Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium (38568 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
You are worse than them for cursing out too. Why can't you let God fight for Himself? You are a retard

olumalcolm:
I dnt cr if I am banned,even though we all hv our opinion bt I can categorically say it dt some pple dat commented on dis thread are 100percent MAD for insulting d wrk of God. May boko haram visit ur family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Andsboy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
To God be the glory,i'm proud to be a member of this family smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by veraponpo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
I rejoice for being part of this great commission .

God bless Pastor EA Adeboye

God bless RCCG worldwide.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
worldgee101:
Naturally your moniker is to accord u a degree of esteem bt I'm afraid.....

What is spamming in someone expressing concern for d soul of others and pointing them to a direction he feels is good 4 them? Bt it is no spamming 2 post trash under aa thread of "my neighbour's wife is tempting me" "my boss wants me on bed and I want to secure my job", etc.?

Pls raise your game.

Do you really need me to explain to you what spamming is? Do you have to force your belief on everybody? This forum belongs to everybody Christians, Muslims etc.

Going from section to section, topic to topic posting the same thing is called spamming and it's wrong no matter how important your message is.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by rollydee(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jagoon:
Men building monuments to themselves to massage their egos angry
u ar very very stupid...ur end is near....IDIOT
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by worldgee101: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
justwise:
You mean new business centre?

justwise:
[/b]
Business centre expansion, poor church members living in face-me-i-face will donate the little they have to build these auditoriums but can't even afford to send their kids to uni
yes, business centre expansion! Afterall, every bonafide citizen is entitled to carry out lawful biz in Nigeria, why cant u try and just start your own instead of poke nosing into d biz of others.

Btw, can u kindly mention a church where all its members are rich. U had beta prayed never to be in dat category becos "d poor wl always" be among d pple.

D VC of d schl u attended did nt come to drag u frm your house b4 u enrolled and eventually graduated frm there. It was your own personal decision or in a worst situation, your parents or guardian inspired u. In d same vein, no religious practice or movement is by force (except boko haram) so if u feel a religion is nt adding any value to u or 'bettering' your lot, then u r free to leave. e.g. Oyedepo wl tell his congregation point blank, if u attend winners church for consecutive 6 months and nothing changes in u then leave.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by ZUBY77(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Auditorium of lies and deception.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by David0(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
worldgee101:
Bros, just hear yourself...... a believer.......and u called building church auditorium a waste? I wondered what u would hv said to Solomon during his time!

So if your congregation overruns d church builing size they shld continue to worship in d rain becos d poor must be taken care of? Btw, rccg welfare is second to none, dis may nt be as u expect it in broadcast as done by other ministries simply becos of d overall leadership style of rccg. Bt I tell u wt every sense of responsibility dat rccg hs gd care 4 d needy.

Let dis also be registered at d back of your mind dat "d poor wl always be" among d pple. Bt may u nt fall in dat category. Was everybody rich when Solomon was building wt gold? Our so-called statemen and politicians steal and misappropriate public fund solely for their OWN good, living outrageous lives, we know all these are at our expense yet we gv them red carpet to walk upon wt overwhelming titles and chieftaincy. So I woudnt see d fuss in it for a project to make worshippers comfortable. D same way I'd wished our public office holders to utilise public funds for d interest of all: steady electricity, gd roads, education, job creation, etc

Am certain the ppl who advices on dis auditoriums think just like u.
Do u realize this is d 3rd or 4th auditorium. And d purpose for building dis auditorium is always d same reason u gave(ppl r standing in d rain). Y didn't dey think ahead dat members will continue to increase. Y not expand d one in use n save cost. Does it mean dey ll continue to build auditoriums because members r increasing. Solomon u talked about built a temple for God, not temples especially at d same premise. It's waste of resources.
Can u send ur child to redeem university?. Is the church solely meant for the rich. If everyone can't b rich, does it mean wen we have an opportunity like education Whr dey can benefit from, we shud still take it away frm dem cos dey r nt meant to b rich?

When u talk of project like dis, it shud b one dat is expected to serve for a long time, such dat u won't hv to think about such in years to come. Redeem is on a different mission, they just want to occupy that land wt no space left. Those pastors committee coming up wt all dis silly ideas can never b trusted.

I bet in next 4-5yrs after d completion of dis auditorium, they ll start talking of another auditorium.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by ZUBY77(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
justwise:

Do you really need me to explain to you what spamming is? Do you have to force your belief on everybody? This forum belongs to everybody Christians, Muslims etc.

Going from section to section, topic to topic posting the same thing is called spamming and it's wrong no matter how important your message is.

Ignore the Brainless goat

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by justwise(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
worldgee101:

yes, business centre expansion! Afterall, every bonafide citizen is entitled to carry out lawful biz in Nigeria, why cant u try and just start your own instead of poke nosing into d biz of others.

Btw, can u kindly mention a church where all its members are rich. U had beta prayed never to be in dat category becos "d poor wl always" be among d pple.

