Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51750 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:09am On Jul 24, 2016
Joshua8694:
The Op is asking for money to join the group...... smh

If you check the thread from Page 1 to the end, u will see its not a hidden thing that it costs money to join the group. No secret/hidden thing about that.

It was previously #10k and later slashed down to #5k by followers demand. Read through the thread again, you will get it on one of the pages.

What more ?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2016
DTalented:

To me, the money is not the problem considering what you are going to gain from being a member of the group. (ie if the op is truely loaded)
I see the money as training fee etc...

But op really need to prove to SOME people here that he is real, trusthworthy and also guarantee them that they won't cry. No amount is too small. Some people need to see proof, hear/read testimonies and also know other members before investing.
This is a public forum and people here are from various parts of the country. No one can be trusted.
So many people have been scammed here before.
*Mythought*

At the moment , I don't know what to use as proof again. I remember there is a page on this thread where members were dropping their testimony about the group (Read through the thread again).

We have over 60 members in the group at the moment, I know some followers have also reached me privately expressing their doubt and I had to add them to the group for just 2 minutes to soften their curiosity and to ask any question from the over 60 members,then they were removed when it was 2 minutes! We call them 2 minutes member in the group.

By record, we have over 60members in the group at the moment spread across the nation, we all met here on this thread and I am very much sure those that we have met in person are less than 15 members and we are still partners in business rocking it all together and they have all entrusted their money in my care.

What more should I say? I don't know again,maybe if you ask sha I will have a clue on what to say next.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2016
c3503521:

I agree. People that have benefited from the op should testify.
Also the op should post links of his so-called online stores he has on jumia, konga and the like.
Else he's just another smart scam artist.

Seems majority of new followers just jump on the last page of this thread without reading from the beginning , guess I have done that before on one of the pages (not sure though but I know I have done that somewhere along the line). Anyway, I won't repeat that because some people will go on my store, check through and copy the products being listed for sale. They want to take every advantage of every opportunity while sitting on the fence.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Joshua8694:
The Op is asking for money to join the group...... smh

Nothing comes free bro, Dangote as rich as he is still collects as low as #50 from poor housewives to give them salt for cooking. He still collects #30 to give indomie noodles to the little children why didn't he start distributing for free cos he is the richest in Africa.

Though Dangote also gives back to the community in one way or the other and that's why I also gave loads of information out here for free but it takes money to join the group.

I know of a member who called me from Katsina to express his grievances about a DVD on importation he bought for 30k from someone ,he even regretted buying and confirmed that what his #5k registration has earned him in the group is far better than what he bought for #30k. I have never for once met him, he contacted me being a follower on this thread and am sure he must be reading this now .

I want to handle all these alone that's why I won't ask members in the group to come here and say something cos it will be like a sponsored campaign

Though anyone who is seeing this is free to say something .

What more?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2016
hotmummy2015:

Hello, I have tried reaching you on the phone numbers on your profile and i cannot reach any, i want to order plastics that weights total of 233kg from China

any other numbers please? what are your rates, will the packages be delivered to my door? as that is what i need

thanks

Am sorry bro, the network get as e be. I was at a social function (weekend things) and the network almost caused issue between me and a new member who just made payment and couldn't reach me thereafter, though we've settled that.

If you want your order to be delivered to you in your base, it will be at additional cost and the cost will be derived when your goods must have landed in Lagos.

*We do way-bill at your own expense.

Rate:
Normal Shipping : 7days after goods leave China

$3.8/kg freight, #380 clearing (Non Battery)
$4.2/kg freight, #400 clearing ( Battery items)

Minimum weight per shipment is 15kg but if your goods is not up to 15kg, you will have to allow more few days to gather some other small goods together with your goods and thereby saving for you unnecessary cost.

*We don't do EXPRESS for now

Sea cargo: 50-60 days averagely

Freight :130USD/CBM
Clearing :non Contraband 28000Naira/CBM

No contraband shipment.

If you want to purchase items ,please let us know what you want to purchase,

Choose items and send to us the links, colour, size, quantity ...etc, email this order details to us with your requirements to masbuzarcade at gmail dot com

when we get this order ,we will confirm your order ,and give you feedback soonest .

Please be clear as much as possible with your order , so that there will not be any mistake in purchasing .Thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2016
DTalented:

He was online today.
I want to believe he is still typing..

@Joshua8694, are you following me bumper to bumper or is it back to back?

Yes! There is no day I don't come online but may not come on NL everyday except if am less busy or I have information to share. Loads of online and offline job at hand and all needs attention so that what is already good won't turn bad. #Smile#

That's why I gave all my contacts out so that if you can't reach me on one ,the other will be available.

BBM, Whatsapp, Call, Sms, FB, Twitter, Linked, G+, Badoo,Twoo,Waplog and even email. Mind you,my id never change,still AbbeyForex. If you try all and you could not reach me, then know it that am taking a NAP cos HUSTLERS don't sleep,they NAP. Nevertheless, drop a message you will be replied.

