Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso (27136 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / PHOTOS: Gov Ganduje Declares The 35th NAEAP Annual National Conference Open / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Austindark(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2015
The cold war between Kano State governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, and his predecessor, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has degenerated to full blown hostility following the threat by the former to exposed the latter’s stewardship in office.

Ganduje, who went for broke when he hosted the leadership of Kano students abroad under the aegis of General Association of Northern Nigeria Students, based in Egypt, alleged the distortion of the state scholarship programme.

The long-time Kwankwaso’s political soul mate declared: “For one year, Kwankwaso did not pay a single kobo as tuition fee for our students studying abroad.

“Right now, Kano State government owes those students N3 billion, and painfully, our revenue is dwindling and we would be cautious in handling the situation”.

The new Kano strongman revealed that the delay in the payment of the tuitions fee was caused by the Kwankwaso administration, even as he stressed: “For whatever reasons, the Kwankwaso administration distorted the scholarship programme”.

The enraged governor told the leadership of the students: “I’ve decided to let the cat out of the bag so that, as educated people, you would understand where your problems lies”.

Sunday Vanguard learnt that last Wednesday weekly state executive meeting, presided over by Ganduja, had condemned the failure of the Kwankwaso administration to fulfill financial obligation to the programme despite the allegation that huge amounts of money in foreign currency were allocated to it by the former regime.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/gov-ganduje-declares-war-on-kwankwaso/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by sluk(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2015
Hope say u go fight to d end...

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by kamair237(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2015
Media...

5 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by haftob(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2015
Exposing themselves one by one; first twas LASG and fashola now Ganduje and kwankwaso. We're watching,hope they finish wat they've started sha

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by bigiyaro(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2015
ok nah! Am very sure Enof 'almajiris' r on ground to do d fightin.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Austindark(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2015
This kind of fight usually leads to exposure hidden skeletons in the cupboard........

Let them fight if that's gonna lead to better leadership.

I only pity some innocent masses that will be affected

6 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by san316(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Toh!!! Two fighting. But how does this translate to declaring war? Did he say he will probe kwankwaso? I know kwankwaso may not take it lightly sha. He'll be like, "see dis bumbling eediot, you are boting the hand that fed you"

Ganduje will reply thus "Ranks ya dadde, you know I was just acting, so they wont have the impression that you are controlling me. I remain loyal sir."

9 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by bright007(f): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2015
ok
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Round one fight!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by otokx(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Why must they have students abroad? Its like that is another means of corruption. Why not use that 3bn per annum to build a standard university?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Austindark(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2015
otokx:
Why must they have students abroad? Its like that is another means of corruption. Why not use that 3bn per annum to build a standard university?

Mugu must fall for guy man to chop,
Maybe that's the way their Mugu falls........

The good thing is that this fight will expose them all

5 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2015
useless opportunists
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by ionsman: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2015
During his first tenure as governor, he carried him along.

When he was made a minister by obasanjo, he carried him along.

When he came back as governor, he carried him along.

As he was leaving, he made sure he took over from him.

But the best way to pay him back is to disgrace him in public.

Even if you found incriminating things about him when you assumed office, there are better ways to go about it.

*Modified*

For those mentioning me, I never said Ganduje should OVERLOOK what Kwankwaso did.

All I am saying is,this is a man that has done so much for Ganduje from 2003 till now.

There are better ways to handle these issues. If he is so clean like he is portraying himself, he should have resigned as deputy governor since these things happened while he was number two to this man.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Ahmed0336(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2015
This is what I term "The betrayal of a successor"... Go ahead and expose his ills but be mindful of getting a similar treatment while you're no longer there... How beautiful can it get?

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Austindark(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2015
ionsman:
During his first tenure as governor, he carried him along.

When he was made a minister by obasanjo, he carried him along.

When he came back as governor, he carried him along.

As he was leaving, he made sure he took over from him.

But the best way to pay him back is to disgrace him in public.

Even if you found incriminating things about him when you assumed office, there are better ways to go about it.

I don't know if I am to assume that you are saying the masses shouldn't know what's happening to their tax
They have every right to know...

Besides they must have exhausted all private talks before resorting to media

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by philGeo(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Mr Governor i hope you can stand and fight, expect something from red cap.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nelkoko: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Apc is a cartel filled with thives......PDP dey learn work 4 where Apc dey

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by emamos: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2015
san316:
Toh!!! Two fighting. Who go share them.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by eljanfortis(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Good,, hope u people will expose your shady deals
Bunch of cheats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by maxit2(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Let them die

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by anonimi: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Dog chop dog for their winchious APC assembly of coven dwellers.
Hopefully that will liberate our 200 million people from our mumucious state!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Nelkoko:
Apc is a cartel filled with thives......PDP dey learn work 4 where Apc dey

Ah yes...the same PDP where fun things like 250million for four cars happened.....and where the NIPP project became a conduit for millions of missing naira. And who can forget Susie of Benue who forgot to pay salaries for eight months. And dear darling James Ibori.....which party....PDP!

Pot,meet kettle.

@OP....Typical governors....do gra gra about corruption.....all in a bid to split from the godfather.
Anyway.....In my opinion,the dwindling oil revenues is going to make some people sit up.....or else out they go in 2019. No more mediocre....PDP or APC.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Tr
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by jaybee104(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2015
no carry dis mata for head.. after u too leave seat, naso dem go fight u too
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by jaybee104(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by PRYCE(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
See Ya self Kwankwaso? Stay PDP You no gree... see persin wey u elevate don dey open ur black nyansh now ba??

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by anonimi: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Ah yes...the same PDP where fun things like 250million for four cars happened.....

Which PDP are you talking about?
The one inside APC that simply changed label with the worstest elements from PDP abi another

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
APC be like nursery school children
APC- association of politically confused fellas

8 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by kristisking(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2015
AFCeeee!Change!!!

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2015
He who causes another to become powerful ruins himself, for he brings such a power into being either by design or by force, and both of these elements are suspects to the one whom he has made powerful.

Niccolò Machiavelli , The Prince

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Beesluv: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Seriously
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by patrickmuf(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Media cooked war... Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command / Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.