Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. (3668 Views)

End Of The Buhari Charade? A Wailing Wailer Rises In Aso Rock / A Word Of Advise To Barcanista / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by clevadani: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
This op is a real wailer and e clear say u dey jobless to write dis long epistle of tears. U r obviously an attention seeker.
I tried my best to read ur letter to the end, but ur errors and grammatical blunders almost scattered my medulla.
Being in the opposition doesn't mean u have to throw around baseless accusations in order to be noticed. Besides, can u tell me y a son of the soil couldn't implement d UNEP report?? Or is it that he doesn't give a damn??
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
debeo:
Let's get something straight here.

I have never read an article written by barcanista, where he said one good thing about Buhari.

I am actually apolitical but the possibility of him not seeing one good thing in him makes me question his judgement

All he does is twist words whichever way he deems fit to criticize Buhari

This guy is just less than 3 months old in the office for crying out loud

When he ordered the clearing of the Ogoni land, I expected Barcanista to at least say something but he went mum

I don't want to believe someone is sponsoring you to write all you write onBuhari, cos that would be v bad

Try as much as possible to be more objective

Buhari needs your criticisms, but constructive ones

BTW: even GEJ knows he messed up, he had good intentions, but.... He messed up big time. He has lost, move on! Support whoever is there, Chikena
My1cent

When they were criticizing Jonathan destructively, where were you bro? When people were twisting words against Jonathan, where were you? Kedu ebe ino? Na only Barcanista own you go see!

Hypocrisy knocking on hells door Mr.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by MizMyColi(f): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:

My sister, no see wetin I saw grin grin grin. For them, Buhari is a saint. But I know that man is a tribal bigot. He is so pained. Thats why I will never vote him even if he appoints my father a minister. I will always stand by my support for Jonathan till I die.... Amen. I have my reasons.

By the way, I dont really remember if it was you or another lady that opened a thread on why there was improvements in energy. There in lies your answer my dear. Read through the thread well. You will come to understand why there was a sudden change in the electricity situation!

That was me o.
Lol
I guess I should have waited till dry season before creating the thread.

My own is Jona earned my respect and followership.
I have forgiven all his past and present sins.
Naysayers can take a fine dump in you-know-wheregrin
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by simeonii(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
God bless some wise parts of de Oduduwa Region

Allah or whatever bless others too if he so wishes.
shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by debeo: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:

When they were criticizing Jonathan destructively, where were you bro? When people were twisting words against Jonathan, where were you? Kedu ebe ino? Na only Barcanista own you go see!

So PMB should be criticized destructively cos GEJ also suffered same?

Then what separates u?

Like my mom always asks

Will you stop walking and start crawling just because you saw someone doing so?
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:

U have a mail
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
debeo:

So PMB should be criticized destructively cos GEJ also suffered same?

Then what separates u?

Like my mom always asks

Will you stop walking and start crawling just because you saw someone doing so?

So what is good for the geese is no longer good for the gander? Nd you think that should Buhari loose elections again, these niggas will not resort to their former vitriols on the incumbent one at that time? When are we going to face reality in this country that we are not united as these Northerners usually try to present us? When are we going to face facts that we are so divided along ethnic, religious and social lines? grin grin grin
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by GenBloodykiIler: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
mumu
you wasted your sperm to write this trash ?

you will all rot in jail soon together with your godfather.

buhari needs to improve more on employment so that our jobless youth can use their time for better purpose

Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin

your harlot mother shall be killed for wasting that precious dog's sperm that formed you

Hopless product of dog's sperm contesting for mr nairaland useless shameless bastard hooligan

may thunder scatter your mama head there

Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by GenBloodykiIler: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
clevadani:
This op is a real wailer and e clear say u dey jobless to write dis long epistle of tears. U r obviously an attention seeker.
I tried my best to read ur letter to the end, but ur errors and grammatical blunders almost scattered my medulla.
Being in the opposition doesn't mean u have to throw around baseless accusations in order to be noticed. Besides, can u tell me y a son of the soil couldn't implement d UNEP report?? Or is it that he doesn't give a damn??

but the op can feed your useless father more intelligent than your harlot mother isn't it?
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by GenBloodykiIler: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

That was me o.
Lol
I guess I should have waited till dry season before creating the thread.

