Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51846 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:16am On Aug 13, 2015
MuhdG:
Hello Sir. I'll be truly grateful if you permit me to pm you also, so you can tell me the list of trending items.
Thanks

You are free bro.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:17am On Aug 13, 2015
ollybode:
firstly, I want to appreciate the vital imfo u are sharing in here. As regard the list of items dat sell very fast,it will b appreciated if u can share them here for the newbies. And as for the training, when is it holding and hw much or is it free?

Will soon share them here. As for the training,you can PM me.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:18am On Aug 13, 2015
MnenaSadiku:
I am also interested in the live training @Op.

PM me.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:23am On Aug 13, 2015
needinfo:
have a question to ask. When selling on either jumia or konga, do you drop the item for their courier service to deliver it or you do delivery using your own courier, if yes, which courier service do you make use of to do delivery and how much do they charge because it seems most of the jumia, konga courier service delays in delivery according to most sellers

Jumia: You don't have any alternative than either to drop in the warehouse at Universal Close or their different hubs or their pickup guy coe for it at your address. No other option.
Konga: I drop at their hub because it is cheaper than most private courier out there and it slims down the chance of having a returned order.
Kaymu: I either drop at the AIG office or their drop off point and atimes with the courier company the seller chose.
Rate :It is available on their individual website.

Hope you are satisfied,if not ask more.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Okaakoko(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2015
I am fully in, go on boss

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by generaljosh(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
abbeyforex:

Will soon do that.
Thanks bro
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by needinfo: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
abbeyforex:

Jumia: You don't have any alternative than either to drop in the warehouse at Universal Close or their different hubs or their pickup guy coe for it at your address. No other option.
Konga: I drop at their hub because it is cheaper than most private courier out there and it slims down the chance of having a returned order.
Kaymu: I either drop at the AIG office or their drop off point and atimes with the courier company the seller chose.
Rate :It is available on their individual website.

Hope you are satisfied,if not ask more.
explained quite alright but still have more to ask.when dropping the goods at their dropoff point, how do i package the product. Do i need to package it before taking it to dropoff point.if yes, what are the packaging materials i need or they wiill package it when i dropped it at their office.

Also, am i to write the address of the buyer on the product before taking it to their office for delivery.what other things are we suppose to do when some one buys our product.do we issue receipt and add it to the package before taking it to their drop off point.

If the buyer got the item, how can i confirm that they have received it and mark it as delivered
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by bolaji73(m): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2015
can't wait for the training to commence in full. Keenly following bro.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by CosmicJames(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
needinfo:
explained quite alright but still have more to ask.when dropping the goods at their dropoff point, how do i package the product. Do i need to package it before taking it to dropoff point.if yes, what are the packaging materials i need or they wiill package it when i dropped it at their office.

Also, am i to write the address of the buyer on the product before taking it to their office for delivery.what other things are we suppose to do when some one buys our product.do we issue receipt and add it to the package before taking it to their drop off point.

If the buyer got the item, how can i confirm that they have received it and mark it as delivered
You still have more questions on your mind bro. I think what will really help you is full training on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:47am On Aug 16, 2015
needinfo:

Whenever you have an order ,the packaging depends on the type of item you are selling. All what you will be given at the drop-off point is the branded nylon. You are expected to package your items as safe as possible.
Whenever you have any order,the invoice should be printed by you from your seller center and it is this invoice containing the bar code that will requested from you at the drop-off point,which they will use to generate their own invoice,delivery note and some other necessary documents and the tracking number which you can be using to track the item.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
I just researched some fast selling products offline but sells for minimum of :
Jumia-#2,060,some sell higher than this
Kaymu-#2,499,some sell higher than this
Konga-#2,880,some sell higher than this

Negotiated to $5 but still going to $2

The other product is:
Jumia- #1,540,some sell higher than this
Kaymu- #1,540,some sell higher than this
Konga- #2,000,some sell higher than this

Negotiated to $1.3 but still going to $0.85

If you are interested in this business model,you can make your wish known now so that I can add you to my "PLAN B GROUP ON FACEBOOK". It is a secret group,you cant search for it unless I add you but its not free to become a member of the group.

MODULE OPERANDI: We research fast selling products and we control the price with our purchasing power rather than buying individually at a higher price,we will pull our resources together and buy at a lower rate for maximum profit.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by psalmade(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
abbeyforex:
I just researched a fast selling product that sells for minimum of :

I have been able to negotiate this product with a supplier down to $5 but I need like minded people who will also join me in ordering this product so that we can force him to sell at a lower price of say $2. If you are interested,make your wish known rnow so that I can add you to my "PLAN B GROUP ON FACEBOOK". It is a secret group,you cant search for it unless I add you but its not free to become a member of the group.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
I'm interested abbeyforex but what's the details of the product? Can it sell in my vicinity?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
please can the import shipping cost be calculated?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
winetapper:
please can the import shipping cost be calculated?

