Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51894 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tweak2k:

please I need to know... tell me or give your WhatsApp number. I need more tutor

Contacts are on my signature
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Frankicent:

Please tell I want to try out importation. can you give me your WhatsApp number. ... i"l love more tutor.

Check @ my signature
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Ain't got enough time to type today,let the pictures speak my mind,afterall a picture is worth more than one thousand words.. This is surely more than 400%. Imagine you order for just 100 pieces,do the rest of the calculation.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:36am On Apr 08, 2016
To the few that trusted us with their HARD EARNED MONEY after we launched our newest service of procurement and shipping to Nigeria on 23rd March,2016 based on our previous GOODWILL,here are your goods packaged together. They shall be way-billed accordingly to us in our different locations. KEEP 'EM COMING.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2016
[size=14pt]MAKE #400,000 minimum this season ![/size]

How much can we make doing this deal ? Culled from our PLAN B group, one out of many products we have reviewed.

As I woke up now , I decided to check into my stores and see what invoice to print and what order to deliver before launching out for the day. I opened my office (laptop) and the first thing that struck my mind was THIS REGIME,the only regime that is coming first in everything since I was born(my thought).

The first regime wherein we have the following:
*highest dollar,pounds and euro exchange rate
*highest RMB exchange rate
*highest price per litre of fuel.

Everything about this regime is just about being the HIGHEST ,I even heard that under this regime only , a whopping sum of $4.2 Billion is missing via En En Pee Cee.

As I was to shut down my office in annoyance to read a little from my books (not the kind of book u are thinking about), Lo and behold , one of the Malaikas appeared to me and said "Son,is that all you will do" , I shivered and was ashamed of myself cos I have just acted the same way some 'Shitty Noise Making Importers' do.

To cut it short,I immediately launched and they gave me a product, I quickly checked our marketplaces and found d same product already selling at its highest speed. A thought came up to me that if it can be selling well online like this,what about offline where we have many of the customers anxiously waiting.

During the era of siphon pump, we experienced more sales offline than online and I think this will do that magic also.

The name of the product is NEO SOCKET FUEL SAVER. I am pleased to share this to the IN-DEPTH as the first product for the group for the second quarter of the year and I will want us all to reflect on it.

We all know how to sell ONLINE but here are -

Ways to sell offline:
- Introduce it to petrol attendant, those that sell Engine oil and motor vehicle materials.
- Introduce to Auto-Mechanics and give to them for a rebate,they will do the magic.

Why the mechanics? Every vehicle user believe so much in them and whatever their recommendation is and that is why we allow them to work and fix our cars

Above all, recruit 2 or 3 sales rep,place them on commission and rebate and tell them to target filling stations wherein we have queue of those that are looking for fuel.

*Seems I forgot to tell you that am working on alternative source of energy and what product to sell when its done, you thought I will say Inverters and Solar, nay, it is not. When energy is fixed ,most business establishment of the economy will thrive (my thought). I will be back on that,let us reflect on NEO SOCKET FUEL SAVER for now.

How much can you make ?

An average Petrol Station (this season) that is selling at normal price will have almost 500 customers on queue (motor vehicle,motorcycle,tricycle,kegs and jerrycans,motorcycle tanks and generator tanks,Plastic water bottle holder).

The Landing Cost depends on your MOQ. (check picture 1 for your purchase price using #51/1 RMB and picture 2,3,4 for likely selling price).

Now, imagine yourself selling 100 pieces in 5 petrol station each. I am sure you would have made minimum of #400,000 over 500 pieces

This and many more you tend to benefit joining us at PLAN B,think about it and take action.

Is your Plan B in place yet ?

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Yesterday's Order of a particular follower. Give us the link to the items you want to buy on any Chinese website and we will help you make payment and freight them here to you in Nigeria. Still very opened for business.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Plan B is a group of Dynamic Importers researching fast selling products and pooling our funds together to buy such directly from the manufacturers rather than buying from the agents.

Our skills in research, sourcing , negotiation and market diversity is UNIQUE. This enhances us to control the price thereby buying at a very low price than quoted price. With this we are sure of buying at 200% lesser than d quoted price .

We also teach and orientate our members on importation business the nitty-gritty way.

Our members are spread across major cities in Nigeria Kaduna, Abuja, Sagamu, Lagos, Ilorin, Warri, Ibadan,Abeokuta,Sango Ota,Benin,Owerri,Akure and we hope to cover more cities soonest.

Most of the items we sell are d cheapest among all d sellers ,so there is no way we won't increase our sales volume without cutting off from our profit

We also share tips that open our eyes to Super Deals like the big importers, these and many more of such benefits you tend to derive joining us .

