Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51797 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:54am On Sep 16, 2018
olabanji381:
much do I need to start this business? Please give full details about this
business..

Full details is on their website and also on the FAQ Section

Earn up to 99% ROI monthly

PHUNDMANAGER
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Earn up to 99% ROI monthly

PHUNDMANAGER

1. Return on investment(ROI) per day - 2.8% - 3.3%
2. Return on investment (ROI) is Monday to Sunday
3. No monthly activation
4. You can invest as low as $20.
5. The investment can only be done with *Bitcoin*
6. You can make withdrawals twice a month
7. The minimum withdrawal is $20.
8. withdrawal and transfer charge is 0%
9. You can make multiple investment on the same ID and account
10. You can use 1 email to create only 1 account
11. Your ROI starts after 24 hours of your investment
12. Total ROI is between 81% and 99% every 30 days.
13. Referral income is 10%
14. You earn free token trading on 5 decentralize exchanges doing the *Bounty Bonus*

Join here:
PHUNDMANAGER

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Rik500k(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2019
abbeyforex:

As earlier said , I didn't mean to to hurt you or your feelings but the truth must be told. Why will you ask newbies to buy from you as a Nigerian seller when they can be like you importing themselves. For better clarification about my profile,check my store on Kaymu/Abbeyforex,JUMIA/MAS BUSINESS ARCADE,Konga/MAS business arcade.. If you FCC c truly know the gimmick,why must you find it difficult to sell just 35pcs of power bank. You called just 35pcs LOTS OR WHOLESALE? I sold power banks about 18 months ago when the demand was very high ,we've moved to new products that sell like pure water. You came late into power bank selling now you want to push it to people. if you must sell power banks,brace up for Solar banks with higher MAH not the OLD school 5200 MAH,who will buy that from you,my 2 years old boy even know its outdated and he cannot even use it. PM me so I give u the list of products that sells fast at the moment and from which you tend to make nothing less than 400%.Read my words,I said 400%ROI because all I am committed to do is to put you through how to make PEACEFUL WEALTH
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Plan B Online Mall is an online marketplace as against the traditional market where buying and selling of physical goods and services takes place under strict monitoring to prevent fraudulent tricks and scam.

Advertise your physical goods and services while buyers place orders

Join here:
WHATSAPP
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Stevenstevf: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Novice about this importation but I'm ready to learn sir, can you please add me up on WhatsApp sir, 08063304202
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by invinzible1: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
abbeyforex:
Plan B Online Mall is an online marketplace as against the traditional market where buying and selling of physical goods and services takes place under strict monitoring to prevent fraudulent tricks and scam.

Advertise your physical goods and services while buyers place orders

Join here:
WHATSAPP
Link not going
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2020
invinzible1:

Link not going

Chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.