Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) (1793 Views)

VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
I, Coolestrogue demand that the so called thread opend by franzeez be closed down. Its an insult to my alma mater, for a man to claim he graduated with first class from the university of ilorin, when facts shows that only one person has graduated with first class since the inception of the faculty.
the first and only first class law graduate of Faculty of Law, Unilorin is KAZEEM ILYAS ABIODUN who graduated in 2013/2014 session.
The thread should be closed down and the imposter should be banned for carrying false information on this great forum
Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun, obinscopy, oam4j please do the needful
Thanks in advance
https://www.nairaland.com/2510602/bring-sahara-reporters-down-barr

http://www.punchng.com/education/
with-first-class-in-law-he-breaks-
unilorin-jinx/
or
nairaland.com/1496587/first-class-law-he-breaks.
or
nairaland.com/1496894/unilorin-student-gets-
first-class-law/2

Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by powerfulsettingz: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Need someone to summarize this for me
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
mtweeew
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
So only one person has graduated from law department in uni ilorin wit first class... Aren't u guys ashamed of urselves cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by deadZONE: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
hehehehehe grin
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
So only one person has graduated from law department in uni ilorin wit first class... Aren't u guys ashamed of urselves cheesy
But why will such an old man spread false information. Its un-called for, the thread should be closed.
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ishilove, lalasticlala, seun, please do the needful.
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by dunkem21(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:

Chai ..grin
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by Firefire(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:
I, Coolestrogue demand that the so called thread opend by franzeez be closed down. Its an insult to my alma mater, for a man to claim he graduated with first class from the university of ilorin, when facts shows that only one person has graduated with first class since the inception of the faculty .
the first and only first class law graduate of Faculty of Law, Unilorin is KAZEEM ILYAS ABIODUN who graduated in 2013/2014 session.
The thread should be closed down and the imposter should be banned for carrying false information on this great forum
Thanks in advance

Where are your facts
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lolz......self acclaimed "better by far" institution
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
We didn't even take that useless post serious before

the poster and the post is so worthless

2 Likes

Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Firefire:

Where are your facts
The fact is there, I posted the guy's name and the year. That dude is fake, and its an insult to all Nairalanders.
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by temitemi1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Still waiting for the person that will come out after this claiming that he/she graduated with first class in political science, university of ilorin cheesy grin grin
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:
Ishilove, lalasticlala, seun, please do the needful.
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Still waiting for the person that will come out after this claiming that he/she graduated with first class in political science, university of ilori cheesy grin grin
With what this guy just did, I know for sure someone can come on NL to make such claim.
The moderators should not only close the thread but also ban that guy for spreading false information.
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Still waiting for the person that will come out after this claiming that he/she graduated with first class in political science, university of ilorin cheesy grin grin
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lalasticlala must see this thread
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Firefire:

Where are your facts
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by Ahmed4002(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:

just Google search his full name. He's a bloody liar
you can't find anything about him.

so which kind lawyer without any records .

smh
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Firefire:

Where are your facts
http://www.punchng.com/education/ with-first-class-in-law-he-breaks- unilorin-jinx/ or nairaland.com/1496587/first-class-law-he-breaks. or nairaland.com/1496894/unilorin-student-gets- first-class-law/2
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by Yungmilio2(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:
I, Coolestrogue demand that the so called thread opend by franzeez be closed down. Its an insult to my alma mater, for a man to claim he graduated with first class from the university of ilorin, when facts shows that only one person has graduated with first class since the inception of the faculty.
Thanks in advance

http://www.punchng.com/education/
with-first-class-in-law-he-breaks-
unilorin-jinx/
or
nairaland.com/1496587/first-class-law-he-breaks.
or
nairaland.com/1496894/unilorin-student-gets-
first-class-law/2
absolutely correct
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:

absolutely correct
That francis thread should be closed, and he should be banned by lalasticlala and ishilove for misleading the people.
A post should be sent to the front page, apologizing to the members of the public for the false news.
www.punchng.com/education/with-first-class-in-law-he-breaks-unilorin-jinx/
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
d guy is a clown. i know say he dey lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by socialmediaman: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
I didn't think the dude was a first class graduate of law, there seemed to be something wrong with his epistle:: I just couldn't place it, but his grammar somehow sounded Incohesive for a lawyer. Maybe an outstanding secondary school student or brilliant new university entrant.
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by coolestrogue(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
socialmediaman:
I didn't think the dude was a first class graduate, there seemed to be something wrong with his epistle:: I just couldn't place it, but his grammar somehow sounded Incohesive for a lawyer. Maybe an outstanding secondary school student or new university entrant.
You right man, I think the moderators have done something about that dead thread. He should be banned, and a disclaimer thread should be sent to the front page to let people know the whole truth.
#betterbyfar
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by KnowAll(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
The thread has now being closed. Thank God.
Re: An Insult On My Alma Mater(photos) by imsuboi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Close the thread ke. Nairaland na your papa beer parlor?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Married 18-years Old Princess – 54-years Old Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / UK Wants Alamieyeseigha Extradited - Channels Television / Treasonable Criminal Act Commited By Buhari Against The Shagari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.