Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51748 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by saints2(f): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dear Abbey,
Thanks for your wonderful insight, God bless you. Please how can one market his imported goods and services, Konga, Kaymu and Jumia seems not working, except one pays the ads payment which I can't afford now.

Also, how can one join your pan B group?

Thanks in advance
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
winetapper:
i did on whatsapp sir no reply yet, i have difficulties with my whatsapp

Inbox me in my email
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
saints2:
Dear Abbey,
Thanks for your wonderful insight, God bless you. Please how can one market his imported goods and services, Konga, Kaymu and Jumia seems not working, except one pays the ads payment which I can't afford now.

Also, how can one join your pan B group?

Thanks in advance

PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by saints2(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
abbeyforex:

PM me

I sent you a BBM invite
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
saints2:

I sent you a BBM invite

Accepted
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Recently,most households now have tiles in their rooms as against olden time rug and carpet. Hence the high sales in figure of MOP for cleaning of tiles and marbles but households are moving away from the era of manual mop to ROTATING MOP. Check this :

ROTATING MOP

Least price on Jumia-#3,500
Least price on Kaymu-#3,500
Least price on Konga-#3,000

My supplier is selling this to me at the rate of RMB 25 =$4 =#848. Power of PLAN B at work.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by winetapper: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
abbeyforex:
Recently,most households now have tiles in their rooms as against olden time rug and carpet. Hence the high sales in figure of MOP for cleaning of tiles and marbles but households are moving away from the era of manual mop to ROTATING MOP. Check this :

ROTATING MOP

Least price on Jumia-#3,500
Least price on Kaymu-#3,500
Least price on Konga-#3,000

My supplier is selling this to me at the rate of RMB 25 =$4 =#848. Power of PLAN B at work.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
hmm am really glad am following you please do continue updating us
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by AleAirHub(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
abbeyforex:

Product Portals
Below are the trusted websites where you can buy or order your products, without fear or hitches.A lot of research was done to make sure that we provide you with up to date information as at the time of this write-up. We are not affiliate or partner of any kind to the recommended website, we have tried and tested them and they conducted an open and legit business with us. However, do your own research before dealing with them.
They are:
www.aliexpress.com
www.dhgate.com
www.ipmart.com
www.ebay.com
www.dx.com
www.amazon.com
www.mobilekarma.com
www.alibaba.com

Here is a list of some other classifieds website in China:

1. www.chinapost.com

2. www.classifiedicon.com

3. www.dict.cn

4. www.echinacities.com

5. www.classifiedinchina.com

6. www.locanto.cn

7. www.adlandpro.com

8. www.enjoyshanghai.com

9. www.china.global-free-classified-ads.com

10.www.craiglist.co.cn

11.www.taobao.com

12.www.tmall.com

13.www.1688.com

14.www.dangdang.com

Import Hot-Selling, High-Profit Products and Buy original products directly from manufacturers at rock-bottom factory wholesale prices and Raise the Buying Power of your Capital to 400% by joining the exclusive "Buyers Forum!”

"Share the risk, enhance your chances of success in the importation business, pick winning and profitable products to import, do business with like minds, Harness the power of bulk purchase with your little capital investment"

Live training is the best means of learning. If you have an opportunity of attending a live training, go all out for it... especially if it's being hosted by a Reputable Tutor. My live training session is coming soon.

There is also a private merchant that offers most of the above mentioned product in new form at damn cheap prices. His websites are also listed below:
www.wholesalechinacommodity.com
www.commidities.net
www.mobileaccesories.net
Below is the contact of the manager:
Mr. Lee (Sales Manager)
Leewinstar@gmail.com (His Business mail)
#0086-13480611419 (Call him anytime, or message him on whatsapp)

But do your diligent findings,I have stopped dealing with him when I discovered my own technique of doing this importation business profitably.

