Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (4549 Views)

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? / She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by cornoil(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

i checked your pix before i said it

So how much do I pay for my enrolment in ur skool of 'practice makes perfect'? I will be a serious student and won't ever disappoint my Oga at the top.
Re: .. by Omololu007(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2015
FestacGirl:
angry angry angry am innocent
dat guy don catch u grin
Re: .. by Mznaett: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Your post just served as a reminder to me now lol wink
Na only God fit pay those Police dem back aswear

1 Like

Re: .. by FestacGirl(f): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:
Your post just served as a reminder to me now lol wink

Na only God fit pay those Police dem back aswear
did they the same to you too
Re: .. by Mznaett: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmm
Re: .. by FestacGirl(f): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:

Babe ur case even dey better o.

In my own case,after making out the 2nd round we had to rest sha and believe me it was as if I knew what would happen so I had to put on my cloth whereas the dude was still with his boxer o chai!
In d midst of our discussion we saw a touch light been pointed @us omehn I was scared o since it was past 11 and they ordered my guy to come down and thank God he's the chairman to a particular lga and immediately he came down they knew he was d one and in order for them to get something from him they said the commissioner alerted them from the state capital that a suspected person that parked infront of his compound lol see excused na

Hey! Young lady get down
Pls sir! I can explain
I say get down..pls sir
Mehn,imagine me begging a nigerian police chai ayaf suffer
@last,my guy pleaded with me to join them in their hilux

Immediately I got in there I saw two other people been handcupped and when I ask what happened they said nothing o just that somebody called them Ekelebe lol

When we got to the station I was so scared then but I tried to keep my calm and I made sure all of them laughed from my dry jokes lol
Well,d dude gave them 4k and he told them to come over to his office the next day 4d balance

and before we left two of those silly police asked for my digits but I didnt comply sha and one of them told my guy to finish me dat night with sex and in a bid to leave there since it was almost 1am I said no probz and could u believe dz dude wanted taking me home again and I declined and as he was abt calling d attention of those men I accepted but I over smarted him sha lol

hmm,

Dayum,,,, mehn urz is worst oh, assuming i went to the station i would have cried,
those police people are the real definition Of BuzzKill
Re: .. by Mznaett: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
FestacGirl:

Dayum,,,, mehn urz is worst oh, assuming i went to the station i would have cried,
those police people are the real definition Of BuzzKill

Lol @Buzzkill
Babe,,my fear was that I never wanted to sleep there cuz of those DPO's children according to them o (mosquitoes) and beside I had test to write and also an assignment to submit d next day
And again, since that was my first time of encountering such what would I tell my parents if they gets to find out? Mehn,I regretted dat shit
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
So mznaett and festacgirl are you still dating the said boys?

1 Like

Re: .. by Mznaett: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
blublahd:
So mznaett and festacgirl are you still dating the said boys?

You registered on my bday that's cool
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:

OK I note that day down. However answer the question you dodged.
Re: .. by FestacGirl(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:

Wow.... That's cool , I hope it went well
Re: .. by kpolli(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yes it is, it's called indecent exposure
Re: .. by Mznaett: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
FestacGirl:

Wow.... That's cool , I hope it went well
Sure! I did my best
Re: .. by paragon40(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
The police will say u guys wer corrupting public moral...
Re: .. by ogaprime(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
FestacGirl:
This has been on my mind for a while , but let me share it with you guys

i had an experience in the year 2010 .
i went out with my boyfriend in his dad's car a 2007 Toyota Camry,we went to The Palms Shopping Mall we played games , watched movies e.t.c it was fun ,we came back late in the night around 7'oclock in the evening.

We needed to talk about alot of stuffs so he parked somewhere around his hood at festac town, the place was dark and quiet , We talked about many some important things , one thing led to another we started kissing inside the car,and the car was damn cold cos of the ac, so i held him tight while we kissed and cuddled, for more ease he moved on to the front passenger seat and was ontop , while we were having a hot Romance, He Was damn good when it comes to such, i was really really enjoying it, we were lost in the moment and we didn't even notice the police were watching , they were on patrol, they parked their hilux and Knocked on the Glass

At first we thought they were thieves , when they started flashing their touch-lights, then we knew they were cops, so we quickly adjusted and he went back to his seat, then my boyfriend rolled down the window to talk to them , they gave him a hot slap before he could even say a word
He opened the door and tried to attack the officer that slapped him but the other officers held him, They asked him how old i was , i was 20 then and he was 22, at least we were not under age, He told them but they didn't even listen,
i knew they were just looking for free money since they might have patrolled through out the whole day without getting a dime
so they drove my boyfriends car and asked for direction to his house , we got there and he called his father out and he explained what happened to him, but the officers were lying and they told his father we were having sex inside the car, long story cut short , his father gave them 5k and they left....

Now my question is : IS IT A CRIME TO MAKE-OUT INSIDE THE CAR

So una two don marry now??
Re: .. by FestacGirl(f): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2015
ogaprime:

So una two don marry now??

So all d girls wey u dn date na him u marry because una no go use sense thy tlk,
Do not quote me again if u av nothing reasonable in mind
Re: .. by ogaprime(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
FestacGirl:

So all d girls wey u dn date na him u marry because una no go use sense thy tlk,
Do not quote me again if u av nothing reasonable in mind

Lool....so you that have sense are you using it at all. I trust de guy's father...no change make you settle down. Time is ticking...

Do not quote me again if you have nothing reasonable in mind
Re: .. by Thok(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
FestacGirl:

Just an advice :Edit your first post unless you're comfortable with NL peepz knowing your age.
Re: .. by afolwalex20(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thok:

Just an advice :Edit your first post unless you're comfortable with NL peepz knowing your age.

what's wrong with knowing her age
Re: .. by Thok(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
afolwalex20:

I'll reply u politely. Just an advice, intended for a woman.
Re: .. by afolwalex20(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thok:

I'll reply u politely. Just an advice, intended for a woman.
undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
johnny1980:

You sounded more like someone with inferiority complex.

5 fucking years after. You still remember the make of the car and the exact year and would even boggle us with such needless information.

Would it have changed the story if it was an Honda Hala 1985 model or 2012 Corrolla.?

Palms shopping mall, we played games...bla bla bla.

Obviously, your story is just to show off. And I don't know who you are trying to impress self. Maybe all these bottom licking girls or guys.

We know your type.. I went to london during the summer and it was raining snow...Show off oshi. grin
what if she is a car enthusiast? Na wa for you.
Re: .. by bilulu(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
FestacGirl:
ve u tried it before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.