Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. (7130 Views)

Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have this girl colleague at my place of work that always feels comfortable rubbing her buests against my body.I don't know if it is a sexual initiative.She has stop doing that though, Now anytime I have an errectionn,i will go to where she sit and rub it against her lap.She will yell,wetin!
Though she is a Yoruba girl and I don't know whether her yelling means" she is enjoying it.
Am I hurting her?Dick is not painful na.It is a soft and tender flesh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by ikbnice(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Next time she rubs on you, smile and tell her she has a lovely asset.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by magabounce(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
After tolding her grin grin
Get her a cucumber

10 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by harffie(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
The poster above me tho grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
anytime I have an errectionn,i will go to where she sit and rub it against her lap.

undecided Keep lying ehn

5 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rub it again on her during closing hour n thank me later....

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by ayobase(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Next time she rubs on you, remove your pen1s with trouser down abd choke her with it - there you go!

1 Like

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by mikool007(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
ok

5 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
KissChrix:
anytime I have an errectionn,i will go to where she sit and rub it against her lap.

undecided Keep lying ehn
If I lie make mod ban me sotey I no go fit open another account.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
mikool007:
ok
Though,most guyz don't feel comfortable when their cockk rises at the sight of a girl,this girl is a colleague at work and both of us knows what up.She uses her Bobbie to start rubbing me and when I started my own,i become comfortable with her.I even talk to her with my pennis rising and she stares at it comfortable as well

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Dexema(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op wake up, comman go and wash the plates

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by vchykp(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
fabuu

1 Like

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by kirchofff(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
ikbnice:
Next time she rubs on you, smile and told her she has a lovely asset.
bros easy with ur english, d queen go sue u o.......I don talk my own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
comshots:
I have this girl colleague at my place of work that always feels comfortable rubbing her buests against my body.I don't know if it is a sexual initiative.She has stop doing that though, Now anytime I have an errectionn,i will go to where she sit and rub it against her lap.She will yell,wetin!
Though she is a Yoruba girl and I don't know whether her yelling means" she is enjoying it.
Am I hurting her?Dick is not painful na.It is a soft and tender flesh.

I pity the person wey employ una. The place wey somebody use money startup na him una turn to orgy center sad
This is why business owners should have cctv cameras in the office.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by ikbnice(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
kirchofff:
bros easy with ur english, d queen go sue u o.......I don talk my own
I was possibly drunk while typing that. Saw it just now.
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by absool(m): 12:45am On Oct 31, 2016
magabounce:
After tolding her grin grin
Get her a cucumber
who is your english teacher falz
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by bitchcrafts: 1:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Shes just teasing you, when next, teasingly rub her booby back or if yo infuriated,gently push it back and let out a shrilly "AhnAhn"
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 31, 2016
comshots:
Though,most guyz don't feel comfortable when their cockk rises at the sight of a girl,this girl is a colleague at work and both of us knows what up.She uses her Bobbie to start rubbing me and when I started my own,i become comfortable with her.I even talk to her with my pennis rising and she stares at it comfortable as well
You must be working in a brothel.undecided
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 31, 2016
grin

7 Likes

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 31, 2016
blackberlin:

I pity the person wey employ una. The place wey somebody use money startup na him una turn to orgy center sad
You sure say na office?
Op no talk say na office na. We get work, and we get work grin grin
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 31, 2016
AnonyNymous:

You sure say na office?
Op no talk say na office na. We get work, and we get work grin grin

Abi o. I just dey assume sha.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by TuneChi369(m): 4:27am On Oct 31, 2016
I,m shy saying this.Na so one fine girl use her bobby rub me for bus i no just knw when i comot money pay for her fare dat day.
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Adeinfo: 5:15am On Oct 31, 2016
TuneChi369:
I,m shy saying this.Na so one fine girl use her bobby rub me for bus i no just knw when i comot money pay for her fare dat day.
If that is true, it simply means you lack self control. What of when she goes naked before you, what will happen?
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by kirchofff(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2016
ikbnice:
I was possibly drunk while typing that. Saw it just now.
oh, ok....just follow the rules next time, "don't type while drinking, don't drink while typing".............haha
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by ikbnice(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2016
kirchofff:
oh, ok....just follow the rules next time, "don't type while drinking, don't drink while typing".............haha
hahaha
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by olayinex(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2016
OK... CONTINUE
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
blackberlin:

They have it.It doesn't happen often tho.
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Youngpo413: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Till date I'm still wondering what's so special about boobs.
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2016
Youngpo413:
It is titillating.
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by JerryLegend(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Youngpo413:

See this one grin shocked tongue
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
comshots:
They have it.It doesn't happen often tho.

Lol... ok... kontinu grin
Re: Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body. by TuneChi369(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Adeinfo:

If that is true, it simply means you lack self control. What of when she goes naked before you, what will happen?
I Go faint be dat lols.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Big Girl “poo-poo” In A Nightclub… Embarrassing / First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / South African Lady Shares Explicit Content On WhatsApp, Her Parents Views It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.