Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) (78605 Views)

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Rapfrick(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Are u over weight or not happy about ur body size and weight?if you stays in imo state and u are want to loose weight you can call me +2347034317090 am a bouncer and a personal trainer but my services will cost you a little its not just about the money but you have to be willing to help her self before calling beside I can't help you if are not ready to help your self you should be willing to take on challenges
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by laudate: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2015
Atigba:

Because they disrespect him

The guy is daft. Disrespect is engraved in most teenagers clothes. It is called immaturity. They shed the toga, as they grow older. If every father disowns his child for being disrespectful, what would happen to our society?

Thank God, most fathers have more common sense than FFK. cool
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by laudate: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
einsteino:

As much as neither of us witnessed the entire event, we have to rely on their reported account. I remember him saying his inlaws did not even bother to come see him(that was before he even dissociated himself from the wedding), if you ask me that means either of two things; they must have taken sides(which is immature) or they have agreed that the kid isnt his.

Guy, what you just did up here is called 'jumping to conclusions.' Why are you relying on FFK's side of the story? Why don't you wait until you hear the ex-wife's account, the in-laws account or the children's account before passing judgement? shocked There is a proverb that says 'only a biased evildoer passes judgement after hearing one side of a story.'

How can you be so sure that FFK is telling the truth? A man that is known to have had a cocaine addiction problem? sad

From the little research I have done on Yoruba tradition, before a prospective in-law can approach a girl's family, that girl would have informed her own family/father about her desire to get married, and introduced the prospective spouse to her dad for his approval. All this happens, before the girl's father can even reach out to the prospective groom's family.

So did FFK tell you that his daughter sought his approval, or that he even made himself available to the daughter? If FFK should be raising dust with anyone, it should be with his own family for not following the right process, by seeking his approval. undecided

So what gibberish is FFK spewing by claiming he approached the family of the groom or the prospective in-laws?

Your own example cited in your post where a guy lied about his father being dead, does not apply in this case. FFK's daughter never lied that her father was dead. Or do you have proof that she did so?
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by laudate: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2015
duni04:
OK I read about his family squabbles on Sahara reporters and I now agree that his Ex wife Yemisi is a slut. That Tunmi is not Femis child. The evidence is clear and overwhelming, even from the pics here. Yemisi just brought shame upon herself and family.

And you know this because.....?? Provide proof, you slanderer! shocked angry
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by laudate: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2015
onoja12:
loss for where?the man has a well respectable daughter and a son,what does he need with three questionable characters

Which son?? shocked shocked Na who born son for FFK? The man cannot father a son, oh!

He has said repeatedly over the past several years, that he has 5 daughters. He even posted their pictures in his facebook account and his website for many years, before he took it down recently. So why is he ranting suddenly about a paternity test??!

Others are looking for just one child, this tout has the guts to say he is disowning 3 at a go! May thunder fire his head! angry

YRRAHERM:
Poor girls, I can only imagine how it must feel to have someone as foolish as FFK as a father.

Better not to have a father than have the country clown/jester as a father.

This is no news,i'm hardly surprised.The man is capable of any sort of foolishness you can think of.

Maybe the muppet is even eyeing the girls.i won't put it past him to start dating the girls now that they are no longer his children. After all his girlfriend are his children's peers. mtchewww.

If na me be d girls,i don dis father am since.good radiance to bad rubbish

Na true you talk, jare! Which kind of a father is FFK?? shocked shocked
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by onoja12: 4:29am On Aug 10, 2015
see story,if you want to father other peoples child and take on their responsibility,you are free to do so and may you meet wifes like FFK ex to help in that line.the man's point is clear and by African tradition it stands,he doesn't want them,so he has disowned them,end of story

laudate:

Which son?? shocked shocked Na who born son for FFK? The man cannot father a son, oh!

He has said repeatedly over the past several years, that he has 5 daughters. He even posted their pictures in his facebook account and his website for many years, before he took it down recently. So why is he ranting suddenly about a paternity test??!