Yes
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 4:17am On Aug 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

Yes
ok sir..
Is there a formular to calculate it or?
Good Morning
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by blueman21: 4:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Interested,pls supply details
abbeyforex:
I just researched some fast selling products offline but sells for minimum of :

Negotiated to $5 but still going to $2

The other product is:
Jumia- #1,540,some sell higher than this
Kaymu- #1,540,some sell higher than this
Konga- #2,000,some sell higher than this

Negotiated to $1.3 but still going to $0.85

If you are interested in this business model,you can make your wish known now so that I can add you to my "PLAN B GROUP ON FACEBOOK". It is a secret group,you cant search for it unless I add you but its not free to become a member of the group.

MODULE OPERANDI: We research fast selling products and we control the price with our purchasing power rather than buying individually at a higher price,we will pull our resources together and buy at a lower rate for maximum profit.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:02am On Aug 18, 2015
winetapper:
ok sir..
Is there a formular to calculate it or?
Good Morning

There is no special formula in doing that than to know the Total Kg of your order and multiply by your shipper's cost per kg + total kg multiply by shippers clearance charge per kg i.e.
Shipping cost = (total kg x shipping cost per kg)+ (total kg x shipper's clearance cost per kg)
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:02am On Aug 18, 2015
blueman21:
Interested,pls supply details

PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Import Hot-Selling, High-Profit Products and Buy original products directly from manufacturers at rock-bottom factory wholesale prices and Raise the Buying Power of your Capital to 400% by joining the exclusive "Plan B Team"

"Share the risk, enhance your chances of success in the importation business, pick winning and profitable products to import, do business with like minds, Harness the power of bulk purchase with your little capital investment".

Nigeria is a consuming Nation and as such, just anything will sell when imported to Nigeria. Just be sure you do your due diligence and order for goods that can be sold sharply to ensure you gather money for your subsequent orders without delay.

In the meantime,let me drop this few products out of many that sells fast:

Latex Waist Cincher / Trainer
Instant Breast Lift Up Tape
Lace High Waist & Butt-Lift Body Shaper
Anti snoring device
SELF ADHESIVE SILICONE STRAPLESS & BACKLESS BRA
Mini handheld sewing machine
Spill Stopper Lid
Hair Curler
Rechargeable Hair Shaver
Invisible tummy trimmer
Nail Art Paint Plus the Stamping Kit
Animal print Front To Back Top
Portable Mini Handheld Air-Conditioner
Chiffon Button Shirt.

The rest is left for the members of the PLAN "B" group.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:42am On Aug 18, 2015
psalmade:
I'm interested abbeyforex but what's the details of the product? Can it sell in my vicinity?

Nigeria is a consuming Nation and as such, just anything will sell when imported to Nigeria. Just be sure you do your due diligence and order for goods that can be sold sharply to ensure you gather money for your subsequent orders without delay.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

There is no special formula in doing that than to know the Total Kg of your order and multiply by your shipper's cost per kg + total kg multiply by shippers clearance charge per kg i.e.
Shipping cost = (total kg x shipping cost per kg)+ (total kg x shipper's clearance cost per kg)
thank you very Much sir will appreciate it more if you use numeric examples in relation to USD
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by temidee14(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
how much does this training cost?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:55am On Aug 19, 2015
winetapper:
thank you very Much sir will appreciate it more if you use numeric examples in relation to USD

Total Shipping cost = (100 kg x $4.8 per kg)+ (100 x #350 per kg clearance fee)
=$480 +#35,000
assuming $1=#220,then
shipping cost =$480x220= #105,600
therefore,
TSC= #105,600+ #35,000
=#140,600 on 100 kg goods
This is just a hypothetical figure,hope you are satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2015
abbeyforex:

Total Shipping cost = (100 kg x $4.8 per kg)+ (100 x #350 per kg clearance fee)
=$480 +#35,000
assuming $1=#220,then
shipping cost =$480x220= #105,600
therefore,
TSC= #105,600+ #35,000
=#140,600 on 100 kg goods
This is just a hypothetical figure,hope you are satisfied now?

lol thanks alot am very satisfied now grin

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by kennedy67(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Morning
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Hands-Free Magic Mesh Screen Door

Jumia -#2,060,some others sell higher
Kaymu-#2,499,some others sell higher
Konga -#2,880,some others sell higher.

I was able to buy at $2.5 per piece,consider selling at the least price on these e-commerce website I will be making over 300% of my purchase price. This is what we do on our secret group on Facebook (PLAN B). Doing Importation business is not the only thing but buying at a damn cheap price and selling as high as 400% thereby minimizing cost and maximizing profit.

This is one out of our numerous number of FAST SELLING (both Online and offline)ITEMS we sell . Why not join us now?

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Is this an AWOOF for them or for me? Bought at $15.4 and sold for #10,000 per set ,yet my offline customer denied my online customers to partake of the spree buying all the 20 sets and also preventing me to list any on the e-commerce websites.

POWER OF OUR 'PLAN B SECRET GROUP'

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
how can we Join your plan B group sir?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
winetapper:
how can we Join your plan B group sir?

PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
abbeyforex:

PM me
i did on whatsapp sir no reply yet, i have difficulties with my whatsapp
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by ollybode(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
interested

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS / Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.