Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,197 members, 7,849,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. (69237 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nickymezor(f): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Elzends:
The Telemundo ladies
They can spend all day watching Telemundo and expect you to be as romantic as a dog
lolz @ ur last line
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Burger01(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op, sorry I came late. You didn't mention ladies of parental puppeteers. No matter what you do, their parents (especially their mums) always come first. They are the 'mummy said this mummy said that' type..mummy said pastor said we are not compartible shocked. They hardly have the courage to live their lives. What do we do about such ladies
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by wrench: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:
Am the indoor type and you are totally wrong about me. tongue
yea I can testify to this......OP is so wrong.

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dynaman:
then RIP will soon come before his name.
Yeah you would think right

He has good kids so that's what he focuses on
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by MarineOne: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Let me ask IFA sad

My point is, cos someone is the indoor type does not mean he or she is not informed(not when all the information you could possibly be in need of is just a click away from you) or must be boring.

I'd tell you indoor people spend their time reading almost anything they come across. They'd beat you hands down on any topic you engage them on so long it's of interest to them.

They often the chatter box on social platforms...you can research that. They make up more than half of the people you find on any social platform.

some of them might be just what you've written above but believe me it applies to quite a few

I repeat, they are not necessarily boring. Cos they are not exposed to people, they might be kind of withdrawn but if you make them feel comfortable around you, you might just have to beg for a break if care is not taken.
I agree with you. Being an indoor person does not make u a boring person. Most are highly intelligent.

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
otunsman:
That man no go live long because of heart attack.
Loooool. Not true. When his kids grow he's gonna leave the wife sha. Not divorce her but just move away.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by gsalami: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gbam. The write-up is fantastic. The writer seems more like a psychologist to me. Everything he said is true. The issue is that today's youth should go back to our fore-fathers' era where parents played significant roles in who becomes their daughter-inlaw. That way parents will help screen such ladies very well, bearing their experience. Truly some some ladies are not even worth being a visitor for a day let alone being your wife for a life time. I know what am saying 'cos am a victim.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
HENSEXIE:
grin rili?4 wia.....besides A̶̲̥̅♏ an indoor person doesnt mean I dnt go out at all(N̶̲̥̅̊☺ Βε̲̣̣̣̥ prison I dey na bros)

Abi.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by ifoundmyperfect: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Let me ask IFA sad

My point is, cos someone is the indoor type does not mean he or she is not informed(not when all the information you could possibly be in need of is just a click away from you) or must be boring.

I'd tell you indoor people spend their time reading almost anything they come across. They'd beat you hands down on any topic you engage them on so long it's of interest to them.

They often the chatter box on social platforms...you can research that. They make up more than half of the people you find on any social platform.

some of them might be just what you've written above but believe me it applies to quite a few

I repeat, they are not necessarily boring. Cos they are not exposed to people, they might be kind of withdrawn but if you make them feel comfortable around you, you might just have to beg for a break if care is not taken.

I couldn't agree any less with you. Very well said. We seem to be having many phoney human behavioural analyst trending lately on Nairalander. E don tire me!

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
johnwell:
40 Marriages that MUST not hold>>>

Are you single, searching, engaged or married? If yes is your answer, This GREAT (life changing) BOOK is for you.
Marriage is a state that is often looked forward to. To be married is regarded as an achievement, a change in status and general and part of general fulfillment in life. Many look forward to it with great anticipation.

Sadly however, however the emphasis most times is on the wedding ceremony and not the marriage itself. Thus, in the ceremonial excitement, the vital issue that should be addressed before plunging into the sea of marriage are often overlooked.

The truth is that, for your home to be solid, you MUST have a VISION for your marriage just as you would do for a house because your marriage is your home. As the saying goes, "The Morning Shows the day," you must be able to look before you leap and determine if your marital vision can be actualized by the combination of you and your partner.

This is the purpose of this book, it shows 40 classical examples of marriages contracted to fail. It reveals the parameters in which you can evaluate an intending marriage and predicts its outcome. If you are about to marry and have not done this before, go ahead and read the book, It may just be your saving Grace!!!

Beloved, we need books that will take us back to the Bible. A lot of things are wrong in almost all facets of our lives. Many questions have remained unanswered, till date, about why this generation has retained perpetual mayhem in all strata.

We are now forced to ask whether the promises of the Bible will ever bring calmness to human’s world. For those that care to take care second look, clear revelations have shown that every activity of man emanates from a single bedrock called MARRIAGE, which is the genesis of home building.

Of a truth, once a setup of a marriage is wrong, everything about it will be wrong, including the affairs of the unborn generation attached to that marriage. Home building determines the peace of the nation, and by extension, that of the whole world. If you need an answer to why the United Nations has not been able to successfully bring UNITY to the nations of the world, just take a look at our homes. The percentage of the unsettled homes is now so high that it overrides any treaty needed to bring peace to the nations, the unending chaos is inevitable.

Many marriages are wrong, hereby resulting in wrong individuals at the helm of affairs, government, leadership, ministry and other human organizations across the world. Unfortunately, the arena of marriage has been converted to a theater of war. Homes are demonically attacked on regular basis, marriages a breaking up at an alarming rate, families are fast disintegrating, while vicious anti-marriage demons are on rampage. The enemy has done much havoc on the area of marriage; many have been battered and beaten black & blue in the field of marital relationships. The truth is that, we need an urgent and divine rescue.

However, there is hope because we have Jesus. Take time to look at the foundation of many of the problems of our time caused by wrongly contracted marriages and make a personal determination to escape this menace.