Others are looking for just one child, this tout has the guts to say he is disowning 3 at a go! May thunder fire his head! angry

Na true you talk, jare! Which kind of a father is FFK?? shocked shocked
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by onoja12: 4:33am On Aug 10, 2015
at what point did he say he never disowned them? i cant be stupid enough to allow my mother turn me against my father for any reason.because i know by all religion that it is the fathers blessing that stands and my father remains my head even now that i am a head.so why for any reason in this world would i allow my father to be so angry with me enough to disown me?the girls are mannerless and reckless so they have gotten what they deserve

alaoeri:

See yourself then why is FFK refuting that he never disowned them? You know nothing about the traumatization that will cause those girls, i pray you don't have a father like FFK.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by onoja12: 4:35am On Aug 10, 2015
if it makes you sleep at night why not

EyeKandy:

Homeboy is pained, he quoted me twice !! grin
No hard feelings!! Felt the need to call out your BS!! Mission accomplished- I struck a nerve and it hurt.
You wish you're in my shoes Hun, where I'm at and what I am. cool cool

I am your mentor.

Next time you see my posts, back off lil man. cheesy
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Atigba: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2015
laudate:

The guy is daft. Disrespect is engraved in most teenagers clothes. It is called immaturity. They shed the toga, as they grow older. If every father disowns his child for being disrespectful, what would happen to our society?

Thank God, most fathers have more common sense than FFK. cool
He is not daft

As a child I respect my dad no matter what my mum told me
You re a child doesn't mean you don't have sense

I blame the children they allowed their mother to poison their mind
They wouldn't have allowed the differences in their parent come between them, as long as Femi was playing his role as a father financially most importantly.

Kids are not suppose to take side in family issue they were naive and unwise .
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by laudate: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
onoja12:
see story,if you want to father other peoples child and take on their responsibility,you are free to do so and may you meet wifes like FFK ex to help in that line.the man's point is clear and by African tradition it stands,he doesn't want them,so he has disowned them,end of story

Look at this clown??!! When FFK was posting the pictures of these girls on his facebook page and his website announcing to the world that they were his daughters, he did NOT ask for a paternity test at that time. It is when one of the daughters now wants to get married, that he now decides to question their paternity. May thunder fire his head! angry

Has he not even swallowed his words and recanted? Maybe the drugs were clouding his mind when he claimed to have disowned them... anuofia!
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by laudate: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Atigba:

He is not daft

As a child I respect my dad no matter what my mum told me
You re a child doesn't mean you don't have sense

I blame the children they allowed their mother to poison their mind
They wouldn't have allowed the differences in their parent come between them, as long as Femi was playing his role as a father financially most importantly.

Kids are not suppose to take side in family issue they were naive and unwise .

He remains highly daft! A child maybe young, but such a child is not blind or deaf to the actions of the father, or to events unfolding in the family.

When a father decides to cavort around with girls young enough to be his daughter, and posts useless photos of his philandering on social media, you are free to continue respecting him since you are his child. sad

When a father decides to beat up your mother and inflict grievous bodily harm on her, you are free to continue respecting him since you are his child. undecided

When a mother decides to escape for her dear life from this father's hands, and because of that he refuses to pay school fees for the children, and abandons them for many years only to gallivant around town with other women, you are free to continue respecting him since you are his child. shocked

Case closed.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by alaoeri: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
onoja12:
at what point did he say he never disowned them? i cant be stupid enough to allow my mother turn me against my father for any reason.because i know by all religion that it is the fathers blessing that stands and my father remains my head even now that i am a head.so why for any reason in this world would i allow my father to be so angry with me enough to disown me?the girls are mannerless and reckless so they have gotten what they deserve

Update yourself FFK has desisted himself from disowning his children, are you living with them for saying their mother turn them against their father? Guess you know more abt their family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.