My own is Jona earned my respect and followership.
I have forgiven all his past and present sins.
Naysayers can take a fine dump in you-know-wheregrin

i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

kiss kiss kiss kiss

even if everyone decamps to Apc i will be the last man standing because i hate that party and I hate Buhari so much. each time i remember how youth corpers died in 2011 till today no remorse I just hate him more
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by debeo: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
exxell:

So what is good for the geese is no longer good for the gander? Nd you think that should Buhari loose elections again, these niggas will not resort to their former vitriols on the incumbent one at that time? When are we going to face reality in this country that we are not united as these Northerners usually try to present us? When are we going to face facts that we are so divided along ethnic, religious and social lines? grin grin grin

What are the facts here?

That someone less than 3 months in office should perform some form of miracle?

Did you even give him any benefit of doubt?

Did u hear his comment about the refineries? He outrightly stated that he didn't have a hand in it

Can u guys at least commend him for that? That's a fact, isn't it?

Am not rooting for Buhari at all, but there are 2 sides to a coin.

If he stays at least 2 years and doesn't perform, the same Nigerians that voted him in, will boot him out

So, pls can pple give him some time?Seriously!

He has 4 years, he hasn't even spent 10% of his tenure, let's cut him some slack

If he messes up like GEJ, trust me, my wailing will be louder than Barcanista's!

For now, let's chill

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
U have a mail

Check mail bro
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Happiness87(f): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2015
agarawu23:
mumu
you wasted your sperm to write this trash ?

you will all rot in jail soon together with your godfather.

buhari needs to improve more on employment so that our jobless youth can use their time for better purpose
see your life, instead of countering his points you sort to abuse.

hahaha

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
see your life, instead of countering his points you sort to abuse.

hahaha

I dont even have their time my dear. Am all interested in the truth. God bless us. cool cool cool
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Jeboy(m): 3:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Barcanista the one-man mopol genius! U always remind me of beef some few years back in Nairaland but u have taken political analysis to another level.No wonder several of your post hit FP easily at some peoples nightmare. Please send me your blog site so I can be enjoying your politcal analysis of the present day Nigeria and help u achieve traffic.
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by clevadani: 5:27am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

but the op can feed your useless father more intelligent than your harlot mother isn't it?
Just like I expected. U certainly didn't disappoint. It clearly shows u have an empty skull
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by temitemi1(m): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2015
#ProudlyWailingForABetterDemocracy
Eeser:
Good.
Wailers rallying their team mates for more e-wailing.
Meanwhile the daura born goro eating, kunu sipping man no even know say them dey exist.
*spits on thread*
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Meritbaba(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2015
Two things I learnt from this thread 1. The op is very bittered. 2. Its official Barcanista is Chief Wailing Wailer.
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by sammyj: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2015
^^^^ angry cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by GenBloodykiIler: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2015
clevadani:

Just like I expected. U certainly didn't disappoint. It clearly shows u have an empty skull

Nope your Hopless father has empty skull because he's an arm robber
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by capip120(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2015
exxell:
Hello Barcanista, Good evening. I do hope this message meets you in peace. How was work today? Hope fine? Hope nobody harrassed you? If all is well, All glory to God. I came on Nairaland today and saw a thread you opened about the Fraud going on in the Federal government academy Suleja. I must truely commend you on the write up and also commend you on your efforts so far in exposing the lapses of this present administation. Your write ups really inspires me and my colleagues. We are usually overwhelmed by the facts you come up with. Your arsenal of knowledge is nothing short of what is demanded in 21st century leadership. If you have good morals and combine it with your wealth of knowledge, nothing stops you from making it to the top in Jesus name... Amen.