We teach our members how to open stores on e-commerce website like Dealdey,Kaymu,Konga,Jumia and the rest, where you will be able to display and portray your products to over 50million potential buyers.

Welcome on board to a group that knows no other thing but all that concerns PEACEFUL WEALTH.

2 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2016
We are still available for all your Importation Business need. Keep them coming .

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. U know d rest of the story. Take Action ! Those of us that took action then have many testimonies to tell now .

2 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Nteogwuija(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2016
I jux did a check on this neo socket stuff and the review overall wasnt even up to 3.9star, then I began to wonder of this truly works.
secondly, I will love to join ur group but I want to ask, what can 15000 buy including shipping and other logistics if I join ur group.
tnx as u ansa this question.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:57am On May 05, 2016
Nteogwuija:
I jux did a check on this neo socket stuff and the review overall wasnt even up to 3.9star, then I began to wonder of this truly works.
secondly, I will love to join ur group but I want to ask, what can 15000 buy including shipping and other logistics if I join ur group.
tnx as u ansa this question.

The question is best answered in the group.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by cyberhike(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2016
my able abbeyforex.. please how do i join the group?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2016
cyberhike:
my able abbeyforex.. please how do i join the group?

My contact is on my signature ,PM me
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2016
5 Success Tips for Jumia Sellers

Online sales, or “E-Commerce”, continue to increase in popularity and are slowly replacing in-store shopping as the standard.

As E-commerce grows in popularity in Nigeria, Jumia, the Nigeria’s largest online retailer, is leading the way. Active for several years, Jumia is truly a pioneer in the world of seller communities and E-Commerce, bridging states and people together and offering almost anything you can imagine for sale.
Nowadays, you can easily set up an Jumia Seller account to sell anything from groceries to custom iPad cases to baby clothes. Jumia offers pricing packages, fulfillment services (through Jumia Fulfillment), payment solutions and other options to boost and advertise your store or products.

If you’re an Jumia seller, you’re probably always looking for ways to boost your sales and draw people to your webstore. If you’re not a seller yet but are thinking of joining Jumia, you’re probably wondering how to do it in the best way possible. Either way, these 5 simple tips will definitely point you in the right direction:

Use Appealing Photos

We all know that what we see greatly influences us. A good photo of a product will most likely make you want it even more than an average photo. Your products need to shine in eye-catching and selling photographs. Experiment with textures, background, lighting and angles; a small change makes a great difference! There are thousands of the same product on Jumia – make yours stand out.

Pay Attention to Pricing and Shipping

With a multitude of products and similar stores and product niches, you have to distinguish yourself by presenting competitive prices to your client audience. If you present your products in a unique way, with a good price, customers will come flocking. In addition, do some research on shipping methods and pricing – people are always looking for the best “price+shipping” combo. Fulfillment by Jumia can also come in handy in terms of packaging and shipping, to help boost your sales

Information is Key

Without a solid and interesting description, customers won’t be that keen to buy your products; they’ll prefer to buy the product that specifically tells them what they’ll get. Invest some time in accurately describing what you’re selling. Make sure your descriptions give all the information about the product and address your target audience.

Invest in Customer Service

The best way to gain popularity and credibility on Jumia (and E-Commerce in general) is through positive ratings and feedback. Make an effort to be there for your customers – answer questions, address any shipping/pricing issues and do your best to provide a perfect buying experience. Those customers will enjoy your service, come back for more and praise you on Jumia and online – which will obviously bring more business and make you stand out as a credible, trusted seller.

Marketing 101

Jumia offers sellers many marketing tools and opportunities to boost your store and sales, and it would be silly to not take advantage of them! Jumia has all the tools you need to manage your store and promote it. Also – don’t forget to use Social Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are the default 3 you need to use to promote your products, so make sure to stay active. It’s a good idea to create a blog where you share your experience, products and business in general.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2016
Plan B ! Hotter than fire.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by afanide: 12:41pm On May 15, 2016
Interesting Topic

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by meetmal03(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by babaloke: 10:58pm On May 15, 2016
@ Abbyforex, please add me to the plan b import group ; my email address is soboguno@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2016
meetmal03:

Will help you shop on any website.
About 10000 usd available for shopping

Contact me on whatsapp and let me help

Or call 08104323941
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2016
Building loyalty from marketplaces to become a super seller

In this day and age you can’t afford not to use marketplaces, so how can you best use them?

When Jeff Bezos set up Amazon in 1994 no one could have predicted how it would not only usher in the era of ecommerce, but also how it would create the whole marketplace economy that in many ways drives retail today.