And for those who are skeptical, scammers as you call it won't give all those details out together and they don't bear same id/username.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Please don't let your phone number be known to me because I may be tempted to add you to a whatsapp business group where you can be financially independent in few months from now if you do the work right. #Smile#

Are you scared ? Please don't be,that was just a comic relief.

Nevertheless, there is a new trending business in town that I have screened very well by my yardstick of business selection and I have created a whatsapp group for that, the first group is filled up and am creating a new one for the same business again.

Its called a BUSINESS of ADDICTION. Have you been making money from a product that people are addicted to? Products that people buy on Impulse. That's the most trending now . I will be right back because this is not a thread for that.

I will find time to create a thread for that like I did for Forex, remember I am not an Information Marketer if I am, you won't have this thread to read through freely.

Whatever business I preach or talk about is the same business I am involved in - am not an Information Marketer but a Business Doer.

Happy Day to you all ! I gat to prepare for church.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by jamarionj(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2016
abbeyforex:
Please don't let your phone number be known to me because I may be tempted to add you to a whatsapp business group where you can be financially independent in few months from now if you do the work right. #Smile#

Are you scared ? Please don't be,that was just a comic relief.

Nevertheless, there is a new trending business in town that I have screened very well by my yardstick of business selection and I have created a whatsapp group for that, the first group is filled up and am creating a new one for the same business again.

Its called a BUSINESS of ADDICTION. Have you been making money from a product that people are addicted to? Products that people buy on Impulse. That's the most trending now . I will be right back because this is not a thread for that.

I will find time to create a thread for that like I did for Forex, remember I am not an Information Marketer if I am, you won't have this thread to read through freely.

Whatever business I preach or talk about is the same business I am involved in - am not an Information Marketer but a Business Doer.

Happy Day to you all ! I gat to prepare for church.

YOU ARE REALLY DOING GOOD TO PEOPLE, BUSINESS INCLINE. REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 2:43am On Jul 25, 2016
jamarionj:

YOU ARE REALLY DOING GOOD TO PEOPLE, BUSINESS INCLINE. REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE.

@Jamarionj, thanks to you for that words of encouragement. Take this gift as my own little way of doing more.

PIUNI is an American company offering an amazing opportunity to partner and earn with all mobile networks providers in Nigeria and over 140 countries with over 600 service providers worldwide.

Learn more about the opportunity here : goo(dot)gl/pxJyDz

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Being Persistent and Consistent is the bedrock of any business, that is one of the KEYS of any successful entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Zealoy(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2016
pls and how can I import fairly used laptops like UK use and also phones at cheap price
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by dilahel: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
I sent you a mail.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by DTalented(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2016
abbeyforex:
Being Persistent and Consistent is the bedrock of any business, that is one of the KEYS of any successful entrepreneur.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by sunmily: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2016
I want to ask too how can I import fairly used laptops like UK used and new ones also phones at cheap price not just Chinese websites or ebay and amazon. Please email me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2016
We are still very much here to help place your order on those chinese websites and bring them to Lagos at affordable and reasonable rates .
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by dilahel: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hello,

Thank you Mr Abbey, I got my goods in Abuja within two weeks of making my order without stress.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
dilahel:
Hello,

Thank you Mr Abbey, I got my goods in Abuja within two weeks of making my order without stress.

Thanks so much @ Dilahel for the positive feedback, we really appreciate that and we promise to serve you better in our future deals.

............Its all about peaceful wealth.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
SOLAR EYEGLASSES

This is a product with which few sensitive people will smile to the bank after September 1st,2016.

An annular eclipse occurs when the sun and moon are exactly in line, but the apparent size of the moon is smaller than that of the
sun. Hence, the sun appears as a very bright ring or annulus surrounding the dark disk of the moon.

The highest degree of obscurity in Nigeria during the annular eclipse would be in the Southern part.
The eclipse is expected to occur in Akure between 7:15am to 9:55am local time [UTC+1.0] max 65 per cent at 8:28am.

Solar eyeglasses will be the best item to make available for enthusiasts to ensure safety during the period, which is set to begin around 7am on Sunday, September 1,at the hilltop in FUTA.

It has been made known that the eclipse is not a spiritual issue, but a natural occurrence that can be accurately predicted by science.

Besides, the statement cautioned that that nobody should observe eclipse with naked eyes since it can lead to permanent damage to the eyes.

There has been appeal to the public not to panic or attach any mystical interpretation to the event.
The last time Nigeria experienced an eclipse was in 2013.

I am not doing anything to make money out of this period as there are more than enough commitment already. Just feel like sharing this most especially to those in Akure and its environs, am sure Solar Eyeglasses will sell so much 2 to 3 days to the occurence of the event.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2016
[size=26pt]Is it true that I have abandoned this thread? Someone just alleged me now but of a truth,business is really going behind the screen[/size]

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:12am On Sep 15, 2016
The Mid-Autumn Festival (Chinese Moon Cake celebration) marks a significant time in East Asia where families come together to have dinner and spend time outdoors. Equipped with lanterns, they head outdoors to take in the night sky holding the full moon while eating moon cakes.