The accolades apart, I have two main reasons for opening this thread. One is to bring to your for bearing and awareness of the plan by APC supporters and their devilish horde to emotionally blackmail you and prolly make you look undignified cum villified. I have been following there recent "mentions" of you in all threads on Nairaland. Unlike when Jonathan (God bless him); lost the election and there vituperations and vitriols on you were so hot and harrassing, I have noticed that they have resorted to emotional blackmail to hoodwink you to their side since you refused to give in to their earlier demonic vitriols on you. They are now trying to psychologically unbalance you so that they will make you loose focus in spitting out your usual objective truths with facts. Attached is a picture of an APC warlord advising you to leave the APC AND PDP thingy. To show you how crooked and devilish these fellows are (APC supporters), go through the advisors' comments and posts. Check if he has left the APC or PDP thingy as he advices you. Thats APC for you.

Barcanista, let me remind you that Hundreds of Thousands if not millions of Nigerians follow your write ups both on Nairaland and on your blog. We respect and cherish your objectivity.

Barcanista, let me also remind you that Nigeria's politics will never be devoid of partisan, religious and tribal partitions. The Hausa/Fulani is always willing to vote and support even the devil/shaytan inasmuch as the person is from their region.

Let me remind you too that the Yorubas will always be the people to betray you when you need them to act most. Although a whole lot of them are now getting wiser on daily basis as regards the real motive and objective of the Hausa/Fulani.

What I am trying to say in essence is that I expect you to be more partisan than ever in your write ups though backed with the usual facts. Never you ever think about joining the APC for any reason. Nothing good can ever come out of there. All the pages you see on Nairaland praising Buhari are nothing but lies and propagandas. Never be carried away by them. An example is the recent thread about cleaning up the Niger Delta all in an effort to vilify Jonathan and paint hom bad. Barcanista, until you people see the actual clean up going on, never ever give up on criticizing this particular administration.

A true and sincere Nigerian will always know that this country is at a stand still right now. We are not moving forward... We are going backwards at terrible space but people are being deceived.

A whole lot of Nigerians have been praising the improvement in electricity on the actions of Buhari. If I may ask, what has Buhari done to the electricity sector to warrant this upsurge in light supply? Were new equipments bought? Who is the power minister? What really happened?

The truth of the matter is that even if the whole of Nigeria is deceived by the Shenanigans of APC, Tinubu and Buhari, I for one will never be deceived. I can remember vividly the the ex former energy ministers coming on Channels TV twice with bitter complaints on how gas pipelines are being blown up in the middle belt and in the north. These gas pipelines channel gas to the power stations. Now, who else do you think will be blowing up these pipelines to sabotage the efforts of the previous administration? Your guess is as good as mine! Buhari became the president and the blowing up of gas pipelines suddenly stopped! Wow... Sai Buhari!

Did anyone notice how Boko Haram intensified their attacks once Buhari won election? Has anyone noticed the decline in attacks of Boko Haram over the past weeks? Lols... Nigerians are indeed gullible! All these is nothing but reverse psychology. The next thing that will happen very soon is AMNESTY! Wow... Sai Buhari indeed. Someone should bookmark this thread as a reminder! I know the Hausa/Fulani and what they can do to grab power and stay there.

If anyone is observant too, they have gradually started selling El Rufai to the sensibilities and psyches of common Nigerians because we are aware that he is already being packaged for 2019 presidency! Same way Buhari feels the whole of Nigeria is corrupt except the North in making appointments, thats the same way the average Hausa/Fulani feels that nobody should rule this country except a Muslim/ Hausa/Fulani. They are usually bitter when another person comes to power.

Have Nairalanders ever wondered why people like NgeneUkwenu and other APC northern supporters call El Rufai Mini Buhari on some threads? Even though there are no solid projects on ground in Kaduna to support their views! Even though nothing exceptional has been done by him except the ordinary things a leader is expected to do when elected! Why praise him because he awarded a road contract? Why blow his trumpet? We all know that people like Rochas, Saraki amd others are just wasting there time. The Hausa/Fulani is very dangerous when it comes to power grabbing. Thats how these people work. Thats how devilish they are. But by God's grace and the redeeming power of Jesus Christ, all these will stop.

