Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Suya Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suya Gal (1646 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suya Gal by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Just last night, i met dis sexy babe at a suya joint..I came to drink at a bar and the suya joint was in front of it, so i decided to branch and get 100Naira suya. dis girl was there already when i came and started lookin at me and murmuring. After i bought my suya da Girl said "bros, dat one don do u?" i replied "u wan add am for me" she den said "this man suya sef dey like flaccid pen*s". Then she bought anoda 500naira we ate togeda nd discussion started. she told me i looked like her ex grin nd many stuffs like dat, i collected her numba and wil call her today..my friends said i shud bleep her, wah do u guys think

1 Like

Re: Suya Gal by chocolateme(f): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
I think you should respect yourself .. on top of eating her 500naira suya, you want to take advantage of her..
Who gave you guys idea that when one tries to be friendly with you, it then means that it must end up in bed? I see the click of friends you have. "Fuckaholics"
Better leave that girl alone or just be friends with her on neutral grounds..
HIV is real.. see his head..

2 Likes

Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
How old are you? how old is she?
Re: Suya Gal by mstik(f): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Suya Gal by uniqueflash(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
u de poster wat do u think?
Re: Suya Gal by RepentantTr0ll(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Suya Gal by Cutehector(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
So amazin hw guys fall into trap easily grin
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
mstik:
*yawns*
sweetie Why u yawning?
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
uniqueflash:
u de poster wat do u think?
Think i'd bleep her tonight grin
Re: Suya Gal by czarr(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
I think you should respect yourself .. on top of eating her 500naira suya, you want to take advantage of her..
Who gave you guys idea that when one tries to be friendly with you, it then means that it must end up in bed? I see the click of friends you have. "Fuckaholics"
lol leave the bros joor
Why the gal go dey mention dick for matta like suya.,she want the D joorjoor grin
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
Lord!. is dat u in ur pics..mehn, u hot
Re: Suya Gal by czarr(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Loool
Nairaland no go kee person oooooo gringrin

What do we think?
Wetin you want make we tell you na?
Oya do am on behalf of all your naija brother,we are counting on u to knack crase commit from the suya girl!! grin
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
czarr:
lol leave the bros joor
Why the gal go dey mention dick for matta like suya.,she want the D joorjoor grin
My bros tanQ. i no knw wen suya and dick started relating
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
czarr:
Loool
Nairaland no go kee person oooooo gringrin

What do we think?
Wetin you want make we tell you na?
Oya do am on behalf of all your naija brother,we are counting on u to knack crase commit from the suya girl!! grin
I dey hail u, u too much ooh grin..i go bleep her til she faint
Re: Suya Gal by jessejagga(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
correct guy bleep her no dulling
Re: Suya Gal by chocolateme(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Lord!. is dat u in ur pics..mehn, u hot
I still dey talk the one wey you wan do, your eyes don already reach my profile picture... chaii
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
I still dey talk the one wey you wan do, your eyes don already reach my profile picture... chaii
No vex na..oya mak i comot my eye frm ur pics
Re: Suya Gal by agarawu23(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
crap of the year
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
jessejagga:
correct guy bleep her no dulling
GBAM..I would grin
Re: Suya Gal by agarawu23(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Just last night, i met dis sexy babe at a suya joint..I came to drink at a bar and the suya joint was in front of it, so i decided to branch and get 100Naira suya. dis girl was there already when i came and started lookin at me and murmuring. After i bought my suya da Girl said "bros, dat one don do u?" i replied "u wan add am for me" she den said "this man suya sef dey like flaccid pen*s". Then she bought anoda 500naira we ate togeda nd discussion started. she told me i looked like her ex grin nd many stuffs like dat, i collected her numba and wil call her today..my friends said i shud bleep her, wah do u guys think
if a lady can give you her number easily without stress, what else do you expect? but your thinking might be wrong in some cases. try your luck if you are the kind that alws eat any snake you see
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
on top of eating her 500naira suya, you want to take advantage of her..
LOL..no be only me chop am. we chop am togeda grin
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
agarawu23:
if a lady can give you her number easily without stress, what else do you expect? but your thinking might be wrong in some cases. try your luck if you are the kind that alws eat any snake you see
I Didn't even ask her oh, she jst gav me lik dat.
Re: Suya Gal by biz2get(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:

Give me her number or numbers ... That what I think !! I would report back to you
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
biz2get:

Give me her number or numbers ... That what I think !! I would report back to you
Bros i cn only gv u da suya man numba bt as for dat gal..NO WAY..my tool z still working

1 Like

Re: Suya Gal by biz2get(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Bros i cn only gv u da suya man numba bt as for dat gal..NO WAY..my tool z still working

Don't do like this na ... Where's the love in sharing ??, grin
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
biz2get:

Don't do like this na ... Where's the love in sharing ??, grin
iduntbliv there z love in sharing grin..if u wan bleep go any suya joint around u grin
Re: Suya Gal by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
I Didn't even ask her oh, she jst gav me lik dat.
oya follow your hrt
Re: Suya Gal by Gurgle(f): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol, no you shouldn't

Just keep her as your friend
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle:
Lol, no you shouldn't

Just keep her as your friend
Am sorry i can't, if i dnt bleep her who i go use enjoy dis saturday nite? grin You?
Re: Suya Gal by Gurgle(f): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Am sorry i can't, if i dnt bleep her who i go use enjoy dis saturday nite? grin You?

Lol I hope she refuses you after you used public forum to mess her name..taaa
Re: Suya Gal by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I hope she refuses you after you used public forum to mess her name..taaa
okay. grin
Re: Suya Gal by uniqueflash(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
their u hv de answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies At 30!! Continued... / Who Is Cheating Between The Two / See The Picture Of A Thief Caught In Lugbe Area Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.