D VC of d schl u attended did nt come to drag u frm your house b4 u enrolled and eventually graduated frm there. It was your own personal decision or in a worst situation, your parents or guardian inspired u. In d same vein, no religious practice or movement is by force (except boko haram) so if u feel a religion is nt adding any value to u or 'bettering' your lot, then u r free to leave. e.g. Oyedepo wl tell his congregation point blank, if u attend winners church for consecutive 6 months and nothing changes in u then leave.

Don't take advantage of the poor in the name of religion
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by BobUg28(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
ZUBY77:

Do you have anything against the christians? I suppose if you don't like Christianity then stick to whatever you believe instead of spewing bad against the religion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by fctboy: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Congratulations to my beloved Daddy and Mummy Adeboye, Redeemites and the entire body' of Christ that shall receive miracles in the new mega auditorium.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by ZUBY77(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
BobUg28:

Do you have anything against the christians? I suppose if you don't like Christianity then stick to whatever you believe instead of spewing bad against the religion.

Mr Christian, this is not about you.
So Stay away from what you don't know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by funmi4love(f): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omooba77:
RCCG new auditorium which will be 3kmx3km when completed is being dedicated now,glory be to God.
Daddy Enoch Adejare Adeboye just dedicated the new auditorium which, a section is completed and now being used for Pastors ordination and farewell service.
www.rccg.org or dovetv
is it not 4kmx4km
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by VickyRotex(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
God Bless Pastor E.A. Adeboye immeasurably.

The All Sufficient God will perfect all that concerns me this Season!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mummy's skirt tho...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Orikinla(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
ebamma:
This days , I don't seem to understand what makes front page anymore,

. Somebody shout HALLELUJAH! All testimonies to the glory and glory of our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God alone. Amen. This the month of new things and Almighty God is also doing new things in my favour. Cheers to our success!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by worldgee101: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
David0:
....Do u realize this is d 3rd or 4th auditorium. And d purpose for building dis auditorium is always d same reason u gave(ppl r standing in d rain). Y didn't dey think ahead dat members will continue to increase. .... When u talk of project like dis, it shud b one dat is expected to serve for a long time, such dat u won't hv to think about such in years to come. ...
Oga, what is your idea of 'long time'? Oga, giving d dynamic nature of our world, if u are a bachelor, wl it be a gd way to go and rent a three bedroom flat or duplex even when u can afford it, all in d name of saving cost afterall u wl still get marry someday and hv your children? Or when your shoe size is 36, u rather buy 44, becos your leg must add someday? U move when it becomes needful. II kings 6:1-2

"Pple misinterprete what they dont understand and criticize what they dont want to understand". Pls I dont want my response to be misunderstood neither do I intend to woo anybody here. Bt I think if u hv a little idea of hw rccg moves in respect of building auditorium, only then u wl appreciate d arguments here.

Fyi, whether 3rd or 4th, none of d old audotorium is abandoned. If Adult church/auditorium is vacated, it automatically turns d youth church, if youth vacates, then to children church. D very first auditorium hs a provincial hqtrs on it at d moment. The second auditorium is engulfed wt dis nw 3km x 3km auditorium. D 3rd autorium is presently being used as teenage/children church. All these transition and transformation are nt things of 4, 5yrs. D present 4th auditorium needs nt be expanded cos it may be planned for the youth church. And d church is able to do dis cos they hv land advantage.

Btw, hv u bn to winners chapel hqtrs, ota? If Oyedepo really hs his ways, he would nt hv bn running 5 to 6 services every sunday if there is a single auditorium dat can accommodate all at once.! He has d money bt no land advantage and then d church transition may nt be like dat of rccg.

David0:
.....Can u send ur child to redeem university?. Is the church solely meant for the rich. If everyone can't b rich, does it mean wen we have an opportunity like education Whr dey can benefit from, we shud still take it away frm dem cos dey r nt meant to b rich?.....
I know dis may chock u! Do u know there's concession for students whose parents are confirmed members of d church? Nt even only d univ bt even d high school? Pls dont follow wrong info.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Walelavender(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wow! Proud to be part of this epic ceremony. Salvation , healing, deliverance will flood this place. God bless Daddy GO for this vision. Habakuk 3:2
Jesus loves you. You don't want to hate on this God's General. He is the Isaiah, Daniel & Elijah of our time

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by kilokeys(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
1 bedroom and 2 bedroom Apartments for sale 10 mins walk away from the new auditorium.

Grab this opportunity now.
Call 09053016263
info@brightstarrealties.com for details

1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Balloo22(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
it is well shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by worldgee101: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
SexyKaycee:
https://www.nairaland.com/1395368/pastor-adeboye-under-fire-3km-auditorium
go to this link.. I am ashamed
Ashamed of what now? Dat adeboye wants to build auditorium? Or becos he is raising money for d project? Obviously, u wld hv more ashamed if u were among d disciples Jesus sent out to go and untie and bring a colt dat did nt belong to him even without any prior permission frm its rightful owner, simply becos he (Jesus) needed to ride on something to enter jerusalem. Matthew 21:2. U cld probably hv advised dat Jesus shld make do wt his God's given legs since he cannot afford any prestigeous horse to ride at dat point in time.

