Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. (3669 Views)

End Of The Buhari Charade? A Wailing Wailer Rises In Aso Rock / A Word Of Advise To Barcanista / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by realborn(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:

I don't like arguing back and forth! When we were against Saraki for Senate, you all called him progressive change. Because his emergence as SP will not allow you guys to consolidate yor hold on Senate, you suddenly realised that he was a crook (or alleged crook). I don't give in to cheap blackmail! If you considered him for Senate, you must accept him as SP. You brought him to Senate, not barcanista. Yes, I supported him for SP like I would have supported any other person if Saraki was the APC's choice. This is pure politics. As for Presidency, he will never be the President! I will not campaign for him to the Nigeria people. I am done with this man! I will ignore further discussion on this

Cest fini!

Your banters do not make any sense to me. You need to get to the realization that NL is not made up of APC and PDP members only. Some of us will ever uphold our honour and remain objective.

Your "you brought him", "you guys" lines have no relevance. Just an attempt to equate our discussions along same pedestal of partisanship. Friend na long tin you dey oo.

My objective opinion of Saraki:

1. If he is eligible for Senate Presidency in accordance with the constitution of Nigeria, so be it. Party interests are good but secondary.

2. If he is found culpable of any breach in his attempt to clinch the Senate Presidency, then he should face the music.

3. If anyone finds him culpable of events of the past and wish to promote a probe. So be it. He is innocent until proven guilty.

No bias. No witch hunt. Objective criticism all the way.

No further comments too. I still owe you a drink. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by DMerciful(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2015
If you,ve been reading Barcanista's posts, you will know how he writes..articulate and concise....this is not barcanista.
boman2014:
Barcanista, WHO ARE U FOOLING? U CREATED ANOTHER PROFILE ON NAIRALAND (exxell) AND START POSTING SHIIT SO THAT U CAN RECIEVE SYMPHATY FROM UR E-DOGGS!!!

YOU WILL SOON GET BUSTED!

CHEAP POPULARITY
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by engineerboat(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
debeo:

So PMB should be criticized destructively cos GEJ also suffered same?

Then what separates u?

Like my mom always asks

Will you stop walking and start crawling just because you saw someone doing so?

Nobody is destroying PMB here, he was only be taking by the words of his mouth and that of his agents among whom you are one.
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
engineerboat:

Nobody is destroying PMB here, he was only be taking by the words of his mouth and that of his agents among whom you are one.

Do you mind them.
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by debeo: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
engineerboat:

Will you park well?

Exxell and I have aired our opinion without judging anybody.

Must u toll that line?

If I am an agent or not, does it improve the situation in Nigeria?

Will it reduce the price of fuel or will it repair our dilapidated roads?

It does matter which agency I belong to, what matters most is that we contribute our quota constructively towards the 'betterment' of Nigeria

Just to set the record straight,

I belong to no agency, I am for every agency

PDP or APC, Nigeria matters most
Re: A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. by blackfase(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well, u didnt do badly in this write up op. Why not consider bein d other barcanista urself, churning more caustic satires. Ur likely to "exxell" even more while doin so....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia / Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner — Minister / African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.