Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" (3380 Views)

Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by naijacutee(f): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2006
Ok, Nairalanders I have a housemate who needs help and I don't know what to tell her. I've suggested sitting down and talking over the whole situation with the boy but she always seems to forget what to say once she sees him.

Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by donjazzie(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2006
are u the dumper?

atleast we'll know where 2 star adressing your issue from
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by Busta(f): 1:51am On Sep 29, 2006
tell him ur folks found u an husband back home and u gotta go undecided

tell him u've got sickle cell

tell him and keep bothering him that u need a car

u met someone else that might be d one?

u need space and u're fed up

it feeling ain't just mutual?

try any of em, one might work out for u!
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by donjazzie(m): 1:53am On Sep 29, 2006
busta

eh b like u dey do dis thing well from wey back

u b winch oh
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by Busta(f): 1:56am On Sep 29, 2006
@ don jazzie

something's gotta give!
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by donjazzie(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2006
busta

nothing do u sha.

more advice for the babe please?
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by dhammer(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2006
Send the guy a text!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by naijacutee(f): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2006
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by acidrop(f): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2006
dump him, thru d phone, in that case u wont c his emotion, like crying, sad and all those stuff that might make u fall back 4 him undecided
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by naijacutee(f): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2006
She's thinking of writing him a long letter using MS Word, then zipping it up with Winzip AKA "giftbox", then attaching it to an e-mail and sending it to his e-mail. Then sending him a text saying "You've got mail!" Im sure after going through all the steps to open it, he wouldn't be too crushed anymore cos he's anticipating something. Or will he?
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by donjazzie(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2006
why go thru all dat stress to dump ur boyfriend?
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by kiki(f): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2006
don't dump him thro a tex or a phone that is so childish and not good just use one of the excuse busta gave and like maybe when yall go out to a restyrant or somthing don't tell him where he gon shoot u or stab u so don't order anything that got knife with it at d resturant
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by naijacutee(f): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2006
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2006
Even MSN is childish between
You didnt even put him in a voice convo, tongue
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by donjazzie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2006
abi.jst call him and tell him to leave his fone on voicemail and u jst want to let him in on sumtin that's been bugging ur mind and if he does pass the msg.and it's done
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by kiki(f): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2006
MSN u kiddin rite shiit he gon just start laughin are u scared of him or somthin cos u should be able to talk to someon u call ur boyfriend anytime
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by acidrop(f): 5:13am On Oct 01, 2006
not necesarily scarde, but avoiding the emotions he might put up undecided
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by Dalby(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2006
Done using messenger, was that the best way? Its like stabing somebody from behind. We are all adults i imagine and we should be able to talk over issues as such. I think you are shying away from responsibility. You entered the relationship with both eyes open. We do not know how long it took to find out the qualities thats making you want to leave the guy, or if there is some other person on ground or about to be on ground. What ever a man sows, multiples of that will he reap!!!
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by naijacutee(f): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2006
Ok Peeps, put away your knives and fires and can i get off the sacrificial table first?

She called him right after and had a long befuzzled chat. Is that better?
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by whitelexi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2006
That was more mature, but i really hate to discuss about dumping(s) cos naturally i dont like one and trust me, there's a law called karma grin
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by acidrop(f): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2006
and do u wanna brief us about that law
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by Coco29(f): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2006
she need to look him in the eye and say you are every thing i do not want in a man. wink

or i would simply not answer his phone calls.
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by acidrop(f): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm, dats a rather harsh, but good 1, lol
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by Coco29(f): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2006
acidrop:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, that is a rather harsh, but good 1, lol

good one? that is how i really do it cheesy cheesy
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by acidrop(f): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2006
well, go gurl, at least u know how 2 get rid of them, wat about some that hasent got the guts 2 do it undecided
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by Coco29(f): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2006
acidrop:

well, go girl, at least u know how 2 get rid of them, what about some that hasent got the guts 2 do it undecided

ladies need to know what they want, and how achieve it. wink
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by acidrop(f): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2006
trust me most of the time, its not d fault of the ladies, its more of the guys who puts up different emotions like crying like some kind of baby, wont lie 2 u, that actually cools me down, the last thing i wanna c, is the person i used 2 like cry
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by Coco29(f): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2006
acidrop:

trust me most of the time, its not d fault of the ladies, its more of the guys who puts up different emotions like crying like some kind of baby, wont lie 2 u, that actually cools me down, the last thing i want to c, is the person i used 2 like cry

that is where you need to be strong, your happiness is more important than any man's.
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by acidrop(f): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2006
true talk, wow man, i like your speech  cool cool cool, pretty cool
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by tukur2002n(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2006
Posted by: Coco29  
Insert Quote
Quote from: acidrop on Today at 11:32:36 AM
trust me most of the time, its not d fault of the ladies, its more of the guys who puts up different emotions like crying like some kind of baby, wont lie 2 u, that actually cools me down, the last thing i want to c, is the person i used 2 like cry

that is where you need to be strong, your happiness is more important than any man's.
@

coco

don't tell me this is how u are?  i have a strong perception you will be the weaker type who will do anything to save ur relationship when it seems to be cracking. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by Coco29(f): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2006
tukur2002n:

Posted by: Coco29
Insert Quote
Quote from: acidrop on Today at 11:32:36 AM

@

coco

don't tell me this is how u are? i have a strong perception you will be the weaker type who will do anything to save your relationship when it seems to be cracking. shocked shocked grin grin

wow it is nice that you think that way of me but no coco is cold as ice, if i do not want a man i will simply stop answering my phone to him, if he is some one that i love and respect well i would have to tell him face to face.

that is why i live alone. very easy to put him out cheesy
Re: How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" by tukur2002n(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2006
that is why i live alone. very easy to put him out

Tell me how many have u put out lately angry angry?

living alone? let me come to ur apartment this weekend then. grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over Protective Over My Girl / Nagging Wife Vs Hot Tempered Wife / Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.