Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,434 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2987 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
baralatie:

one of my desires was not to be in bed with some1 I don't really want. not every guy is comfortable with cheating by accident
but for me to drink,no!
one near miss is enough for a life time!

hm ok o

more grease to your elbow
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
What if she happen to know from the guy or someone else who knew what happened.

I have seen,on several occassions where guyz intoxicate ladies to take advantage of them.

[/size]

now we have a serious case!
will a lady forgive her boyfriend if she gets the information that her boyfriend drunked another Lady to stupor inorder to sleep with her.

the other issue will be the victim,(the lady that found herself in that condition).it was clearly not her making and it. is tough for girls who find themselves in these situation.but when you look deeper it has a form of leading on from the lady.
I.e the close friend,the secret meetings,the promises and the expectation of ecstasy!,the place of meeting!
she just did not bargain that route but was in the know of the ecstasy! but for situation of what you pointed the approach is totally different.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
baralatie:

one of my desires was not to be in bed with some1 I don't really want. not every guy is comfortable with cheating by accident
but for me to drink,no!
one near miss is enough for a life time!

Lol so you had a near miss and youre here talking

GUYS SHA.........
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol so you had a near miss and youre here talking

GUYS SHA.........
a near miss with alcohol.if I hard not listened and I took that #20 squadron satchet.I would eventually be capable of taking two full bottles of dry gin(an alcoholic)..
Thank God I listened!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2015
No, I won't forgive because getting drunk is already a turn off for me.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
MizTyna:
I might forgive but I never forget
yeah all ladies have every right to forgive and forget cos they have no other option,but any guy that forgives and take her back is a fool.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
kristen12:
I'll try forget but not forgive
lol,at the end,nothing go happen,even if you don't forgive.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ginaz:

what if he was really remorseful?
a man is not supposed to be remorseful even after cheating,cheating is their right.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

well its his fault, but it was a mistake made under the influence of alcohol
influence of alcohol and she still knows the uses of a dick?I'm sure she will use her hand to insert the dick into her pusy...that kind of mistake is unforgivable.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
influence of alcohol and she still knows the uses of a dick?I'm sure she will use her hand to insert the dick into her pusy...that kind of mistake is unforgivable.

Not that she doesn't know it, but that her ability to resist the temptation was compromised. If she was sober she wouldn't have done it
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Well I would give him the benefit of the doubt this time since he confessed it to me remorsefully

If it happens again I don't know o

What about you
I will dump her asap,any guy that takes back a cheating gf deserves to be hanged cos he is a disgrace to the menfolk.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
I will dump her asap,any guy that takes back a cheating gf deserves to be hanged cos he is a disgrace to the menfolk.

So you wouldn't expect to be taken back if you made such a mistake?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

So you wouldn't expect to be taken back if you made such a mistake?
I won't even confess it in the first place,even if she finds out,I won't plead...A man has every right to do what he likes.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
I won't even confess it in the first place,even if she finds out,I won't plead...A man has every right to do what he likes.

Lol, I cant

I just cant haha

Good luck to you and your Mrs., Sir
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Not that she doesn't know it, but that her ability to resist the temptation was compromised. If she was sober she wouldn't have done it
inserting a dick into her pusy is not a temptation and I'm sure she go give bj join,who know if she was dying to fuckkkk the dude.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, I cant
I just cant haha
Good luck to you and your Mrs., Sir
thanks
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
inserting a dick into her pusy is not a temptation and I'm sure she go give bj join,who know if she was dying to fuckkkk the dude.

Yes. but being tempted by it and actually doing it are two different things

If she has been dying to do with him, it means she would have been able to resist as she had been doing before, if she were not drunk. Therefore we can term it an honest mistake, all other circumstances permitting
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes. but being tempted by it and actually doing it are two different things

If she has been dying to do with him, it means she would have been able to resist as she had been doing before, if she were not drunk. Therefore we can term it an honest mistake, all other circumstances permitting
lol @ honest mistake...ladies loves dicks sha,so I won't be surprised if she was unable to resist.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Gurgle(f): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol @ honest mistake...ladies loves dicks sha,so I won't be surprised if she was unable to resist.

youre not getting me. anyway never mind; as I said, good luck
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Youngpo413: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

youre not getting me. anyway never mind; as I said, good luck
thanks anyway,I still stand by my point that I will never forgive her.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ginaz:
in a study conducted, there is a 70% chance of having an unplanned sex after getting drunk. now, supposing your girlfriend or boyfriend confessed to you she/he had sex while drunk, what would you do??

would you forgive and act like nothing happened or discontinued with the relationship?
Errrrm, well, I will forgive her after I also get drunk and do that too. Not just with some random chic but wd her best friend grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? by therealdeal10: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
It depends under d circumstances she got drunk for. If it's 4 a stupid reason lyk i.e we had a small fight den u now got drunk n den cheated, it's 2 definitely end it
No 2 ways about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nawa O!! This Big Melon Girl Won't Repent. See What Cossy Ojiakor Shared On IG / I Dreamt About Serving Myself Pepper Soup With Assorted Meat / Fun Spots In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.