Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ladies, Lets Discuss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Lets Discuss (569 Views)

Lets Discuss...whats The Brokest You Have Ever Been? / Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here. / Great Minds: Lets Discuss And Profer Solutions To Our Society's Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Lets Discuss by tpiander: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
In a situation where a man is surrounded by women who throw themselves at him constantly and offer the thing for free, can you think of any reason why he would prefer to resort to ra.pe?

-perversion?

-irresistability of female folk?

-what else can you think of?
Re: Ladies, Lets Discuss by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Ladies, Lets Discuss by marshalcarter: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies, Lets Discuss by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Still thinking...
Re: Ladies, Lets Discuss by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
I think the male folk are in the best position to answer this question.

I personally think its perversion. Nothing justifies rape, for some people, I think it's a kind of fetish; the thrill that is gotten from the act.

In all, rapists are sick and also social psychopaths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Lets Discuss by tpiander: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
yes, rape is bad, and in war zones, it might occur during hostilities.

However, in a normal context, all things being equal, why would a man need to ra.pe when he has women offering him sex?
Re: Ladies, Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2015
^^^That I honestly can not answer. Let the guys do justice to this. I just think they are sick tbh

Good morning.
Re: Ladies, Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Mental issues. I truly believe a proportion of males are psychotic and think the world and everything in it is theirs for the taking. Hence rape.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Lets Discuss by ORALL: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2015
90% rape cases are just agreement between two people that didn't go well...hence why the case die a natural death...most rape cases in western world is solve by the help of cctv,semen in the person that was raped vagina,witness(in most cases not taken serious because it can be arranged.....

While the rest 10% are done by serial rapist who find pleasure in seeing their victims cry during the acts and most of these case you won't see the person face,you might be drugged,kidnapped or the person might knocked you out to carry out the acats...rape cases are mostly hard to investigate

(1) (Reply)

Mis Mai Collee / The Day He Stops Beating Me Is The Day He Stops Loving Me / Gods Time Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.