Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (56223 Views)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by oluminister: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Let them relocate to maiduguri in their command center
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by dfrost: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:
...unlike some overweight sumo wrestlers we had as army chiefs in recent past

Kai bros, you're wicked grin @sumo wrestlers. I've really enjoyed NL for the past 4 days because I'm bedridden and the sense of homour of some folks here can assist in the healing process.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

You just open you dead mouth and talk.

Does the topic talk about soldier staying back in office? If you cant quote and say something sensible, why quote in the first place.

Your comment is baseless and irrelevant. You just made a comment just to add numbers to the topic.

There is serious deficit of brain matter in your head. The context of discussion in which i responded to was in effect that the chief of army staff and the troops jogging in abuja should go to sambisa and jog. That is why i responded in kind and enlightened him that not all troops must be present at the front line.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

There is serious deficit of brain matter in your head. The context of discussion in which i responded to was in effect that the chief of army staff and the troops jogging in abuja should go to sambisa and jog. That is why i responded in kind and enlightened him that not all troops must be present at the front line.

Same thing you are saying. Your brain is still malfunctioning.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by kb77: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
See as dem many like Japanese army only 1 boko haram signal bomb dem go fly like beg. Coward sojo dem
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by outflank: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
IsaacAhmed:
Okay now that you are jogging, how does this improve welfare and warfare against the necessary... Abeg Abeg Abeg... Ijust read a thread that says the army abandons vehicles/tanks cos of shortage of gasoline and bh takes them over, no wonder we see bh in pictures with very cool vehicles....
My brother, I'm sure he didn't ask for this to be in the news, so don't think he has got his priorities right.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Timsezeh(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
kb77:
See as dem many like Japanese army only 1 boko haram signal bomb dem go fly like beg. Coward sojo dem

Cow
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Same thing you are saying. Your brain is still malfunctioning.
Amoeba brain. Even after breaking it down you still fail to comprehend. Niitwiit
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

Amoeba brain. Even after breaking it down you still fail to comprehend. Niitwiit

Still same jagons coming from your dead skull.

You need to visit Lantoro for check up.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by jwils(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
eleko1:
I dnt engaged abominably foolish reptile and a frighful cock sucking like U.daft
hahaha the thing pain you no be small... .. Quoting me twice undecided grin shocked learn to behave like human next time
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by allgoodautos: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
i hope God sees him through the race of his work. sambisa forest is the place we want them
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by eleko1: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
I dnt engaged with a deranged kid.get dis in Ur tick skull.
jwils:
hahaha the thing pain you no be small... .. Quoting me twice undecided grin shocked learn to behave like human next time
U are too small
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Abugab(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
dfrost:

Kai bros, you're wicked grin @sumo wrestlers. I've really enjoyed NL for the past 4 days because I'm bedridden and the sense of homour of some folks here can assist in the healing process.

Get well soon.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by dfrost: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:

Get well soon.

Thanks mate.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Still same jagons coming from your dead skull.

You need to visit Lantoro for check up.
Pot calling the kettle black. To comprehend five sentences is now a herculean task to your neanderthal brain.sho! I bet you are a disappointment to your parents.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

Pot calling the kettle black. To comprehend five sentences is now a herculean task to your neanderthal brain.sho! I bet you are a disappointment to your parents.

I know your stupid parent made a mistake of keeping you. Your parent ought to have keep the placenta you came with and throw you away instead of the placenta been thrown away.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by gemale(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
gud muv 2 strengthen espirit de corps wt his men. a commander shld try as much as possible 2 oversee & partake in training exercise so as 2 determine 1st hand their combat readiness & ability.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by j1mmy: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
the same army that can't defeat chad, cameroun or boko haram?
go sidon jare
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

I know your stupid parent made a mistake of keeping you. Your parent ought to have keep the placenta you came with and throw you away instead of the placenta been thrown away.

You are relieving the experience you suffered at the hands of your parents. Thrown at birth you became a street urchin.No wonder you lack good moral upbringing.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

You are relieving the experience you suffered at the hands of your parents. Thrown at birth you became a street urchin.No wonder you lack good moral upbringing.

Am still going to blame your parent for all your failures in life because they refused to do the needy when you were born. Just call them on phone now and ask them.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Am still going to blame your parent for all your failures in life because they refused to do the needy when you were born. Just call them on phone now and ask them.

Not done relating your life story ?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Petdagr8t(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Petdagr8t(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

Not done relating your life story ?

Just because your life is meaningless to me. You are not worth to be called human.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by yassjib: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
GOOD
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just because your life is meaningless to me. You are not worth to be called human.
Still Rantings about your sub human life?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:
Still Rantings about your sub human life?
Just like you stupid father rant over your useless way of life.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by aresa: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Henry22:
dont be suprised that after all this fake show d oga will land himself at d president wifes spar to unwind and after ward joing a flight to burge arab in the UAE for the rest while there he will tune in to aljazeera and hear of a latest attack by the BOKO BOYS........

The fact that the clownish and comedic previous president, his gang and his wife traumatized Nigerians with their absurdities and show of shame doesn't mean we are destined for the same shameful jamboree...
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by razfad10(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
forix4u:
Nawao... Dis country self. Is dis d change we voted for U guys r supposed to be inside d sambasa forest fighting BH and u r rather in Abuja performing fashion parade like the Kadasha's...but wait o I think say our presido ordered dem to relocate to Benue what r they still doing in fct? Abi na propaganda news
u see ur life.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like you stupid father rant over your useless way of life.

soliloquy of an nut head. Respect for your father is non existent that you had to mention him on this thread.Psychoo
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

soliloquy of an nut head. Respect for your father is non existent that you had to mention him on this thread.Psychoo

You want me to have respect for you foolish father that refused to give you home training. Dont worry you will learn that home training on nairaland. foolish he goat
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

You want me to have respect for you foolish father that refused to give you home training. Dont worry you will learn that home training on nairaland. foolish he goat

Na wa! You just called your father a goat. I wonder if he really gave birth to you. You sure you mum didn't visit a sperm bank to conceive you. Or else how can one explain the disrespect for your supposed dad. Life, think you have seen it all but then someone surprises you with their insanity. Pity you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.