Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Crazy in love! Loverboy changes his surname to his sweethearts father's name.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy in love! Loverboy changes his surname to his sweethearts father's name.. (439 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / “I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy in love! Loverboy changes his surname to his sweethearts father's name.. by talktomazech: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
I met Selina Boxer from Vancouver when we were counselors at Camp Ramah in Ojai, California (she also taught the aerobics classes there.) We were 18 years old. When I first met her, I said to myself "She is the one!" I will admit for a hormone-laden teenage male to have such insight is rare, almost an oxymoron.

Sadly for me during our camp time, Selina did not reciprocate my feelings. I did try to show my affection one embarrassing time when I was giving her a,,,,,(follow link to read this interesting romance gist)

Question! If you are the guy’s father, and he dumped you and your name forever. What will you do

Talk2mazech! Click to read details - https://www.mazech.com/why_I_took_my_wife%27s_last_name#.VVuOQyClQj4

Re: Crazy in love! Loverboy changes his surname to his sweethearts father's name.. by talktomazech: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Featured story:

Sick in love despite break-up!

Man sneaks into ex-girlfriend's home, hides under bed for 3 days eating no food! Huh… grin smiley cheesy

Details: Talk2mazech! Read full gist - https://www.mazech.com/ex-lover

Re: Crazy in love! Loverboy changes his surname to his sweethearts father's name.. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Agbedo, eewo, tufiakwa, God forbid, taboo...
Re: Crazy in love! Loverboy changes his surname to his sweethearts father's name.. by powerfulsettingz: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
If only the following people are involve Dangote bill gate Clinton otedola adenuga

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused Of Which To Take...plz Help / Which would you rather choose: Morality or Conjugal Responsibility / From Love To War Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.