Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium (38794 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by afilaka(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
ZUBY77:

Brainless dirty toad.
U mean urself,ryt Yoa correct,datz wat u ar.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
afilaka:

From d way his moniker sounds,u shuld knw dere type.RCCG s taking over the world.

you see, missconception kills faster than cancer...

My moniker is one which lifted me from the despairs of being depressed, it is a sort of defiance against the set standards that were available in my day...

back to business, RCCG is taking over the world wow!!! and yet there is stiill so much bad in this world? man your church is only good for milking people dry and noosting dadfy GO and his Family:s inheritance.... Lets wait for him to die and see the continuity of RCCG...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Debbydelma(f): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
worldgee101:
Bros, just hear yourself...... a believer.......and u called building church auditorium a waste? I wondered what u would hv said to Solomon during his time!

So if your congregation overruns d church builing size they shld continue to worship in d rain becos d poor must be taken care of? Btw, rccg welfare is second to none, dis may nt be as u expect it in broadcast as done by other ministries simply becos of d overall leadership style of rccg. Bt I tell u wt every sense of responsibility dat rccg hs gd care 4 d needy.

Let dis also be registered at d back of your mind dat "d poor wl always be" among d pple. Bt may u nt fall in dat category. Was everybody rich when Solomon was building wt gold? Our so-called statemen and politicians steal and misappropriate public fund solely for their OWN good, living outrageous lives, we know all these are at our expense yet we gv them red carpet to walk upon wt overwhelming titles and chieftaincy. So I woudnt see d fuss in it for a project to make worshippers comfortable. D same way I'd wished our public office holders to utilise public funds for d interest of all: steady electricity, gd roads, education, job creation, etc
nice comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Omooba77: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
David0:

Am certain the ppl who advices on dis auditoriums think just like u.
Do u realize this is d 3rd or 4th auditorium. And d purpose for building dis auditorium is always d same reason u gave(ppl r standing in d rain). Y didn't dey think ahead dat members will continue to increase. Y not expand d one in use n save cost. Does it mean dey ll continue to build auditoriums because members r increasing. Solomon u talked about built a temple for God, not temples especially at d same premise. It's waste of resources.
Can u send ur child to redeem university?. Is the church solely meant for the rich. If everyone can't b rich, does it mean wen we have an opportunity like education Whr dey can benefit from, we shud still take it away frm dem cos dey r nt meant to b rich?

When u talk of project like dis, it shud b one dat is expected to serve for a long time, such dat u won't hv to think about such in years to come. Redeem is on a different mission, they just want to occupy that land wt no space left. Those pastors committee coming up wt all dis silly ideas can never b trusted.

I bet in next 4-5yrs after d completion of dis auditorium, they ll start talking of another auditorium.
with all due respect sir,if you know the number of direct employment this is providing,not to talk of indirect like food sellers.Please support good thing,God will bless you that you will lend to nation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
afilaka:

On behalf of the federal republic of nigeria,we ar ashame 2 ve u as a doctor,wat skul even made dat mistake 2 giv u certificate.education s nt by certificate only ooo,itz by wat s upstairs.a stampede Lik seriously,oga,u b olodo ooo.dey said sumtyn s 3km*3km, ur educated self s askin if itz possible bt nw yoa talkin of stampede.n 4 ur info,am an economist n i knw aw large an auditorium of 3km by 3km wld look lik.

We in U.I would definitely not grant you post grad admission. Anyway. I got what i wanted to know...keep hating. Enjoy your life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
some peeps come online and start bashing everyone else, out of their utter emptiness and joblessness.
If you like, open a new account after you delete all your previous posts. You forgot to delete your pix and change your name
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by afilaka(f): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
gmyguy:
We in U.I would definitely not grant you post grad admission. Anyway. I got what i wanted to know...keep hating. Enjoy your life.

So u had 2 search my profile 2 satisfy ur ego.i wld come and testify.just wait n see.jobless fool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
afilaka:

So u had 2 search my profile 2 satisfy ur ego.i wld come and testify.just wait n see.jobless fool
hahaha

Free world...the internet

my posts will impress you though.
I don't go about bashing ppl

i haven't got time for non-constructive criticism
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by oluwatunde1984(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
May God forgive u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by davidiyke(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2015
GLORY TO GOD!
VISION AT WORK!
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE YOUR VISION WORK!
YOU CAN OWN A HOUSE OR LAND IN THE NEW LAGOS WITHOUT PAYING MILLIONS NOW.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by olumalcolm(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Snipes009:
You are worse than them for cursing out too. Why can't you let God fight for Himself? You are a retard

and I bliv u r a fast poke. Omo ale
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Allioluwasegun(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2016
The truth of the matter is that God is inTHE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD and if you are doubting it please find to come and worship there.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium by Omooba77: 10:05pm On May 01, 2016
Allioluwasegun:
The truth of the matter is that God is inTHE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD and if you are doubting it please find to come and worship there.

God is truely with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.