What initially started out as a harvest festival has now become a time for family reunions and peace. Below are four facts you should know about the Mid-Autumn Festival.

1. When is it? The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the eight month and runs on the lunar calendar. In 2016, it will fall on Sept. 15.

2. You have to serve moon cakes. Moon cakes are an important dish that symbolize unity during the celebration. Typically sweet, the creation of this dessert varies across East and West China. The pastries have evolved over time with major chains like Häagen-Dazs and Starbucks creating their own versions.

3. Lanterns are a must during the celebration. Families that gather together typically give children lanterns. While lanterns are traditionally handmade with paper and a candle to light it, the models have evolved over the years. The newer versions are made of plastic, lit with a bulb and often feature cartoon characters.

4. The festival is inspired by a folklore tale. It is said that the Mid-Autumn Festival is associated with the story of the Chinese moon goddess Chang’e. Legend has it that the goddess levitated to the moon when she drank the elixir of life, which was initially given to her husband for shooting down nine of the ten suns, leaving only one in the sky. Devastated without his wife, her husband would make sweet dishes that she liked and give it as a sacrifice to her.

Chinese people will have a three-day "public holiday" on the 15th to 17th

In view of this,there wont be movement of our client's goods between Thursday 15th September and Saturday 17th September within China.

Also,we implore all our clients to place their order as need be as our chinese partners will be going on another holiday from October 1st in order to observe their
National Day

2 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by SHOPPERS(m): 4:57am On Aug 29, 2017
What's Up Here
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Despite the China ban on whatsapp, I still rock and roll with my chinese suppliers and agents on whatsapp. Its all about PLAN B,wetin concern me ?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by UwajehLarry: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello... Please which is the best logistics company to use to bring you out goods to China
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Jsaviour(f): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2017
How do I get in touch with you for the importation business.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Jsaviour:
How do I get in touch with you for the importation business.

Check my signature
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:23am On Oct 23, 2017
HOLD ON MR. GRADUATE !

Let's do the maths...
Lekki to Iyana-Ipaja = N500
4,4,4,4,2 Arrangement = 18 Passengers
Gross Revenue per Trip = N9,000
NURTW + Area Boy Charge = N2,000
Fuel = N1,000
Net Revenue per Trip = N 6,000.

Now, let's say the driver is able to do 3 Return Journeys (6 Trips) daily = N6,000 x 6 = N36,000 per day

N36,000 x 30 Days = N1,080,000 Monthly =
N12,960,000 every year!

Let's say auto service and replacement of parts will engulf #1,960,000.

He will still make net income of #11,000,000.

This is why after 3 years, he will contest Local Government Chairmanship​, win it, collect more money, enter State House, collect even more, settle in Senate!

Dear Graduate, NO JOB is beneath you. As far as you work diligently, you will stand before kings.

Can you now see why we have touts leading us?

Being a graduate doesn't guarantee wealth, for you to be rich you have to apply what you've not been taught in school to get rich. You must start somewhere.
#Think
⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨⌨
Ask me about PLAN B Investment Portfolio.

And let me show u HOW TO MAKE TONS OF MONEY in the cryptocurrency world.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Result of Cryto trading from 6th December to 17th December

6th December,2017
VeChain (VEN) $0.65
- 29% ROI
YOYOW (YOYOW)- $0.46- 70% ROI

9th December:
STRAT BUY PRICE: 0.00060656- 15.4% ROI

11th December
BUY Request Network (REQ) @ 0.00001212- 40% ROI

15th December
buy BAY at 0.00000485- 204% ROI

16th December
Buy XLM around 0.000001100- 36% ROI

17th December
Buy LSK @ 0.00060220- 53% ROI

Total % gain = 447.4 % ROI

If you had invested $100, your capital would have been $447.4 by now
If you had invested $1000,your capital would have been $4,474 by now

Why not join the queue and make this excellent passive income with us,stop procrastinating.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Hello Guys,

On January 1st 2018, we caught a vision to create 10 New Millionaires by the end of the year via different means of PLAN B Income but ranging but not limited to Forex,Binary Option,Cryptocurrency,Affiliate Marketing,Importation and so many others.

By May 31st 2018 ,we have successfully created 9 New Millionaires who started with us with No or very limited capital in the beginning of the year.

Testominies abound !

We were sparked up and encouraged the more to either double or tripple our target for the year by December 2018. In view of this , I will be introducing us to a new concept and opportunity that we are all set to enjoy and planned to explore for the remaining periods we have for the year.

You are free to join us on our whatsapp group where we will give detailed info on how to earn EXTRA $75 weekly using your phone ,click the link below to join us:

Whatsapp
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.