Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. (69229 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by ikombe: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
After looking at wat u wrote,

just 1 question

Who is perfect undecided

3 Likes

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by sokunji(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
! alot to ponder on..
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by johnwell(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
40 Marriages that MUST not hold>>>

Are you single, searching, engaged or married? If yes is your answer, This GREAT (life changing) BOOK is for you.
Marriage is a state that is often looked forward to. To be married is regarded as an achievement, a change in status and general and part of general fulfillment in life. Many look forward to it with great anticipation.

Sadly however, however the emphasis most times is on the wedding ceremony and not the marriage itself. Thus, in the ceremonial excitement, the vital issue that should be addressed before plunging into the sea of marriage are often overlooked.

The truth is that, for your home to be solid, you MUST have a VISION for your marriage just as you would do for a house because your marriage is your home. As the saying goes, "The Morning Shows the day," you must be able to look before you leap and determine if your marital vision can be actualized by the combination of you and your partner.

This is the purpose of this book, it shows 40 classical examples of marriages contracted to fail. It reveals the parameters in which you can evaluate an intending marriage and predicts its outcome. If you are about to marry and have not done this before, go ahead and read the book, It may just be your saving Grace!!!

Beloved, we need books that will take us back to the Bible. A lot of things are wrong in almost all facets of our lives. Many questions have remained unanswered, till date, about why this generation has retained perpetual mayhem in all strata.

We are now forced to ask whether the promises of the Bible will ever bring calmness to human’s world. For those that care to take care second look, clear revelations have shown that every activity of man emanates from a single bedrock called MARRIAGE, which is the genesis of home building.

Of a truth, once a setup of a marriage is wrong, everything about it will be wrong, including the affairs of the unborn generation attached to that marriage. Home building determines the peace of the nation, and by extension, that of the whole world. If you need an answer to why the United Nations has not been able to successfully bring UNITY to the nations of the world, just take a look at our homes. The percentage of the unsettled homes is now so high that it overrides any treaty needed to bring peace to the nations, the unending chaos is inevitable.

Many marriages are wrong, hereby resulting in wrong individuals at the helm of affairs, government, leadership, ministry and other human organizations across the world. Unfortunately, the arena of marriage has been converted to a theater of war. Homes are demonically attacked on regular basis, marriages a breaking up at an alarming rate, families are fast disintegrating, while vicious anti-marriage demons are on rampage. The enemy has done much havoc on the area of marriage; many have been battered and beaten black & blue in the field of marital relationships. The truth is that, we need an urgent and divine rescue.

However, there is hope because we have Jesus. Take time to look at the foundation of many of the problems of our time caused by wrongly contracted marriages and make a personal determination to escape this menace.

As you have determined not to repeat the mistakes that have led to monumental damage in the life of others, the God of Heaven shall grant you success in Jesus name, Amen!!!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Preface

CHAPTER
1. Introduction
2. Knowledge is power
3. The divine gift
4. The master builder
5. A divine project
6. The 40 marriages that must not hold
7. Prayer section

SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 6
1. Fast food marriage
2. Serpent in the pocket marriage
3. Red Cross Society marriage
4. Thus Saint the devil marriage
5. Witchcraft marriage
6. Syringe marriage
7. Maximum prison marriage
8. Half a loaf marriage
9. Laboratory marriage
10. Diabetes marriage
11. Angelina to Devilina marriage
12. Kindergarten marriage
13. Dark marriage
14. Marriage of the stranger
15. Wiper of tears marriage
16. Bewitched marriage
17. Baby marriage
18. Emergency marriage
19. Distant marriage
20. Show glass marriage
21. Kidnappers marriage
22. Armed robbery marriage
23. NFA marriage
24. Gold-digger marriage
25. Walking stick marriage
26. Baby factory marriage
27. Escape route marriage
28. Plaster marriage
29. Dog marriage
30. One way traffic marriage
31. Panic marriage
32. Medical marriage
33. Final face marriage
34. Prescription marriage
35. The cinema marriage
36. Marriage between Mrs. Husband & Mr. Wife
37. Caterpillar marriage
38. Fixed marriage
39. Second hand marriage
40. CIA or KGB marriage

Grab a copy of this 7 chapters & 125 pages book for more insight on each of the 40 marriages you must avoid. In addition, this book is loaded with life changing prayer points.

Locate any Mountain of Fire & Miracle Ministries Branch closer to you or call 08098628544, 08027213667 to place your order.

https://www.nairaland.com/2513675/40-marriages-must-not-hold

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by dammytosh: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Crap.

Nobody is perfect and some imperfection does not translate to divorce.

It is just two people acknowledging their weaknesses and strength and working hard towards reconciling their differences.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by johnwell(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
dammytosh:
Crap.

Nobody is perfect and some imperfection does not translate to divorce.

... and what do you expect from an imperfect partner?

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Noted....
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by dammytosh: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
johnwell:

... and what do you expect from an imperfect partner?

Divorce ?