Nice thread...
But the 1 - 10 sites was ok but that of the private site is a been own by a scammer. I wrote a review about the site with these link: www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/7#36797013

And lastly, don't ever buy from any site that don't have buyer protection, secure payment method and quality reviews from clients or from any chinese site that ask you to make payment transfer with a personal name bank account or western union.. If you can't undergo the stress and time to scale though then contact any tested and trust third parties individual or company found here in nairaland to assist you.....

Bravo Sir@ Thread Owner @ Readers.
Is Your Boy Moses@Ale-airpay
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Nice thread...
But the 1 - 10 sites was ok but that of the private site is a been own by a scammer. I wrote a review about the site with these link: www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/7#36797013

And lastly, don't ever buy from any site that don't have buyer protection, secure payment method and quality reviews from clients or from any chinese site that ask you to make payment transfer with a personal name bank account or western union.. If you can't undergo the stress and time to scale though then contact any tested and trust third parties individual or company found here in nairaland to assist you.....

Moses@Ale-airpay,I appreciate your SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD. You are very right and that's why I wrote a 'Disclaimers' in the beginning and towards the end of the write up. The guy in question has agents here in Nigeria and on NL and I don't want to be sued for 'Defamation of Character'.

These are the Disclaimers once again for those that have ears to hear.
1.We are not affiliate or partner of any kind to the recommended website, we have tried and tested them and they conducted an open and legit business with us. However, do your own research before dealing with them.
2.But do your diligent findings,I have stopped dealing with him when I discovered my own technique of doing this importation business profitably.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Private chat with one of the followers of this thread;

Culled from my whatsapp chat.

Follower:
1.Is it advisable to buy on 1688 from sellers that have not sold much products before? For instance on a product link I saw 65 sold.
2.What is the difference between Yuan and RMB?

Me:
1. Buying from a seller that sold just 65 items is not the key distraction,check for other sellers of such items again,like 3 to 5 other sellers of same item. If the patronage is also small,then know it that people are not really buying such product. Check for the product on other platform also,if same thing happen,don't buy the product. Also check if the previous buyers are from oversea countries or just china alone.

2. No difference between Yuan and RMB. The distinction between the terms "Renminbi" and "Yuan" is similar to that between "Sterling" and "Pound".
The short answer: Renminbi is the official name for the currency and Yuan is the main unit of currency.

Thanks and credit to the follower that asked this question,I may not have thought of posting such information here if not for his inquisitive nature.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by AleAirHub(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2015
abbeyforex:

Moses@Ale-airpay,I appreciate your SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD. You are very right and that's why I wrote a 'Disclaimers' in the beginning and towards the end of the write up. The guy in question has agents here in Nigeria and on NL and I don't want to be sued for 'Defamation of Character'.

These are the Disclaimers once again for those that have ears to hear.
1.We are not affiliate or partner of any kind to the recommended website, we have tried and tested them and they conducted an open and legit business with us. However, do your own research before dealing with them.
2.But do your diligent findings,I have stopped dealing with him when I discovered my own technique of doing this importation business profitably.

@Thread Admin. It Was Really A Wise Choice For You To Include Disclaimers To Your Reviews / Updated, Indeed You Really Learn Well & You Have Done More Research. And As For That Useless Bastard Scammer That Called He Self Mr. Lee Owner / Operator Of www.wholesalechinacommodity.com , www.commidities.net , www.mobileaccesories.net . Let His Team On NL Prove It Here That The Man Services Is Genuine Then I Will Be Force To Reveal More Dirt Fact About His Dealing Online... His Days Of Scam Is Number & Law Of The Land Will End up With Him One Day In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen...

My Advice For You Mr Abbeyforex Never Stop Doing More Research On Daily Basics, That Is One Of My Great Weapon In Online Related Business.
@Abbeyforex Thread Readers Always Have A Good Mentors & Follow A Good & Educating Thread Like What Mr Abbeyforex Is Currently Doing Here, All These Little Little Reviews Will Help You To Grow In Online Importation Business.....

