Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) (88831 Views)

Funny Pictures Of People Playing With Sculptures / Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Allsmyles(f): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
whizqueen:

Lol.
I been think say I don forget her face nii buh thank God you can see the same thing.

Better send her a grabbed screen of her lost twin sister grin
Lol....I sure will
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
he is not a celebrity... they finished their final exams.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by osimataylor(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Excitement.unbelieveable.tears of joy,
Feranchek:
Why she dey cry
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
THE GUY IS WEARING A YELLOW CAP ..HE MAY B A CAPPO AND THE GAL DON DEY ESCAPE AM TAIL TAIL...SO THE GIRL JUST DEY CRY COS SHE DONT WANT IT AND DEM NO BORN HER WELL TO SAY NO....ITS AN ACT UNDER DURESS ...
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Collins400: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
I think the girl is enjoyin it
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by james1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Haba....he has to hold it in place in order to sign the autograph"effectively"...tits are soft you know.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by falconey(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
james1:
Haba....he has to hold it in place in order to sign the autograph"effectively"...tits are soft you know.

LOL
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by roughdiamond(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

http://9javibes.com/gist/nna-ehhh-why-is-this-guy-playing-with-this-lady-bobbies-all-in-the-name-of-autograph-photos/
Op these are school graduates signing their signatures on graduation day.And that picture looks like UNN psychology students on graduation day.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by falconey(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
roughdiamond:
Op these are school graduates signing their signatures on graduation day.And that picture looks like UNN psychology students on graduation day.
ok
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by bummyla(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by mk125(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Must it be on the boobs. Cheap shameless gurl
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by sbm060(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Feranchek:
Why she dey cry

Yesterday I was 2nd to commentary. Today I be FIRST COMMENTATOR!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

What a way to start a week kiss
this week u will b commentring
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by scentmarlc(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Is he gonna eat it?

Falconey u don start again wit dz kyn topic again baa
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Feranchek(m): 1:36am On Aug 10, 2015
sbm060:
this week u will b commentring

Hahahahahahahahahaha! nah...... I'll be commentiating
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by falconey(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2015
scentmarlc:
Is he gonna eat it?

Falconey u don start again wit dz kyn topic again baa

lol
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by cehnigeria: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Chooi!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the day we graduated, even those girls wey de form nonsense for my class that year, I use my hand scatter their boobi that day all in the name of signing autographs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by falconey(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
ifeboluyam:
AMATECH DATA BUNBLE
MTN
2GIG----#1600
4GIG----#3200
ETISALAT
2GIG----#1700
4GIG----#3300
WE MADE DATA SHARE MORE EASIER FOR PEOPLE...GET URz TODAY a
CALLor WHATSAPP; 08112731072

WTF
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by falconey(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
NaLaugh:
I'm sure he signed his name, last name, grandfather's name, great-grandfather's name and so forth, on those boobs.

LOL
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by rafcrown(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
He was putting the signature there slowly.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by falconey(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2015
NaLaugh:
I'm sure he signed his name, last name, grandfather's name, great-grandfather's name and so forth, on those boobs.

lol
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2015
angry undecided
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by DedeNkem: 1:42am On Aug 11, 2015
See how she gave a stranger her breast to grab and write on. One unlucky man will marry this one tomorrow.
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by falconey(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2015
DedeNkem:
See how she gave a stranger her breast to grab and write on. One unlucky man will marry this one tomorrow.
maybe you

1 Like

Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by bobokunlexzy: 12:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Look d pix closely & U wld bet ur money d guy is a cultist. Ask me y & how? .....wt d look on d babe's face & U wld see smthing lyk "If u no allow me hol ur breast & sign, u will get killed or raped" ;DLook d pix closely & U wld bet ur money d guy is a cultist. Ask me y & how? .....wt d look on d babe's face & U wld see smthing lyk "If u no allow me hol ur breast & sign, u will get killed or raped"
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by Gebbson007(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Feranchek:
Why she dey cry

Yesterday I was 2nd to commentary. Today I be FIRST COMMENTATOR!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

What a way to start a week kiss
Na tears of joy
Re: Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) by erosimo(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... why the face, u asked for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.