Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend (57565 Views)

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / South African Lady Who Escaped Abusive Boyfriend, Murdered / Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Sinbad2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Like seriously you disappointed me all you need do is TURN the guy to HANDICAP with jst A bullet that's all (hands or legs is ok)btw U r too soft guy. U did ur best though
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by enomakos(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Obinovictor:
The funny thing is she may even go back to the boyfriend after the incident.
na so ooo
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by dotproperties11(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
NA WA OOO grin
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Bruno3000(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Obinovictor:
Aswear... Foolish gals everywhere.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Obinovictor:
girls wicked o guy. I dey fear those creatures. You talk real truth. See your likes
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bruno3000:
Aswear... Foolish gals everywhere.
that guy is saying the truth. I fear those creatures called girls o

2 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Israel5(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good but never for a girlfrien. Nt even punch.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by litaninja(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Impressive. I can see here that you and a couple of other people are of the opinion that the lady in question is at fault for dating the guy?
I pray for all of you to receive common sense......divine common sense is your portion.

Bonapart:
When girls are not well trained, they end up with such mofos and thereby causing the family pain

Ur sister needs ass wooping like i use to do to my sister back in the days..... pix of evidence below
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by bravejoel(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
That ur sister will still be visiting that guy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.