2 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Carmal90(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

@Thread Admin. It Was Really A Wise Choice For You To Include Disclaimers To Your Reviews / Updated, Indeed You Really Learn Well & You Have Done More Research. And As For That Useless Bastard Scammer That Called He Self Mr. Lee Owner / Operator Of www.wholesalechinacommodity.com , www.commidities.net , www.mobileaccesories.net . Let His Team On NL Prove It Here That The Man Services Is Genuine Then I Will Be Force To Reveal More Dirt Fact About His Dealing Online... His Days Of Scam Is Number & Law Of The Land Will End up With Him One Day In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen...

My Advice For You Mr Abbeyforex Never Stop Doing More Research On Daily Basics, That Is One Of My Great Weapon In Online Related Business.
@Abbeyforex Thread Readers Always Have A Good Mentors & Follow A Good & Educating Thread Like What Mr Abbeyforex Is Currently Doing Here, All These Little Little Reviews Will Help You To Grow In Online Importation Business.....

Pls revveal his secret sir, i almost buy from him couple of weeks ago, but afriend of mine later bought from him and d goods he bought was good if nt excellent...pls expose him more
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Success tips for Importers from a guy who knows much about Importation Business.

Before I begin, I should inform you that I know so much about Importation Business. It's not just a clever title to get your attention, though it's admittedly clever (I'm honest enough to admit when something is brilliant, even when it's my own writing).

You shouldn't read this article if you're an Importer with low self-esteem. I don't need my inbox filled with emails from teary-eyed importers reaffirming how astute my observations are .

Women get away with murder in our society, especially when it comes to the visual pollution they call FASHION. So I'm going to do what few people— few men —have ever done by criticizing women. Sure, you may be thinking "but Abbeyforex, people criticize women's fashion all the time!" Yes, but not men, and definitely not people like me.

I’ve been searching for the perfect products that will sell to every woman between age 15 to 55 because it has been researched that women in this age group have become the biggest buyers of beauty products in Nigeria.

According to a beauty analyst, customers aged 25-55 spend #100,000 and above a year and teenagers whom one would have thought should be left out spend between #50,000 to #80,000 to make themselves look good .If older women look good it’s because they also dont want to be left out.

I asked my wife why, as they grew from girlhood to womanhood, some people would judge them on their appearances instead of their hearts, but that who they are matters much more than how they look but she argued with me that good physical appearance is the starting point . I urged her never to lose sight of who she is, inside and out.

Every day is Class Picture Day. Every phone is a camera. Every picture, or video, ends up on the Internet. Everyone, from your secondary school classmates to the wife of the guy you worked with 10 years ago, can see, it seems that here in the real world, the beauty culture has only gotten more demanding.

The most recent horror story I heard from a friend involved women running the Boston half-marathon in full makeup, so they would look great in their finish-line photos.

Go online and you’ll find them Instagramming shots from the spray-tanning bed, tweeting selfies with their glam squads .

In view of these facts,I have researched for 2 hot-selling products to order for all ladies within this age range and sell at a grammy 300% to 400% here in Naija.

Product 1
Kaymu -lowest price #5,000,some sell as high as #15,000
Konga -lowest price #2,500,some sell as high as # 6,000
Jumia -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as # 8,000
Offline price - As you wish

My supplier is selling for $3

Item weight is 0.1kg,if you order for 10pieces,total weight is 1kg. Do the rest calculation.

Product 2
Kaymu -lowest price #2,500,some sell as high as # 8,000
Konga -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as #14,000
Jumia -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as # 7,000

Item weight is 0.2kg,if you order for 10pieces,total weight is 1kg. Do the rest calculation.

Keyword: I can make 200% to 400% or more on any product I import.......It has taken me many years and dollars to get to this point.....it was not easy........an education in Importation Business is very expensive, most never graduate!...they go broke! "What is powerful is when what you say is just the tip of the iceberg of what you know."

Drop your email to get more information on how you can take advantage of this product that sells and some other product in the future.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Carmal90(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2015
abbeyforex:
Success tips for Importers from a guy who knows much about Importation Business.