Marketplaces have revolutionised ecommerce in two ways: firstly, they have levelled the playing field and allowed all manner of SME retailers and niche offerings – mom and pop brands that whittle artisan crafts on their back stoop, right through to eclectic retro clothes sellers – to play in ecommerce. Secondly, they have allowed all retailers the chance to grow and develop their stock portfolio in an almost limitless way.

From a consumer point of view, marketplaces have also delivered unparalleled choice, competitive pricing and the ability to pretty much buy anything at the touch of a single smartphone button from anywhere in the world.

A successful marketplace must always be based on getting both these things lined up. First, the shopper has to have more product choice, highly competitive pricing and better service. Additionally, the sellers using the site must have a lucrative new sales channel and the operator increased traffic, sales and profits.

But, as a seller, marketplaces are your ‘frenemy’ – on the one hand they deliver vast amounts of eyeballs and potential shoppers to your door and help you sell stuff, but they also kill repeat business and loyalty as the customer sees the marketplace as the brand they have dealt with, not you. And you want them to fall in love with you.

In this day and age you cannot afford not to use marketplaces, so how can you best use them? Follow these six steps to help you on the road to becoming a super seller.

1. Take pride in your listings

The most important thing to do is to take pride in your listings and how you appear on marketplaces. Above all, make it easy for the customer. The consumer feasts first with their eyes, so make sure that you are awash with good, clear images that really sell the product.

2. Be concise

Make sure that your opening paragraph about the product is clear, to the point and not a load of waffle. By all means, list the products many features – and even tell the customer about your business – but leave that for later. You only have a tiny amount of time to get their attention so use it wisely.

3. Spread your wings

Do not be shy; put yourself and your products on as many different marketplaces that seem appropriate. Marketplaces are designed to suck customers up and so to get in front of as many people as possible you need to be everywhere. On all websites, take pride in what you do and how you present yourself, but also tailor what you say and how you display to each marketplace’s nuances as you see fit. One size does not necessarily fit all.

4. The tipping point

Understanding the triggers that get your customers to buy particular products and make sure that they are listed at the top. Also, make the most of encouraging reviews, recommendations, feedback, star ratings and anything else that endorses you.

5. Build trust

This will all help the marketplace see you as a trusted brand and propel you towards the much coveted super seller status. It is a little publicised fact that marketplaces will preferentially push customers towards trusted sellers and super sellers in particular, so to get the most from using marketplaces you need and to make sure that you are liked and loved by as many customers as possible. This will help drive the much needed repeat business, as well as helping to build loyalty insofar as you can on a marketplace.

6. Build loyalty from a marketplace

The key to any retail business is repeat business but marketplaces are designed to bring customers back to the marketplace, not you specifically. So how do you build loyal customers from a marketplace? Well, it’s hard, don’t think it is not.

However, there are some things you can do. Great customer service, speedy delivery, great reviews and feedback help. But simple things such as putting a “X% off when you shop with us again” voucher (ideally that drives them to your own site) in with the delivery can be an effective way of turning that customer who found you on a marketplace by accident into a regular customer and advocate for you as a brand.

Many smaller retailers are abandoning the idea of having their own websites, as they see them as an unnecessary expense when marketplaces are bringing all the traffic – often stealing any traffic away from the retailer’s own site to boot. But this is a mistake.

Ultimately, you need to build a brand and to do that you need your own identity. The key is to use marketplaces to sell your products, but through exemplary service based around price, delivery flexibility, returns and general all round customer service you can drive them to start using your site.

Using marketplaces in a smart way

Let’s not forget, marketplaces essentially deliver first time customers to you every time anyone shops with you. This makes the cost of acquisition actually quite high. In the past the cost of acquiring a customer was then spread over subsequent visits and the ability to build a relationship that allowed for repeat, up and cross-selling. Marketplaces do not drive that.

They simply drive customers loyal to the marketplace to return. When they do return, they may or may not find you again. Using all the above tools, tricks and tips you can drive consumers back to your own website – or even into your own store – and the building of a beautiful relationship can commence.