Bt u are nt ashamed
.dat u managed to finish univ inspite of all odds, and wt your qualifications and potentials in u, u cannot still find gd job for many yrs now. Yet some clique plant and recycle themselves in d same system/company dat u are much more also qualify to work?

.dat your hard-earned peanut salary is heavily taxed and yet a few individuals (in d name of ministers, chairmen, etc) squander it d way they like, yet no deterrent?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by comrChris(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Glory be to God for this wonderful achievement

daddy we thank you and we thank God for using you to be a blessing to many, it takes holiness and righteousness to achieve all these,, though l didn't attend the convention l still partook in the blessing

l pray for more anoiting and strength upon you and your family I j n

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by afilaka(f): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
gmyguy:
is that even possible...3 x 3km...for a single building?!

Sori 2 ask,ar u even educated? Cos u don't speak lik 1.is dat even a question yoa askin? Cos I do nt see any impossibility dere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by afilaka(f): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
worldgee101:
Ashamed of what now? Dat adeboye wants to build auditorium? Or becos he is raising money for d project? Obviously, u wld hv more ashamed if u were among d disciples Jesus sent out to go and untie and bring a colt dat did nt belong to him even without any prior permission frm its rightful owner, simply becos he (Jesus) needed to ride on something to enter jerusalem. Matthew 21:2. U cld probably hv advised dat Jesus shld make do wt his God's given legs since he cannot afford any prestigeous horse to ride at dat point in time.

Bt u are nt ashamed
.dat u managed to finish univ inspite of all odds, and wt your qualifications and potentials in u, u cannot still find gd job for many yrs now. Yet some clique plant and recycle themselves in d same system/company dat u are much more also qualify to work?

.dat your hard-earned peanut salary is heavily taxed and yet a few individuals (in d name of ministers, chairmen, etc) squander it d way they like, yet no deterrent?

From d way his moniker sounds,u shuld knw dere type.RCCG s taking over the world.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by afilaka(f): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
worldgee101:
Oga, what is your idea of 'long time'? Oga, giving d dynamic nature of our world, if u are a bachelor, wl it be a gd way to go and rent a three bedroom flat or duplex even when u can afford it, all in d name of saving cost afterall u wl still get marry someday and hv your children? Or when your shoe size is 36, u rather buy 44, becos your leg must add someday? U move when it becomes needful. II kings 6:1-2

God bless u for that reply.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by afilaka(f): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
ZUBY77:

If u said dis out ignorant or foolishness,may God forgive you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by ZUBY77(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
afilaka:

If u said dis out ignorant or foolishness,may God forgive you.

Brainless dirty toad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
afilaka:

Sori 2 ask,ar u even educated? Cos u don't speak lik 1.is dat even a question yoa askin? Cos I do nt see any impossibility dere.

not like am an atheist...its teachers like you that make illiterates out of school goers...Is it possible...yes or no?....if you have the perception of what 1 km is...you will understand the reason for the question. I am a medical doctor...what are you?....Do you know how big a 3km x 3km building will be?....do you know the level of man power it would require to organise things....eg, if there were a stampede...Please, i am more educated than you will ever be
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=worldgee101 post=36778279] Ashamed of what now? Dat adeboye wants to build auditorium? Or becos he is raising money for d project? Obviously, u wld hv more ashamed if u were among d disciples Jesus sent out to go and untie and bring a colt dat did nt belong to him even without any prior permission frm its rightful owner, simply becos he (Jesus) needed to ride on something to enter jerusalem. Matthew 21:2. U cld probably hv advised dat Jesus shld make do wt his God's given legs since he cannot afford any prestigeous horse to ride at dat point in time.
Bt u are nt ashamed

Mr Oga, Building a 3 by 3 km auditorium is no equivalent to bringing that colt, spending billions on a building when you can spend same on humans? that church will hold more humans, more humans that will contribute to build a bigger church even yet wont ever see the break through they seek...

@bolded you muat be a frustrated human being, how does that even connect... many are mad, few are roaming...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by afilaka(f): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
gmyguy:

not like am an atheist...its teachers like you that make illiterates out of school goers...Is it possible...yes or no?....if you have the perception of what 1 km is...you will understand the reason for the question. I am a medical doctor...what are you?....Do you know how big a 3km x 3km building will be?....do you know the level of man power it would require to organise things....eg, if there were a stampede...Please, i am more educated than you will ever be

On behalf of the federal republic of nigeria,we ar ashame 2 ve u as a doctor,wat skul even made dat mistake 2 giv u certificate.education s nt by certificate only ooo,itz by wat s upstairs.a stampede Lik seriously,oga,u b olodo ooo.dey said sumtyn s 3km*3km, ur educated self s askin if itz possible bt nw yoa talkin of stampede.n 4 ur info,am an economist n i knw aw large an auditorium of 3km by 3km wld look lik.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.