Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend (57553 Views)

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / South African Lady Who Escaped Abusive Boyfriend, Murdered / Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bonapart:
When girls are not well trained, they end up with such mofos and thereby causing the family pain

Ur sister needs ass wooping like i use to do to my sister back in the days..... pix of evidence below

Rofl.....
I thought I was d only one....
team#don't SpareThe Rod On Siblings#

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by kazzonline: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Funny how d sis he was protecting might go back to the same guy!! Ladies cud be complicated atimes thou!!

But very nice one gee,id do the same for ma sis as well
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by NnamdiN: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
You will not abuse my sis and live to tell about it. I owe my only sis that much.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Margauxluv(f): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
1stHola:

Why

aii d guy sis bf stab him nt d sis k.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Sunofgod(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pus.sy . . .and your sisters a who.oore.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Photo from when the incident happened back in July is after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/see-nasty-stab-guy-got-for-defending.html
JUST AS MUCH AS I HATE NAIJA WOMEN, I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF AN ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND,

LATER NOW, THAT STVPID GUY WILL NOW BEG THE GUY'S SISTER, AND THE STVPID GIRL WILL GO BACK TO THE GUY THINKING THAT HE HAS CHANGE undecided

NAIJA WOMEN JUST LOVE A VIOLENT MEN, BUT THE GOOD CARING GUY MUST HAVE COME HER WAY IN SOME CERTAIN TIME IN LIFE, BUT BEHOLD!!! YOU HAVE ALREADY FRIENDZONED HIM. undecided

SOMETIMES, I REALLY WONDER IF NAIJA WOMEN DESERVE TO BE LOVED.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by ba7man(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
We have a way of dealing with people like the guy that stabbed you.

We love dealing with people like that.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by anigold(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Some ladies/girls are just plain stupid. How can you date and open your legs for a Man that abuses you just because he buys you recharge card and pays for your hair-do...

Its also dangerous to defend a foolish person(a senseless person)..
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by agoadiv(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rutycool:
. Meaning
meaning u fit craze o
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Photo from when the incident happened back in July is after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/see-nasty-stab-guy-got-for-defending.html

HĂ aaaa. No way. Na u dey fvck my sister , na u still stab me?
Even though the guy rugged pass asari dokumbo, they will be no peace. Thank God for my life sha say I'm not a Jew man.
This is advantage of being a confra guy. My insurance always cover my sister where ever she goes in those days of confra things.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by ahamonyeka(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Shey the guy blow you for ya two eyes,why ya eyes dey red?
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
ba7man:
We have a way of dealing with people like the guy that stabbed you.

We love dealing with people like that.
I HAVE ONCE OR RATHER WE HAVE ONCE BEAT A GUY WHO ABUSE ONE OF MY FRIEND'S SISTER TO NEAR DEATH!!

BUT I AN NOT GONER TRY THAT AGAIN IN MY LIFE.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by ignis: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obinovictor:
The funny thing is she may even go back to the boyfriend after the incident.
Exactly
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by anigold(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
kazzonline:
Funny how d sis he was protecting might go back to the same guy!! Ladies cud be complicated atimes thou!!

But very nice one gee,id do the same for ma sis as well

please sorry lets use the right words some women can be 'gullible' 'materialistic' 'careless' 'insensitive' and 'naive'

am sure by this time wednesday the girl in question will be in the house of the Abusive boyfriend su**king and F**cking in the name of 'i love him' ...

When yawa gas again this time the story might send one of them to the hospital or worse places...
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Bonapart(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
cutebebe:

Rofl.....
I thought I was d only one....
team#don't SpareThe Rod On Siblings#
she will be forever be grateful for that though she grown and now responsible for her decision but she won't walk beyond the foundation

#teamsparetherodnot

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by frankkydee(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
loitied:

thats true sha

you are right bro,becos how would a lady be in an abusive relationship and still hold on to it. I once heard a lady say,she need someone that can handle her with iron hand. becos she knows that she is stubborn
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by 1stHola: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Margauxluv:

aii d guy sis bf stab him nt d sis k.
U see undecided It's you that comprehend my comment I knew it was the bf.... Didn't you see " That guy is a goner. I may slit his troat I won't mind jail. My own sister for that matter."?
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by chigoizie7(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omo dis one na correct rabaraba ooh, choi!!!!! See cutting.

Bros, I hail thee @least for standing up for your sister.

I trust girls sha, some of them will still go back to that same BF claiming love nonsense.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Jidibia(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bonapart:
When girls are not well trained, they end up with such mofos and thereby causing the family pain

Ur sister needs ass wooping like i use to do to my sister back in the days..... pix of evidence below
Guy u bad gan, that ur 2nd pix got me laughing all day

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by kenoz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
embarassed
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by linearity: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Only one side of the store has been presented, reserving judgement until all sides has been heard...

Meanwhile, kpele and speedy recovery.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Margauxluv(f): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
1stHola:

U see undecided
It's you that comprehend my comment
I knew it was the bf....
Didn't you see " That guy is a goner. I may slit his troat
I won't mind jail. My own sister for that matter."?

Oh! aii sorry... well dats y its good to date a responsible guy..buh love doesn't choose personalty.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Okies27(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
victor2fresh:
trust where I'm from. Na my full community quarter boys go invade dat boy house whether he's from same street with me. He's a goner.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by Franchise21(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
He's taking selfie on d sick bed... Ok na
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by lusciouslex: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
A 'BASEBALL BAT' a must have in every real man's home. I recommend you pay him a visit on December, 25th or 31st for he'll least expect such a stored download of pain. Knee caps and ankles alone. #that'showIgetdown.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by crisycent: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
I hope your sister don't go and see him behind your back?
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by phreakabit(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
There is a HUGE difference between a slash and a stab my friend.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
A nigga try that shit with me, I ma kill him and go smoke some weed after
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by jerrymej(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
As if that is not enough.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by deebrain(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
You are a hero, definition of a brother.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by djcliff(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
I used to AV a sister lyk dat. but in our own case he usually get a family beating too. we invite him after dey AV settle and all beat him and pour garri water on him. eediot boy if na him mate e go run.
Re: See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
crywtf!ur sis bfnawa oo!buh I blv d real actions of an individual can neva b kept for long as somones real attitude is like smoke dat can neva b kept hidden,now,d babe sld av knwn ow violent er so called bf is even if d guy kips pretendn,y wait till diz fuckin moment??imagine ur lover inflicting injuries on ur blood,damn!his no hubby material,I juz hope u bcum enemies frm dat day onwards...irritated.sowie jawe bros tho sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.