Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend (57559 Views)

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / South African Lady Who Escaped Abusive Boyfriend, Murdered / Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Lexusgs430: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
That's what happens when your sister decides to date a thug or an area boy!!!
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by menshealth1234: 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2015

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by dfrost: 12:46am On Aug 10, 2015
dfrost:

PS: I've seen men who can kill anyone who abuses the female folk. Believe me.

I posted this yesterday and here is an evidence already. Please give it to some men folk out there that protect the women folk (sister/mother/gf/wife/passer-by/et al).

@
classicB
soonest
yetseyi

Please heap some praises too for some of the men folk that die trying... Shalom
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by noblegrex: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2015
As big n huge as he is he could still get stabbed not even shot,how come with cutlass or with rake abi shovel.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nemesis99(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2015
this guy lie speed pass usain bolt. u lied u were stabbed instead of saying u were sliced. the pix and story is kinda contradictory cuz a wound as massive as that can't fit heal as fast as that in less than a month.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2015
This remind me of when my one and only elder sister use to date one E-diot Ijaw boi who has no shame, always beating her and i got to know cause I was living far away from home. A neighbor attending same secondary school with me told me what has been happening to my sister that Infact he is beating her rite now in their street, that he saw it on his way to school that morning. Then my brain dey my fist and dey one Stwpid lush for skul da year, I just arrange 13 of my guys and storm dia area instantly. See fight dat day cause d E-diot brothers came out wen I and my guys beat am to coma breaking his left leg bone into two and his right hand. in the end police involved for the matter, case close, my sister get sense, Now she is married to a husband and just gave birth to a cute little princess. Any guy that hit a woman is worst than a wild animal
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 10, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Photo from when the incident happened back in July is after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/see-nasty-stab-guy-got-for-defending.html

Speedy recovery dear, you are your Sister keeper cry I hope she left that efulefu bastard.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by IdJack(m): 1:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Good for her....next time he will learn and apply wisdom
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Dis brother looks like a younger version of Lil Wayne, when a lady is in love, nothing u tell her about her partner would enter her ears, na so some ladies be, u truly love ur sister ooo, I love dat, which means u can die for her, dats sweet, if I hear say she no go back to d boy,she fit dey with d boy sef as I type, abeg tell her dat kain boy fit kill her ooo, make she run, dere r still some few cute nd responsible guys, I thought dey were extinct though.....
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by xamuelotu(m): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2015
With all those cut for ur body na dat same sister go, go back 2 dat him boyfrd were stab u undecided.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by 1stHola: 2:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:

Oh! aii sorry... well dats y its good to date a responsible guy..buh love doesn't choose personalty.
Yes o. Maybe.... cheesy
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Yeah but family reunion is going to be awkward since she's still going to marry him.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by MarieSucre(f): 3:03am On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa. If the sister goes back to that dude, drag her home by her right ear. Look at the scar on his chest. He could have been killed. He is just a boyfriend na im all this orisirisi dey happen. Pls let us fight and pray he never becomes brother -law.

Some women sef. Ife lo ma kusi.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by akigbemaru: 3:42am On Aug 10, 2015
stabbed for protecting his sister.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by yetseyi(f): 4:47am On Aug 10, 2015
dfrost:

I posted this yesterday and here is an evidence already. Please give it to some men folk out there that protect the women folk (sister/mother/gf/wife/passer-by/et al).

@
classicB
soonest
yetseyi

Okaayyyy they are trying grin
dfrost:

@
classicB
soonest
yetseyi

Okaayyyy they are trying looool.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Jackrich: 4:48am On Aug 10, 2015
You don't defend your sister from her abusive lover - You order her to walk away with immediate effect before you walk over her.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by IJKLMNOP: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Check my signature for this important info.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2015
trust d sister she will still go bk to d beast
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Obinovictor:
The funny thing is she may even go back to the boyfriend after the incident.
She has never left him sef. Na so girls dey. Fact is they like bad boys. Sadly the guy could have just killed you for nothing.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by banchuz: 6:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Just passing by shocked
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by brandonobi(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2015
the fact that he could just stab someone shows the kind of person he is certainly dat girl must hv been abused long b4 this, but of coarse she stayed wif him
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Obiwiz(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Most girls can't think when it comes to issues concerning d*ck and to a lesser extent, money. Women have been known for making wrong choices as far back as the time of Adam and Eve.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by yommyuk: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Lucky u. But u did a noble thing! Kudos cool
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by DaBullIT(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Na GODwin.. But please advice your sister, that not all men are for dating

What else can they be used for ? grin
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Malawian(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2015
dem no born the grandpapa of the person wey go even think about hurting any of my sisters well.
whether im don marry am or not. and i am even one of the 'good cops' in our family. grin grin
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by MrCounselor: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2015
kudos to you
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by webizone(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Bonapart:
When girls are not well trained, they end up with such mofos and thereby causing the family pain

Ur sister needs ass wooping like i use to do to my sister back in the days..... pix of evidence below

....and the crowd goes wild!
Lol, bro, u just made my day.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by affra: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
SORRY
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by TheHeGoat: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2015
The sister abused herself. Did anybody force her to befriend the guy undecided
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Rexnegro(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Obinovictor:
The funny thing is she may even go back to the boyfriend after the incident.
Girls get sense before ? I concur with you bro....you remind me of my uni days of a girl who her guy always beat her at every slight provocation, when I say beating I mean the type that she will get will be beaten blue black,infact their fight na wwe type...yet she will still cook they will eat and The guy go straf her even hanging her on the wall...The foolish girl was clouded by stupid love meanwhile The guy just dey use her as straffing toy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.