Barcanista before I stop here, I told you that I had two things to express on this thread. The second one is to remind you that "MY LIFETIME OFFER OF 2GB every month is still open"! Am willing to pay MTN to supply you with data every month. This gift is not a bribe but an act of solidarity with you in your struggle towards the fight against the marginalization of other tribes by one tribe in this zoo called Nigeria. I want you to follow up this goverment like a bee follows honey. I want you to dig up there lapses while being partisan to the core! This is so because the average Fulani/Hausa man is always partisan to the core when their brother is not in power.

God Bless the Biafran Region

God bless the Niger-Delta Region

God bless some wise parts of de Oduduwa Region

Allah or whatever bless others too if he so wishes.

Thanks for reading.

cc. Barcanista Severusnape Mogidi imsuboi EasternLion Decode55

I swear you are brilliant and well articulate. grin grin
I know of a boy who would not sleep after reading this piece grin grin grin

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Eeser: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2015
temitemi1:
#ProudlyWailingForABetterDemocracy
Did you just realize that Nigeria need a better democracy since 1999?
Your wailing team should have changed our democracy for better when they had the chance. Now that you are out, You are wailing the "wailing for a better democracy" chant.
Una hypocrisy no get part two.
*spits on thread again*
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2015
exxell:

Nd your zobo, fura de nunu brain did not tell you that Barcanista is making money from PDP Funny you grin grin grin
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by realborn(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2015
debeo:
Let's get something straight here.

I have never read an article written by barcanista, where he said one good thing about Buhari.

I am actually apolitical but the possibility of him not seeing one good thing in him makes me question his judgement

All he does is twist words whichever way he deems fit to criticize Buhari

This guy is just less than 3 months old in the office for crying out loud

When he ordered the clearing of the Ogoni land, I expected Barcanista to at least say something but he went mum

I don't want to believe someone is sponsoring you to write all you write onBuhari, cos that would be v bad

Try as much as possible to be more objective

Buhari needs your criticisms, but constructive ones

BTW: even GEJ knows he messed up, he had good intentions, but.... He messed up big time. He has lost, move on! Support whoever is there, Chikena

My1cent

Tell them oooo. The epistle was written for my sake because I charged Barca to be more objective. Lololol grin cheesy
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by realborn(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2015
exxell,

So you wrote this vainglorious article because I encouraged Barca to be more objective and less subjective? Choi, no be small thing oooo.

You obviously have not read my my posts. If you have, you will affirm I am no fan of any party. I have no allies. I am just lending my voice. I obviously think Jonathan was a mess. I have an iota of faith that Buhari will make a difference. That is where it ends. I am critical of every government in power and it is Buhari's time to feel the heat. I have written 3 articles to charge Buhari to act in less than 70 days in Office. In my opinion, this is being objective even when you have a bit of faith in the leader. Criticize when necessary and applaud when pertinent. That is the motto.

Barcanista's greatest gaffe is his confession to support Saraki for Senate President against the Nigerian people even when he felt within himself that Saraki was no good for Nigeria, simply to spite APC. Quite a shame he would admit to such gross and poor character. You guys should all come together and deal with that instead of trying hard to defend a man who has irredeemably chosen to be partisan and subjective.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by realborn(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
waow!
And here I was thinking I had lost the ability to read extreme epistles.

Excellent Write UP!

One salient question was asked today...

"When Barca was in APC, how many people who now advise him to drop partisan politics and do more " objectivity" actually told him so then?

You support a Buhari news or you keep quiet, or blame him but show sympathy somewhere along the line and you are labelled Objective.

Anything different from this ^ above will earn you the "coveted" hater or wailer title.

The reference in this epistle was culled from one of my posts. Barcanista came noticeably within my radar when there were threads and counter threads on his change of affiliation. I'm certain we never had any joint caucus against Jonathan's government in the past. I have always worked alone and I will always work alone. I remain critical of any government in power, I have started airing my views with respect to Buhari.

I remember replying you on the thread below, condemning Nairalanders who brazenly attacked Barcanista on change of Party. My motto has always been objective criticism.

https://www.nairaland.com/2411861/saraki-tinubu-comparison-addendum-response-barcanista/3#35256390
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Mogidi: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2015
@exxell

What an incredible write up, I wholeheartedly share your sentiments bro.

