learn here on nairaland. I know you are fatherless and you mum is prosititute that gave birth to goat like you.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Toxydon147: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Abegi! All na for show.....

If they are brave enough, make dem jog go Sambisa forest.

I no sure say na show cos e hungry am , all these pot belly Cheif of staffs never do am before I think he dey lead by example.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

I told you am immune to all this your nonsense talk. Your mum refused to teach idiot like you but you will surely learn here on nairaland. I know you are fatherless and you mum is prosititute that gave birth to goat like you.

So your mum is now a first class ashawo. Bros it seems your mums lineage is that of the worlds oldest profession. No wonder again. You are peddling your back yard in gay clubs. I pity your life.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2015
mathskill:

So your mum is now a first class ashawo. Bros it seems your mums lineage is that of the worlds oldest profession. No wonder again. You are peddling your back yard in gay clubs. I pity your life.

So foolish he-goat like you don wake. I tot you don die and buried over night by ur stupid parent
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

So foolish he-goat like you don wake. I tot you don die and buried over night by ur stupid parent

I guess you couldnt sleep cos someone was busy pounding your back yard
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2015
mathskill:

I guess you couldnt sleep cos someone was busy pounding your back yard

Yes! It was your father and mother because i tied them to electric pole and feed them with my poo
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Yes! It was your father and mother because i tied them to electric pole and feed them with my poo

You mean you had a three some with your mum and dad. How low can you get
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
mathskill:

You mean you had a three some with your mum and dad. How low can you get

Yes! I had it with your mother and sister while your father was blowing us breeze.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Yes! I had it with your mother and sister while your father was blowing us breeze.
You dont sees to amaze. Now your sister is in act too. You sure are taking incest to a new level. Dad,mum,brother and sister all delinquent's.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
mathskill:

You dont sees to amaze. Now your sister is in act too. You sure are taking incest to a new level. Dad,mum,brother and sister all delinquent's.

Because your entire family are useless and will all die soon. You are the first in line
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Because your entire family are useless and will all die soon. You are the first in line

See your life.My friend only God has the power to take life. Mere mortal like you can only wish.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
mathskill:

See your life.My friend only God has the power to take life. Mere mortal like you can only wish.

Why did it took you so long to reply? I tot you have die so that i can annouce on nairaland for them to contribute money for your funeral.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Timsezeh(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mosa-Cow go rest nah
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by kb77: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Timsezeh:

Cow
Pure EWU na u be
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by malikisah: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2015
otunsman:
Just give him three months you go see how him belle go big like Alex badeh own.
you people and your satanic mouth and thoughts have been put to shame since! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.