Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 (17842 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by wristbangle: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
peeparty:

bros una crew no suppose the ask plenty question again after d floor.
is declared open,so that u can allow them answer questions from the viewer's

Thanks 4 that bro. cool Noted

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:
1. Can you tell us Your favourite nairaland moderator and why u prefer the person over others?

2. Do you believe the present administration can achieve N1 equivalent to $1?

3. Do you believe in Love at first sight?

4. Can you marry a disabled person?

5. At what age did u had your first kiss?

Cc: luxanne, lagmostkuit and captainswag225
1. Lalasticlala, love his moniker cos it's kinda weird.

2. I don't bliv buh let's see how it goes..

3. I don't.

4. Hell no!

5. 18

Cc wristbangle

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Up for interview next Sunday?
LadyBoss1:

Nice interview
Feel like i know u a bit better .. wink
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by luxanne(f): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mhizkel:
1. Why did you join Nairaland?

To be forthright with you, curiosity got me here.

Back then before I joined the forum, on several occasions, I've observed and seen my brother sitting, staring @ his phone and seriously LOL, so one day I decided to ask him what the trick was and his response "you've got to be here on this forum to understand". I asked him "what forum" and he replied "Nairaland".

Viola! That was how I got myself registered -to come LOL, loolol.

He's no longer a regular on here tho, twitter has taken over, loolol

2. Who is your favorite Nairalander, and why did you choose him/her?

I've got more than one.

Reason being that each Nairalander got in them something to like. It could be his/her intelligence, inspiration, sense of humor, empathy, how respectful, caring, loyal and sensitive he/she is and so on...that opined, my Forum Games Family, my NCC Team and my Followers can be termed, My Fave Nairalanders.

Why? They've all in one way or the other impacted upon my life positively and I love them to infinity kiss

3. What is one strength and one weakness of yours?

Strength - Tolerance.

Weakness - Procrastination - why I work better with deadlines fixed by me or otherwise.

4. Tell us about a time when you were disciplined, what happened?

This incidence I can never forget, loolol

When my dad slapped me for bringing a dude to the house, it was my first time and the guy was quite macho due to his gymnastic trainings and see me, tiny me, lool

After that incidence, no guy was allowed near my house, well all that changed when I got admission into the tertiary institution.

5. Many teens are becoming pregnant today, do you think they should be punished for their actions?

Cc: Luxanne, Captainswag225, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008.

Punished after the deed is already done?

The pregnancy itself is already a greater punishment.

I'l go with educating these teens in their early stages in life about social problems as these, it would help in curbing down to an extent these incidences.

And even after they still stubbornly refuse to adhere to your instructions and do otherwise, they still need our love and care to guide them on.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:
So Captainswag225 av u ever been to Nigeria or u just love us cus of nairaland?
i havent been to nigeria b4, i hope to, i watch naija movies, i listen to naija songs and i have naija friends too.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nice interview
Feel like i know u a bit better .. wink
Yeah..

All thanks to d interview thread wink

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:

i have ever been to nigeria but i hope to in the nearest future i had nigerian friends at school in ghana whom i will meet there when the time is ryt

2. About the abuse at the politics section, its normal to me coz in ghana politics we verbally abuse eachother at times too

3. I have a nairaland crush and its firsteva

4.what i dont like abt nigerians is the ethnic intolerance. i wish it could end one day

what i love abt them is their never say die attitude. They never give up and they are blessed.

Abt lagoon, all i know is lagos is made up of many islands seperated by water.

OK boss cool
thanks for the reply.

As a PDP fans, you have to ask more about "lagoon" they will tell u grin

firsteva is a cool chick, I pray she dance to your music (if she is available).

have fun smiley
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Up for interview next Sunday?
Noo just asking to know whose up
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
i havent been to nigeria b4, i hope to, i watch naija movies, i listen to naija songs and i have naija friends too.

Oh ok. U re welcome anyway cheesy
lagmostkuit:

Yeah..

All thanks to d interview thread wink
Yh really good .. smiley

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
OK boss cool
thanks for the reply.

have fun smiley
I am E-available wink
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by kinglekan: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

He is very handsome n lightskin too no bleaching all natural
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Who r u guys interviewing next week
will be notified...can i have you next week
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by KingTom(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lagmostkuit is kinglekan really handsome or u re just saying it to make him feel better cheesy...don't worry he can't do u anything just spill it
the boy Na frosh Lagos bobo o. No homo! grin

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
You up
MhizDeedy:

Oh ok. U re welcome anyway cheesy
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

will be notified...can i have you next week
cry
Lol dis place will be empty if my name is included ..
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
I am E-available wink
E-available = excess - available
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Princeparix(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
What part of the Nairaland country I been dey when things the boil here lipsrsealed
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
she hasn't visited politics section that's why
not only in politics section o, romance is worst
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom:

Lol u guys should stop making him feel handsome jare grin
Don't say no. I'll tell you why you shouldn't turn it down
LadyBoss1:

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You up

For?
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
wristbangle:
1. Can you tell us Your favourite nairaland moderator and why u prefer the person over others?

2. Do you believe the present administration can achieve N1 equivalent to $1?

3. Do you believe in Love at first sight?

4. Can you marry a disabled person?

5. At what age did u had your first kiss?

Cc: luxanne, lagmostkuit and captainswag225

my favourite moderator is ishilove
its coz she is passionate abt her job, thats how we all must be.

2.the only ways baba will make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar is by re-denomination but as to whether he will be able to maintain it is a diff issue.

3. I do believe in love at first but u have to make it work with ur partner

4 marrying a disabled isnt part of my plans to be honest but love is strange so i wont say never.

5 my first kiss was when i was a baby lmao
Jacksparrow0712:
Don't say no. I'll tell you why you shouldn't turn it down
Lol y
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
E-available = excess - available
anyone grin
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Captainswag225(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
OK boss cool thanks for the reply.
have fun smiley
thanks man. Am grateful
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
See this one undecided better find your own man go front. Lekan is taken already
MhizDeedy:
Lagmostkuit is kinglekan really handsome or u re just saying it to make him feel better cheesy...don't worry he can't do u anything just spill it

1 Like

Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
I tell you later
LadyBoss1:

Lol y
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi jack ok cuz its u ohh u can add me
Sunday evening right same time
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:

my favourite moderator is ishilove
its coz she is passionate abt her job, thats how we all must be.

2.the only ways baba will make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar is by re-denomination but as to whether he will be able to maintain it is a diff issue.

3. I do believe in love at first but u have to make it work with ur partner

4 marrying a disabled isnt part of my plans to be honest but love is strange so i wont say never.

5 my first kiss was when i was a baby lmao

Thanks sir smiley
Re: Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 by kinglekan: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Wait first Let him approve it ... cry kinglekan ??
Mission Abort!!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.