Before I begin, I should inform you that I know so much about Importation Business. It's not just a clever title to get your attention, though it's admittedly clever (I'm honest enough to admit when something is brilliant, even when it's my own writing).

You shouldn't read this article if you're an Importer with low self-esteem. I don't need my inbox filled with emails from teary-eyed importers reaffirming how astute my observations are .

Women get away with murder in our society, especially when it comes to the visual pollution they call FASHION. So I'm going to do what few people— few men —have ever done by criticizing women. Sure, you may be thinking "but Abbeyforex, people criticize women's fashion all the time!" Yes, but not men, and definitely not people like me.

I’ve been searching for the perfect products that will sell to every woman between age 15 to 55 because it has been researched that women in this age group have become the biggest buyers of beauty products in Nigeria.

According to a beauty analyst, customers aged 25-55 spend #100,000 and above a year and teenagers whom one would have thought should be left out spend between #50,000 to #80,000 to make themselves look good .If older women look good it’s because they also dont want to be left out.

I asked my wife why, as they grew from girlhood to womanhood, some people would judge them on their appearances instead of their hearts, but that who they are matters much more than how they look but she argued with me that good physical appearance is the starting point . I urged her never to lose sight of who she is, inside and out.

Every day is Class Picture Day. Every phone is a camera. Every picture, or video, ends up on the Internet. Everyone, from your secondary school classmates to the wife of the guy you worked with 10 years ago, can see, it seems that here in the real world, the beauty culture has only gotten more demanding.

The most recent horror story I heard from a friend involved women running the Boston half-marathon in full makeup, so they would look great in their finish-line photos.

Go online and you’ll find them Instagramming shots from the spray-tanning bed, tweeting selfies with their glam squads .

In view of these facts,I have researched for 2 hot-selling products to order for all ladies within this age range and sell at a grammy 300% to 400% here in Naija.

Product 1
Kaymu -lowest price #5,000,some sell as high as #15,000
Konga -lowest price #2,500,some sell as high as # 6,000
Jumia -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as # 8,000

Item weight is 0.1kg,if you order for 10pieces,total weight is 1kg. Do the rest calculation.

Product 2
Kaymu -lowest price #2,500,some sell as high as # 8,000
Konga -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as #14,000
Jumia -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as # 7,000

Item weight is 0.2kg,if you order for 10pieces,total weight is 1kg. Do the rest calculation.

Keyword: I can make 200% to 400% or more on any product I import.......It has taken me many years and dollars to get to this point.....it was not easy........an education in Importation Business is very expensive, most never graduate!...they go broke! "What is powerful is when what you say is just the tip of the iceberg of what you know."

Drop your email to get more information on how you can take advantage of this product that sells and some other product in the future.

Carmallaide@gmail.com..tanx bro
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Dumdum217(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2015
dumdumjfk@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by needinfo: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

please i will appreciate if you share the dirty secret of this guy because i have been receiving series of mouth tempting offer and am thinking of buying. So please share with us your express before some one falls victim because am about transacting with him
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by AleAirHub(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2015
needinfo:
please i will appreciate if you share the dirty secret of this guy because i have been receiving series of mouth tempting offer and am thinking of buying. So please share with us your express before some one falls victim because am about transacting with him

Good Morning.

When I Say Stay Away Some Site , Just Act Wisely And Save Your Hands Get Burn By Fire.....

Here Are Some Links To His Dealing Online;

http://review.easycounter.com/wholesalechinacommodity.com-reviews

http://www.scamner.com/check/wholesalechinacommodity.com

Please Any Transactions With The Guy Should Be Best Of The Person Knowledge And I Make Myself Is Making It Clear Here Again & Again That My Reviews Was Only For Guide Only So If You Have Been Enjoying Any Good Working Business Transaction With Him Know Problem.

I Rest My Peace!!!.