As you have determined not to repeat the mistakes that have led to monumental damage in the life of others, the God of Heaven shall grant you success in Jesus name, Amen!!!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Preface

CHAPTER
1. Introduction
2. Knowledge is power
3. The divine gift
4. The master builder
5. A divine project
6. The 40 marriages that must not hold
7. Prayer section

SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 6
1. Fast food marriage
2. Serpent in the pocket marriage
3. Red Cross Society marriage
4. Thus Saint the devil marriage
5. Witchcraft marriage
6. Syringe marriage
7. Maximum prison marriage
8. Half a loaf marriage
9. Laboratory marriage
10. Diabetes marriage
11. Angelina to Devilina marriage
12. Kindergarten marriage
13. Dark marriage
14. Marriage of the stranger
15. Wiper of tears marriage
16. Bewitched marriage
17. Baby marriage
18. Emergency marriage
19. Distant marriage
20. Show glass marriage
21. Kidnappers marriage
22. Armed robbery marriage
23. NFA marriage
24. Gold-digger marriage
25. Walking stick marriage
26. Baby factory marriage
27. Escape route marriage
28. Plaster marriage
29. Dog marriage
30. One way traffic marriage
31. Panic marriage
32. Medical marriage
33. Final face marriage
34. Prescription marriage
35. The cinema marriage
36. Marriage between Mrs. Husband & Mr. Wife
37. Caterpillar marriage
38. Fixed marriage
39. Second hand marriage
40. CIA or KGB marriage

Grab a copy of this 7 chapters & 125 pages book for more insight on each of the 40 marriages you must avoid. In addition, this book is loaded with life changing prayer points.

Locate any Mountain of Fire & Miracle Ministries Branch closer to you or call 08098628544, 08027213667 to place your order.

https://www.nairaland.com/2513675/40-marriages-must-not-hold
Lol est at ur list
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
LADIES don SUFFER
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by horllahdav: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
I believe dere is no single person on earth without atleast a flaw...bt marriage is meant for pple to understand each oda nd cope wit d negative aspect of d oda partner....nd besides, if u bring out dis kind of a right up on men, den wch lady wil marry dem too
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Awesome01(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
I am married with kids.

My wife was No. 3 & 6 rolled into one when I met her, we courted for years and we've been married now for 8 years, going strong. And she's blossomed into the best wife and mother for me and my kids.

So, Sir op, I won't say you are wrong but you shouldn't generalize.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Folabimi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
D 10th type of person u shuldnt marry is d OP type who lives in fear and is so judgemental of pple.

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by sylve11: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
'' she kills snakes any how", gat me laffin' out loud. grin grin grin cool
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by sage2(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:
Am the indoor type and you are totally wrong about me. tongue

Yeah, he will get that wrong on a lot of people who keep indoors. Meanwhile, how is JTown?
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Kereokwu(f): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Let me ask IFA sad
U just described me perfectly. Thanks

My pdearieoint is, cos someone is the indoor type does not mean he or she is not informed(not when all the information you could possibly be in need of is just a click away from you) or must be boring.

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Henergee(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
I like your points ............... Thumbs up for ya 'Ademega'.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by kenoz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Okay
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by joek(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
I wish I came across this write-up or a bit meticulous while planning to marry.Now I'm in and regretting marrying a disrespectful, stubborn, a curse-placer at d slightest provocation. Why are nice guys(godly) sometimes unlucky? You know how I feel right now? Disgusted with life!
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by spill(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
I have experienced that number 8...........hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by butanep(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Let me ask IFA sad

You have some point which I subscribe to... but the Op is 60% correct.

Most indoor ladies are very boring and uninformed. They prefer to be isolated which is not too idea. They hardly go out to visit friends, hardly communicate with their neighbors or even go for outings.

I meet one during my NYSC days. This lady can be indoor for 22hrs of the 24hrs in a day. She hardly talk with her neighbors or fellow corpers. She just have one friend but they later had misunderstanding.

When other ladies are going out to watch football and volleyball at the field, she will prefer staying indoor. She hardly go out for social events. Come to POP dinner night, she said NO, come to after party, she said No.

That lady indoor mood was affecting her psychologically.

Just her PPA and church she do attend. I was having feeling for her but she was just too boring for my liking. I knew we can't cope because I am a very lively person.

The worse part of it is that, she is not romantic. I couldn't understand why such a cute lady was just like that...I was the only guy she visit and chat with in the LG but I must confess. she was boring. I really couldn't explain if it was her indoor mood that place her in such state.

For me... its a NO to indoor and boring ladies.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
hmm...den we no go see girl marry. Cos a girl mst hav one of dis mentioned above
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by butanep(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
joek:
I wish I came across this write-up or a bit meticulous while planning to marry.Now I'm in and regretting marrying a disrespectful, stubborn, a curse-placer at d slightest provocation. Why are nice guys(godly) sometimes unlucky? You know how I feel right now? Disgusted with life!
Sorry bros ooo

Didn't you see the signs before you finally knot the tie...

You have to manage o... because it your choice.

Am really observing the present one am dating now ooo...because I don't want to regret tomorrow ooo
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Margauxluv(f): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
no1madman:

fools!

smh
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Let me ask IFA sad

u just made me fall in luv with u. ........I dnt even nid 2 see ur pix, even if u r a monkey, I don't mind

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by baba11(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
A GHANAIAN, TOGO, CAMEROON, KENYA,

AND I BET YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT wink

BACK TO SENDERSangry grin
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Let me ask IFA sad

Hmm
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Moana(f): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
What the OP is saying is marry a fellow man if you dont want to get divorced.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
ok. we don hear.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by davidque007(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
There are too many articles on ladies. Guys seem to have less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.