Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,123 members, 7,838,854 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) (78606 Views)

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Mamaflex(f): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
4bobo:
LET THIS PEOPLE BE NA. POKE NOSE-ING INTO THEIR FAMILY AFFEARS AND DIGGING OUT THEIR FAMILY PICS OUT (JUST TO GET TRAFFIC TO YOUR USELESS BLOG BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD) IS ON CALLED FOR. I DONT BLAME YOU SHA, NA THAT POLITICAL PROSTITUTE CAUSED ALL THIS FOR HIS FAMILY.
Na wa for you o. Na dem carry their dirty panties come spread outside. Are you now saying we should cover our eyes with mud and pretend we are blind? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
This publicity a'int healthy 4dis ladies,imagine the stigma...
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by DrayZee: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
nikkflexible:
pretty ladies
Just like you
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by olu1759(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
What a waste..wetin some people de look for,trust my igbo peeps,this is good business,5 riped fruits.meant no disrespect oo..igbo kwenuuu.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by millionboi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
HahahahahahhahGuy u no well
donholy28:
An Igbo man get enough sense not to try disown him fine daughters even if dem no be im pikin o...bride price dey fetch enough money

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Jalinco: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
He should handover all of them to me na
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mamaflex:
Na wa for you o. Na dem carry their dirty panties come spread outside. Are you now saying we should cover our eyes with mud and pretend we are blind? cheesy
No mind me jare, the way this laila always do irritates me a times. It is common to her. She has similar problem with jim iyke sometimes ago . She no they learn. Yes they carry their stuff out, but she needs not expand it than the owner. She can be sued for what she did now. Anyway, her problem , their wahala. Hope u re doing great.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
beautiful ladies
I can't subject my kids to a DNA test. If any man feels he isn't their father, he should go whankk with aboniki balm.

If he really needs the paternity test, he can do it without me being aware/consent. In a nutshell the most important thing (to me) is that I am their mother!.

6 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by harry509: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
See Throwback Photos Of The 3 Beautiful Girls Femi Olukayode Just Disowned

We've all known former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode to be a father of 5 daughters only for him and his family to shockingly reveal today that they have disowned the three children from Mr. Fani-Kayode’s former wife, Yemisi, because they are questioning their paternity.

Please meet the beautiful ladies in question.

In the throwback photos below are:

Miss Temitope Fani-Kayode (now Mrs Temitope Randle), Miss Tobiloba Fani-Kayode, Miss Tumininu Fani- Kayode and the youngest - Oluwaremilekun Fani-Kayode

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photos-femi-fani-kayode-disowned-daughters.html

they Rr jst showin us beautifu girls and they failed tell us wat made him 2 disowne dem... So dis story is nt clear 2 me @ all.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by felifeli: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
delishpot:
I s3e 4 girls

Op is an illiterate. grin grin
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by ChiSun27(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Adufetohposh:
That's his business. If he's dead they will survive, so they should assume he's dead already. cool

This ur siggy is damn too funny... cheesy
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
where do they stay?
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by kel5000(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
donholy28:
An Igbo man get enough sense not to try disown him fine daughters even if dem no be im pikin o...bride price dey fetch enough money
Yoloba bastard like u!

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
SimpleVili:
Aww

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
I need one! Were do u base?
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
ok... FFK is under a spell.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by OmoEziokwu: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
beautiful ladies
I can't subject my kids to a DNA test. If any man feels he isn't their father, he should go whankk with aboniki balm.

If he really needs the paternity test, he can do it without me being aware/consent. In a nutshell the most important thing (to me) is that I am their mother!.

This is a useless topic. Don't really know much about dude so I'm not even concerned with the whole talk on here.

Why can't you submit your kids to a paternity test if you're not hiding anything? What is wrong with having that done on your kids?

Should a man asking that it is done on his kids be made to feel as if he's not being reasonable enough?

4 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by onajo2000(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
See as dem look like different papa cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Mamaflex(f): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
4bobo:

No mind me jare, the way this laila always do irritates me a times. It is common to her. She has similar problem with jim iyke sometimes ago . She no they learn. Yes they carry their stuff out, but she needs not expand it than the owner. She can be sued for what she did now. Anyway, her problem , their wahala. Hope u re doing great.
Na her workchop o. Lol.

Im doing great dear. And you?
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by SimpleVili: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Banter1:
I need one! Were do u base?
I deliver anywhere. Add me on Whatsapp or BBM, please, so that we don't derail the thread.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
This man called FFK is a very badt guy o.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=RepentantTr0ll post=36753187][/quote] Then you'll do well to plug your nostrills.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by RepentantTr0ll(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
RickRichards:

Then you'll do well to plug your nostrills.

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by mbulela: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
They should also disown cramjones.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
OmoEziokwu:

This is a useless topic. Don't really know much about dude so I'm not even concerned with the whole talk on here.

Why can't you submit your kids to a paternity test if you're not hiding anything? What is wrong with having that done on your kids?

Should a man asking that it is done on his kids be made to feel as if he's not being reasonable enough?

Sorry Sir, I owe you no explanation/answer...whatever.
Please bear with me... smiley

Should a woman that doesn't want her kids to undergo one be made to feel as if she's not being reasonable enough. wink

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
JUST BE SURE HE HASNT SLEPT WITH ONE OF THEM OR THEIR FRIENDS WITHOUT KNOWING....MINISTERS FOR SEX AFFAIRS
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=RepentantTr0ll post=36754351][/quote]
You don't wrestle with trolls...you snipe them from distance. That way, you're safe from infectious diseases.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by RepentantTr0ll(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
who told you am a Troll am Van.............Make i no talk too much undecided
RickRichards:

You don't wrestle with trolls...you snipe them from distance. That way, you're safe from infectious diseases.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by ghostmist: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
But why did their mom refuse the paternity test?

Are you thinking what i'm thinking??

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
FFK till RAPTURE..
It's cultural...
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
rusep:
Is he sure of his own paternity?

That one is not in doubt. Na as he dey behave na so dem talk say him papa sef dey behave.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by LAX89(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
rusep:
Is he sure of his own paternity?

If you knew his father, you'll know his paternity is intact, in looks, speech and behaviour, not that I'm supporting him though.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Tex42(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmm! FFK = Controversy.
See pretty faces abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.