#Copied#

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
In fact,this importation business is a career option that is worth exploring. Can you imagine buying a product for #996 and selling for #2,650 on one of naija ecommerce website. The platform will deduct around #200 as commission and you will have #2,450 left. Now let's do the calculation:
Sales price: #2650
Deduct commission : #200
Subtotal : #2450
Deduct landing cost: #996
Profit : #1,454

At moment ,we are having averagely 7 orders on 1 of the platform, if you concentrate on 3 of the platforms,its possible you have averagely 20 orders per day (there are proofs)

So, 20 orders multiply by profit will be :
20x#1,454= #29,080 per day
Multiply by 30 days,you will have :
#872,400

How long does it take to become a millionaire? Just 2 months. Its still very much possible in this period of separating the BOYS from the MEN in importation business. That's what we know how to do best in PLAN B group.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2016
[size=16pt]Do you know you can start making extra #60,000 and above per month- the Lazy type way - aside your regular day job?[/size]

After my last post where I talked about making above #800,000 per month doing Importation business, I received responses from 33 people and 22 out of them were given me reasons why they may not be able to do that considering their nature of job. I guess I talked about #800,000 being that am a Full Time Importation Business Man and not Part-Time Importation Business BOY.

In view of this,I decided to come to the BOYS level i.e doing the business the lazy BOY way without affecting your day job.

Points to note:
- You imported a single fast selling items (there are ways to identify such items) not 5 items,neither 10 items here because we are doing it the lazy boy way.

-You shipped your items through us (because you cant find our rate elsewhere at this odd exchange rate season).

-You got your items ,listed them on a single E-commerce platform. I will choose Konga here because it is still the lazy boy way.

-With the type of item you purchased,lets assume you are getting at least 2 orders per day (you can get more if you do more) and on each item you are making net profit of #1000 (there are times we do #3,000 to #4,000 on a single item)

Now lets do the calculation;

2 orders per day with #1,000 net profit= #2,000

#2000 x 30 days =#60,000

Do you see yourself doing this already or you think you can't?

Yes, You can !

How can you?

This is not taking much of your time:

We will do the ordering for you,ship them down (if you so wish) and after few days you meet up with us at Ikeja to have your goods. You can quickly do that within 1 hour (your lunch time) or we waybill them to you if you are outside Lagos.

Towards the evening time when you might have closed from work,you used another 15 minutes to 30 minutes to list your item on a single platform and your product gets approved the following day or so. Then you wait for orders to keep coming because this is a fast selling product not minding location or region as some Importation BOYS will teach you to first consider your immediate location before choosing product to sell . Grow up,your target is not to sell offline !

You can wait for 2 days order to come in ,then you drop off on the 3rd day during your lunch hour (This is not ideal because of your store rating,it will be better if you can have someone drop off for you).

Oh sorry ! You just got that thought that Konga drop off point is not in your area like some of my members in Owerri, Aba, Kaduna and some other areas,don't worry. There are ways we do it in the PLAN B Group . If someone from Okitipupa can join us ,what about you in the State Capital city. #Smile# I believe Atesunate is not reading this and Chioma from Owerri.

Oh my Gosh ! I just mentioned the group up there and I dont want to talk about the group this time. Anyway, it do happen like that, I cant skip the name of the group at this juncture. Pardon me .

Now that you have got the logic, I want you to reason along with me:

Imagine;
- having more than 2 orders per day;
- making more than #1000 net profit (we do more than that often,our target is always 100% to 500% on each item except for exceptional instances);
- you have 10 different hot selling items;
- you listed on 5 E-commerce platforms and they are all giving you orders everyday
- you still have some people doing offline sales for you
-And many more that cant be mentioned here because we are not in the PLAN B classroom.

What more do you want to hear?

All cannot be said in a day and I don't want to spoon-feed you telling you all the 'tellables', (permit me to use that word ). You will get to know more joining us.

Any Question (s)?

Is your Plan B in Place yet in this season of high inflation rate and no increment in your wages and salaries?The month of June just started,you can still do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2016
@ Bella, your items came on Friday. We have sent you email and sms to inform you without any response from. Maybe, you are far away some where that there is no network.

The items came in pieces and we have packaged them together as you requested,see the pictures below.

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2016
To those that deal with the Chinese market , there will be dragon boat festival

On Wednesday to Saturday this week,they will have the dragon boat festival,which they cerebrate in memory of Qu Yuan
around 2400 years ago,he is a great patriot but jump into river because he feel despair to his stupid king and country.

On this day, they will eat ''Zong zi '' see below picture ,made of rice and wrapped of bamboo leaf,before, people throw it to river
hoping Qu Yuan can eat it ,and don't want fish to eat it so they use bamboo leaf wrap.

They will have dragon boat racing,why have this racing? In order to scare the fish not to eat Qu Yuan's body.

The Holiday runs from Wednesday to Saturday but there is no cause for alarm as most shipper will go on break on Thursday only. You can still keep your order coming as we will be available all through the holiday period. Thanks

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by cyberhike(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
i greet you bro... thanks for the infos u ve been passing to us.. God bless you.