Thanks for this wonderful article.
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Jeboy:
Barcanista the one-man mopol genius! U always remind me of beef some few years back in Nairaland but u have taken political analysis to another level.No wonder several of your post hit FP easily at some peoples nightmare. Please send me your blog site so I can be enjoying your politcal analysis of the present day Nigeria and help u achieve traffic.
Thanks man. The blog hasn't been updated for a while now. God bless you brother
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2015
realborn:
exxell,

So you wrote this vainglorious article because I encouraged Barca to be more objective and less subjective? Choi, no be small thing oooo.

You obviously have not read my my posts. If you have, you will affirm I am no fan of any party. I have no allies. I am just lending my voice. I obviously think Jonathan was a mess. I have an iota of faith that Buhari will make a difference. That is where it ends. I am critical of every government in power and it is Buhari's time to feel the heat. I have written 3 articles to charge Buhari to act in less than 70 days in Office. In my opinion, this is being objective even when you have a bit of faith in the leader. Criticize when necessary and applaud when pertinent. That is the motto.

Barcanista's greatest gaffe is his confession to support Saraki for Senate President against the Nigerian people even when he felt within himself that Saraki was no good for Nigeria, simply to spite APC. Quite a shame he would admit to such gross and poor character. You guys should all come together and deal with that instead of trying hard to defend a man who has irredeemably chosen to be partisan and subjective.
Point of correction, Saraki was supported for SP against the APC godfathers and NOT the Nigerian people. You APC brought Saraki to the Senate against the Nigeria people and you MUST accept him lead over all the APC majority Senate.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by realborn(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:

Point of correction, Saraki was supported for SP against the APC godfathers and NOT the Nigerian people. You APC brought Saraki to the Senate against the Nigeria people and you MUST accept him lead over all the APC majority Senate.

Lolololol. You make me laugh so much.

1. You support Saraki against APC godfathers. You afterwards start a thread to say Saraki is useless for governance. If Saraki by his position as Senate President causes confusion and turmoil, who does it affect, APC godfathers or the Nigerian people?

2. I am opined to believe you are not set on the path of truth if everyone who gives you a honest advice is seen as an opposition. I have mentioned you in some of my articles on why APC should sit up, you have duly responded in most cases. If you tag me APC, when will you be courageous enough to openly cite PDP's gaffe without writing a lengthy apology to your NL crew?

I may be willing to give APC a chance over PDP, I am however not blind to their mistakes. I promise to uphold my honour to condemn APC's anomalies at all times, considering APC is the party in control of the central government. What honour do you stand for friend?
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2015
realborn:

Lolololol. You make me laugh so much.

1. You support Saraki against APC godfathers. You afterwards start a thread to say Saraki is useless for governance. If Saraki by his position as Senate President causes confusion and turmoil, who does it affect, APC godfathers or the Nigerian people?

2. I am opined to believe you are not set on the path of truth if everyone who gives you a honest advice is seen as an opposition. I have mentioned you in some of my articles on why APC should sit up, you have duly responded in most cases. If you tag me APC, when will you be courageous enough to openly cite PDP's gaffe without writing a lengthy apology to your NL crew?

I may be willing to give APC a chance over PDP, I am however not blind to their mistakes. I promise to uphold my honour to condemn APC's anomalies at all times, considering APC is the party in control of the central government. What honour do you stand for friend?
I don't like arguing back and forth! When we were against Saraki for Senate, you all called him progressive change. Because his emergence as SP will not allow you guys to consolidate yor hold on Senate, you suddenly realised that he was a crook (or alleged crook). I don't give in to cheap blackmail! If you considered him for Senate, you must accept him as SP. You brought him to Senate, not barcanista. Yes, I supported him for SP like I would have supported any other person if Saraki was the APC's choice. This is pure politics. As for Presidency, he will never be the President! I will not campaign for him to the Nigeria people. I am done with this man! I will ignore further discussion on this

Cest fini!
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by mustymatic(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari and Osinbajo have no choice but to publicly declare their assets. We will not let them rest.
You will not let them rest? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The Most Dangerous Prison Where Guards Are Afraid To Enter / Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) / Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.