Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) (78607 Views)

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by nurez305(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
K
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good luck...
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
RichDad1:
Fine ghel no father.... cry cry cry

They don't need him
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Oceemo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ok are d all married? @op
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
hin yellow pawpaw gf don cook vegetable for am

3 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
mm
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Moneyab(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin
kokoA:
Come to me girls. I will never disown you.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

They don't need him
don't be too sure. wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by jomoh: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dharniel:
was DNA test conducted before FFK disowned these gurls, at least for the benefit of the doubt and to clear every unreasonable doubt the test should be conducted.
he just disowned them because their paternity is being questioned, that ain't enough reason to make such a drastic decision...

You didn't read the letter of disownment. grin grin

Their mother allegedly refused DNA test.

3 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
The rich also cry. Money is not everything!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
See Throwback Photos Of The 3 Beautiful Girls Femi Olukayode Just Disowned

We've all known former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode to be a father of 5 daughters only for him and his family to shockingly reveal today that they have disowned the three children from Mr. Fani-Kayode’s former wife, Yemisi, because they are questioning their paternity.

Please meet the beautiful ladies in question.

In the throwback photos below are:

Miss Temitope Fani-Kayode (now Mrs Temitope Randle), Miss Tobiloba Fani-Kayode, Miss Tumininu Fani- Kayode and the youngest - Oluwaremilekun Fani-Kayode

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photos-femi-fani-kayode-disowned-daughters.html

BEAUTIFUL WHEN THERE ARE YOUNG BUT UGLY WHEN THERE ARE NOW OLD,

THIS IS JUST THE LIFE STYLE OF A WOMAN
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
RichDad1:

don't be too sure. wink wink wink wink wink

Don't be too sure that they would need himundecided
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by misspicy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Even if he is not their father he brought them up,he played d role of a father,why bring d girls into d quarel between him n der mum,why embarass them dis way in public....na dat igbo girl give him igbo juju,in the fullness of time,his eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
Don't forget 2 TWO Bianca killed! wink

If na woman SCATTER nyansh like this and OBJ, una go dey shout ASSSSHAWO-ASSSSSSSSSHAWO!!!!

E go soon BORN EBOLA!!!!

Muchechechecheche
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Saratu fine shaaaaaa,,

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
olihilistic:
I go Bleep all of them announce am for nairaland so that their father go cry

Him say he no be their papa. If you like kill them he no concern am.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by charlito94(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Shaa na him sperm waste

Don't no how an old man wud disown beautiful girls like DAT cos of little dispute.shaa na lack of reasoning
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
All i see is puxxxies. . . .
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
donholy28:
An Igbo man get enough sense not to try disown him fine daughters even if dem no be im pikin o...bride price dey fetch enough money

ss
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by noblegrex: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
My own DNA test match one of them atleast she's legaly mine.that slim one na me get her.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
donholy28:
An Igbo man get enough sense not to try disown him fine daughters even if dem no be im pikin o...bride price dey fetch enough money

that's true. And most Yoruba men go just dey born like idiots. they go just dey scatter bastards everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
What's the point of disowning them after raising them? I suspect charm
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Don't be too sure that they would need himundecided
Nothing can be too sure of bro. Such is life. cool cool cool cool
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by oloyetomoye: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
'Spare the rod and spoil the child"

Beautiful girls but not well raised. Am sorry for the father-in-law.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
I think this people Never carried ffk Along in their lives since they have a Rich step Dad that foots their Bills,so i aint Surprised.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by RepentantTr0ll(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
RickRichards:
They'll be fine.

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Juju @work...

Ffk... Oti jee igbin omo ibo...

Ogaa ooooo
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by emamos: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by DanWrites(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hia

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by NaLaugh: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Where exactly did he say he had disowned them?
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
How can I adopt them?
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Who & where is their father ? They should do that DNA test please !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.