1 Single Word Is Enough For A Wise One!!!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Am in bros. emavwoyareuben@gmail. com . Thanks
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by dunamis123(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
ibkkenny@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Mickeyj: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Michaeleze44@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by aleshsenior2000(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
aleshsenior2000@yahoo.com Thanks for all the tips.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Xzevian(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Xzevian@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Christmas is the time of the year to enjoy sweet treats. What is Christmas without the ever-popular Christmas Items?

It has been a very serious business meeting day. I just finished the 3rd business meeting on skype now with the 3rd manufacturer. The baseline of the meeting is for the manufacturers to produce a new design of one of the most selling Christmas product.

This product cost #29/pc now and in the next 60 days,it will cost #580/pc (2000%,no mistake I said Two thousand percent). Though it can still sell for #1,200 to #1,500 as we approach Xmas (say November -December).

Every informed Importer should know that this is the right time to stock their Xmas wares to avoid rush and increase in price. The exchange rate will also shoot towards the north (high),why not avoid all these and join us now.

Why not take the advantage to order now at a lower rate and keep selling high before the rush. I have already sent messages to Nigerian key distributor whom am gonna resell the items to for 1000% profit or maybe to final consumer at 2000%.

I know you are thinking its not possible but every member of the PLAN B secret group will bear me witness that it is true by the time I reveal it to them. The target number of beneficiary will not be much this year,why not key into it now and become a lifetime member of PLAN B SECRET GROUP now? .

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by dunamis123(f): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm yet to receive any email from u
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
dunamis123:
I'm yet to receive any email from u
I just finished the wealth mining ,now refining it.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Raimarh(f): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
zui.yka@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by psalmade(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ademolasamuel44@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by bolesco: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
bolesco23@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by lukjee: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
lukjee@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bro, I'm in. This is my email add: agboolatony1@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by CourtierJay: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Great job you are doing man. Very interested. januarius.ezeanieto@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2015
A GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGG IS WHAT AN ASSET IS !

There is money to be made in the importation business and for several reasons, certain products just seem to have more appeal when they come to the market than the order. Another factor that makes importation business appealing is the fact that certain goods are much less expensive when purchased as and when due. Finally, some products just cannot be produced in certain areas, and so importing them into one market from another creates an opportunity for both the producer and the buyer.

You may already have the skills that lends you to certain markets or types of products. One of the great things about import business is that they can provide good profit margins with fairly minimal investments, and manageable operating costs. However, there are certain skills that people who are successful in this business tend to have.

Salesmanship is important, as is the ability to develop rapport with clients. There are products that are peculiar to certain region and season, but as a good Importer, peculiarity should not put you to limit. Harness the power of the internet using the social media and the E-Commerce platform to break the bound of low sales in your product. You’ll also have to pay close attention to the types of products to deal in, or else a potentially lucrative transaction could end up turning into a very poor business decision and producing a FRUSTRATED IMPORTER.

Nature of Importation Businesses

Importers purchase goods with their own capital, and then sell them. While this business model allows the business owner to keep all of the profits, it also involves a high degree of risk, if the products don’t sell as well as initially anticipated. And this is the basic reason why NETWORKING IS THE KEY THING. The Ultimate secret of successful Importers

With PLAN 'B',in order to make deals happen, we have to get out there and find out the products people needs and are willing to buy. Coupled with our intellectual property (IP) which is the most valuable asset we have, as it’s tied to at least 90% of our company’s value,we select fast selling products and order for them at damn cheap price towards making between 200% to 500% Return On Investments (ROI).

For most start ups,this is a herculean task. Why not take advantage of the already cooked soup and join us towards having a better and successful Importation Business. The remaining days in the year can still make up for the already gone days.

Most Importers run at the first sign of a problem,instead see the problem as a reason to demand another way to improve the business. Dont buy a GOLDEN EGG rather a GOOSE that lays GOLDEN EGGS over and over again. That’s what an asset is.

Drop your email here for further information on how to be a beneficiary of the 'GOOSE THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGGS'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.