Strange generation

2 Likes

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by pasword: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
I won't marry her at all let alone divorcing her!
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mznaett:
So na who go cum marry dem na?
ME
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by elvismayor: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmm nawaoo
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I've got to quit my new girl, family she falls into all the groups
All?
Dude are you cursed?
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
then what do you want?

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Barbienice(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Let me ask IFA sad

My point is, cos someone is the indoor type does not mean he or she is not informed(not when all the information you could possibly be in need of is just a click away from you) or must be boring.

I'd tell you indoor people spend their time reading almost anything they come across. They'd beat you hands down on any topic you engage them on so long it's of interest to them.

They often the chatter box on social platforms...you can research that. They make up more than half of the people you find on any social platform.

some of them might be just what you've written above but believe me it applies to quite a few

I repeat, they are not necessarily boring. Cos they are not exposed to people, they might be kind of withdrawn but if you make them feel comfortable around you, you might just have to beg for a break if care is not taken.
well done sis you just spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by ademega(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
ikombe:
After looking at wat u wrote,

just 1 question

Who is perfect undecided
nobody. imperfections pass imperfections. what do you think of the high rate of divorce?
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by baba11(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
So who should we marry then?
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by luvlyADESUWA(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
NA BY FORCE TO POST FOR NAIRALAND
ITS BETTER NOT TO POST ANYTHING @ ALL THAT TO POST NONSENSE.....

...and plz stop saying what u don't know abt ladies....

2 Likes

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by HENSEXIE(f): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:
Am the indoor type and you are totally wrong about me. tongue

Same applies 2 me

3 Likes

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by safarigirl(f): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Let me ask IFA sad

My point is, cos someone is the indoor type does not mean he or she is not informed(not when all the information you could possibly be in need of is just a click away from you) or must be boring.

I'd tell you indoor people spend their time reading almost anything they come across. They'd beat you hands down on any topic you engage them on so long it's of interest to them.

They often the chatter box on social platforms...you can research that. They make up more than half of the people you find on any social platform.

some of them might be just what you've written above but believe me it applies to quite a few

I repeat, they are not necessarily boring. Cos they are not exposed to people, they might be kind of withdrawn but if you make them feel comfortable around you, you might just have to beg for a break if care is not taken.
Lol. This is me to the T....all I know is house, school nd church...but anytime anyday, I can out-argue chics who spend time going for social functions on anything from sports to politics and relationships.

The time we spend indoors is used on research. OP has it wrong on indoor girls

3 Likes

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Boyooosa(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
I decided not to marry Chidinma cos of No 4, i was very sure dat she would try to beat me one day grin had it been i forced myself into a serious relationship with her and moreover, the energy she got flushed out alot of Romantic organs from her body system so'tey I needed to rilis three to four times b4 she feels dat somebody is touching her lipsrsealed
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abeg with all these DON'TS, who we go marry naaaaa.. Because TIME no dey my side ooooo
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by abat4real37(f): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
no1madman:

fools!
you mean men are fools, do you think you can marry a woman that wont have one of those characteristics?

2 Likes

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by rudebouy: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mznaett:
So na who go cum marry dem na?
Nma, mbok afo ado eyen akwa ibom?
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
THAT'S WHY I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND NEVER TO MARRY THOSE BARBARIC ANIMALS CALLED NAIJA GIRLS angry

ALL OF THEM ARE PERFECT PAST KEEPERS angry INFACT!! THERE ARE GUARDIANS OF THE PAST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by omonnakoda: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Number TWO describes IBOS male and female
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
luvlyADESUWA:
NA BY FORCE TO POST FOR NAIRALAND
ITS BETTER NOT TO POST ANYTHING @ ALL THAT TO POST NONSENSE.....

... and plz stop saying what u don't know abt ladies ....

SHUT UP!!!
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
One girl don ask me that number 1.She ask me indirectly whether I fit marry a girl wey don born pikin before or a prostitute.I no wan deceive her,I tell her say I no go ever marry a hoe but I can marry a single babymama if her child wasn't form from different sperms.
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by tefund(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
ademega:

you had better. it's possible for a lady to fall in all the groups. that one NA die
she must have a lot of demons to cast out then ...point to the nearest mfn for deliverance
Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
baba11:
So who should we marry then?
A GHANAIAN, TOGO, CAMEROON, KENYA,

AND I BET YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT wink

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by CaniiiceDim(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm smiling at this joke this Op posted here. Does he know that there are no perfect women? Just get a woman that would love you truly. That is the number one formula for avoiding divorce. There are no perfect relationships and marriages. Those perfect people don't exist. GROW UP, DUDE!

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by agabaI23(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
I have seen almost all of these in one person. She lacked only 3 and 5. And it can be frustrating. Life can be uninteresting with such women. Run

1 Like

Re: you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. by ademega(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
CaniiiceDim:
I'm smiling at this joke this Op posted here. Does he know that there are no perfect women? Just get a woman that would love you truly. That is the number one formula for avoiding divorce. There are no perfect relationships and marriages. Those perfect people don't exist. GROW UP, DUDE!
am not saying there perfect people. but some imperfections will ruin a man's life for ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.