Please i want to ask if its possible to purchase used gadgets from china?
the webpage i m checking the items is https://www.gsmexchange.com/en/refurbished/buy/apple

would appreciate if help me check out the site,. God bless cool
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Chiderad(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
@ Abbyforex, please add me to the plan b import group ; my email address is info.kitemark@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Despite and In spite of excuses around-government policy,high exchange rate, low income,no sales,how do I sell, I dont know which product is selling fast and so on- PLAN B still rock. Below are the pictures of our last group order that just arrived.

You want to know the products inside the carton? Hurry Up and join us !
The MEN still rock,no room for the BOYZ here. There is big gap between the MEN and the BOYS

Is your Plan B in place yet? If not, why not join us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by schoolboy0(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2016
abbeyforex:
Success tips for Importers from a guy who knows much about Importation Business.

Before I begin, I should inform you that I know so much about Importation Business. It's not just a clever title to get your attention, though it's admittedly clever (I'm honest enough to admit when something is brilliant, even when it's my own writing).

You shouldn't read this article if you're an Importer with low self-esteem. I don't need my inbox filled with emails from teary-eyed importers reaffirming how astute my observations are .

Women get away with murder in our society, especially when it comes to the visual pollution they call FASHION. So I'm going to do what few people— few men —have ever done by criticizing women. Sure, you may be thinking "but Abbeyforex, people criticize women's fashion all the time!" Yes, but not men, and definitely not people like me.

I’ve been searching for the perfect products that will sell to every woman between age 15 to 55 because it has been researched that women in this age group have become the biggest buyers of beauty products in Nigeria.

According to a beauty analyst, customers aged 25-55 spend #100,000 and above a year and teenagers whom one would have thought should be left out spend between #50,000 to #80,000 to make themselves look good .If older women look good it’s because they also dont want to be left out.

I asked my wife why, as they grew from girlhood to womanhood, some people would judge them on their appearances instead of their hearts, but that who they are matters much more than how they look but she argued with me that good physical appearance is the starting point . I urged her never to lose sight of who she is, inside and out.

Every day is Class Picture Day. Every phone is a camera. Every picture, or video, ends up on the Internet. Everyone, from your secondary school classmates to the wife of the guy you worked with 10 years ago, can see, it seems that here in the real world, the beauty culture has only gotten more demanding.

The most recent horror story I heard from a friend involved women running the Boston half-marathon in full makeup, so they would look great in their finish-line photos.

Go online and you’ll find them Instagramming shots from the spray-tanning bed, tweeting selfies with their glam squads .

In view of these facts,I have researched for 2 hot-selling products to order for all ladies within this age range and sell at a grammy 300% to 400% here in Naija.

Product 1
Kaymu -lowest price #5,000,some sell as high as #15,000
Konga -lowest price #2,500,some sell as high as # 6,000
Jumia -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as # 8,000
Offline price - As you wish

My supplier is selling for $3

Item weight is 0.1kg,if you order for 10pieces,total weight is 1kg. Do the rest calculation.

Product 2
Kaymu -lowest price #2,500,some sell as high as # 8,000
Konga -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as #14,000
Jumia -lowest price #3,000,some sell as high as # 7,000
Offline price - As you wish

My supplier is selling for $3

Item weight is 0.2kg,if you order for 10pieces,total weight is 1kg. Do the rest calculation.

Keyword: I can make 200% to 400% or more on any product I import.......It has taken me many years and dollars to get to this point.....it was not easy........an education in Importation Business is very expensive, most never graduate!...they go broke! "What is powerful is when what you say is just the tip of the iceberg of what you know."

Drop your email to get more information on how you can take advantage of this product that sells and some other product in the future.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
. obanel4chicks@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by boladale(f): 3:19am On Jun 17, 2016
I am really saddened that at such a time, nokia ceo could open his mouth and say that "they didn't do anything wrong," yet, they lost out! the ceo! shdnt he know better? was it just to save face? then, he and his team proceeded to shed tears! i think they (he actually) just have a totally wrong attitude to the experience. perhaps nokia would have survived if they had been willing to admit the things they were doing wrong.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by boladale(f): 3:41am On Jun 17, 2016
@abbeyforex, pls send me the mail on how i can become a member of the plan B group. i'm sending you an sms with my email as i'm not on whatsapp at the moment . should rectify that by next month. looking forward. thanks. wt m
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
boladale:
@abbeyforex, pls send me the mail on how i can become a member of the plan B group. i'm sending you an sms with my email as i'm not on whatsapp at the moment . should rectify that by next month. looking forward. thanks. wt m

sent
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by samuelsam(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
i too need mail on how i can become a member of the plan B group

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS / Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !! / My Girlfriend Said I Look Like Femi Otedola, Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.