Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend (57558 Views)

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / South African Lady Who Escaped Abusive Boyfriend, Murdered / Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by sigiyaya(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
cx
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by amichaelz101(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
So?
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by chimerase2: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
embarassed
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
YOU TRY JOOR, JAMES BOND..HOPING THE BEAST IN ROTTING IN JAIL..ME AM SUGGESTING 4YEARS JAIL TERM EXTENSION FOR HIM.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by lonelydora: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why didn't you pull out your "police special made pistol" and blow off the dude's head.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by therealdeal10: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
I cn also do dat 4 my sis buh na me go wound d guy no b d oda way round
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by aftatechbiz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
What a way to show that blood is thicker than water! sorry!!

www.aftasms.com
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by noeloge82(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mans in humanity to man
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Skoopy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's a pity your sister go about with rogues and touts as boyfriends.

You must learn your lesson because you two have separate lifes to live. No let somebody take him ogbonor come mix for your white soup.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Dmetro: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
This guy na Jackie Chan oooooo.
Him no dey die . Lol
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Margauxluv(f): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
majamajic:
Big brother, quick recovery

But next time pls allow her finish what she started undecided

Lol wicked..
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by missKiffy(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
grin Women love violent guys - they like that animal spirit. Unfortunately some of them have lost their lives in the process. grin

loitied:

thats true sha
We don't o
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by UnimkeAk(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obinovictor:
The funny thing is she may even go back to the boyfriend after the incident.

Never underestimate the level of dummbness of basic bitch.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Margauxluv(f): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
1stHola:
Last picture, you look like one "unserious" dutchebag seeking attention.

Back to the topic,

My sister! Stab me
That guy is a goner. I may slit his troat
I won't mind jail. My own sister for that matter.

hahahaha Lol... u hv finally lost it. go bk nd read d thread..
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by abdulatif8: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love. leave your sister alone. let her live her life the way she likes.. they are pretenders. same also happened to me. but she later went back to the guy. all he does is to sleep with her three times per day. she later told me that she can't stop having sex daily. I just told to do whatever she likes... but pains me to see my sister being bleeped. nothing I can do
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Rutycool(f): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
agoadiv:
I'll do more dan dis for queenbetsy

kissI'll do more dan dis for queenbetsy
. Meaning
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by 1stHola: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Margauxluv:

hahahaha Lol... u hv finally lost it . [u] go bk nd read d thread.. [/s]
Why
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
quick recovery
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obinovictor:
Criosly. All in d name of a so cald LUV. Ladies can be pretty funny at times.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by mimicious(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Looks to me like he just placed the plaster there
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by tayoxx(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Just 30 naira bullet and the rest would be history....
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by xmich(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
ok
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Obinovictor(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
zenopee:

Criosly. All in d same of a so cald LUV. Ladies can be pretty funny at times.

Like seriously o
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by scribble: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obinovictor:

Woman and chicken brain can be like rice and beans

That's why I sorta like the feminist movement. Hopefully cotton wool brained woes will begin to think for themselves and leave the EX alone.

The trick is to abandon any bastard that abuses you whilst there is still time to forge ahead and achieve greatness.

But woes will not see this Fact. They just want to settle down on the first D that passes even if its bad news for them.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by oluwatunde1984(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
The work God has given to me is to POPULATE the kingdom of God and DEPOPULATE the kingdom of darkness

Its only God that can give u rest, joy and peace.

No man can help you all help come from above so stop seeking help from man Luke 3 vs 27 Matt. 6 vs 33 seek ye first the kingdom of God Also read John 3 vs 3 and 1 cor 6 vs 9

Please you that are reading this is a grace to be utilize our christ savior is coming soon to take those who love Him.

Jesus loves u

I beg you to repent today and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior Thanks for your time and God bless you in Jesus name

For prayer, advise, counseling and guidance you can chat with me on 08060304893

I pray for you today that the grace you need to live an Holy life God will grant in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by kennynelcon(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obinovictor:
sometimes their mumu no get part 2

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by domopps(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
I guess Stabbing seems to be #trending now!

One Ashewo just stab another in previous thread all in the name of election ands now you have that great scar on ur chest just for your Sister Hmmmmmm that your sis better not screw that Animal again or else her own scar would be tagged GRAPHIC PICTURE!

Plus op you 4got to tell us how the fight broke out, Who caused it, Who is at fault and what your sister did when her bf stabbed you!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sure say no be your sister be madam "top up" when win ashewo election? Cos i hear dem stab persin for dia too

2 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Pidggin(f): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Brotherly love smiley
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by bidex(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Photo from when the incident happened back in July is after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/see-nasty-stab-guy-got-for-defending.html
I just can't resist laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.