Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan (42084 Views)

We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG / Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
philips70:

Chukwumumu, is the president EFCC? When will you have sense? So the president will be telling anti corruption agencies to go and arrest Akpabio, Amaechi, Suswam, Uduaghan and co?

Remove that 44 from your moniker, you are a disgrace to common sense and people of that age.
Oloribruku ode!!! To whom do the head of these agencies report to? Because you have never worked elsewhere apart from from your motor park job you don't have any idea how corporate governance works!!! BTW why is he allegedly investigating GEJ ? Is he the head of the EFCC as you asked?

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
ddippset:
Ordinarily Jonathan should not be anywhere around the shores today. He should be taking a 'well deserved' holiday somewhere in the Bahamas after 5 years of service. But look what we have here, he's hanging around and sneaking in and out of the villa looking for a good vita foam mattress to land on. But I trust pmb, he will recover every naira from Jonathan and his lieutenants. And for those still hallucinating about amaechi and tinubu, just forget it. Jonathan should have probed them. For now buhari is concentrating on the regime that handed over to him. If every government probed the corrupt members of the opposition party, Nigeria would be free of corruption today.

May God continue to give you wisdom.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by 989900: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
New word of the day: "Chukwumumu" cheesy
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Icecomrade: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
omonnakoda:

What is "CRAB"?

Breezy,boisterous bluster may offer some consolotion to your ego but it is just bluff. The truth is your use of the expression was incongruous and inappropriate.
Let me tell you about maxims
The maxim of communicating in good English

KEEP IT SIMPLE AND AVOID BOMBAST
DO NOT USE EXPRESSIONS BECAUSE THEY SOUND CLEVER
KEEP IT SIMPLE KEEP IT SIMPLE

It is always obvious when you try too hard like a car using the wrong gear it starts groaning till the whole world hears its agony.

"Maxim of equity" Has nothing to do with what you wrote

Explain the Maxim"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands"
Let's also evaluate the wrongful use in my context.
Let's test our knowledge a little. I don't like too much noise.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, Buhari doesn't have all the time in the world. His initial mandate is just 4 years. Give him a mandate of 10 additional years and am sure he will start from 1960. He has chosen to focus on his predecessor who happened to be the most corrupt government we have ever had. If Jonah-daft had also done his part in probing his own predecessor, we would have made progress but the fool didn't and u eediots never saw anything bad about it. Naturally, more thieves are in the pdp because they were in govt and even the states. What lecture did Buhari receive from u before Nyako trial started, is Nyako not in Apc. Foool, u have no point. Buhari has made his decision, go and due.

Fool, tell wike to commence Amaechi's probe. What is Buhari's problem with that? Is Buhari asking wike not to probe him? Just last week, commisioner of police of rivers came on air and declared that he is yet to receive any report of govt house looting wike claimed Amaechi spear headed. Does it mean that the kitchen utensils wike claimed Amaechi stole didn't happened or what? Who is deceiving who?
Again fool, if wike who has all the facts at his disposal is docile in ordinary reporting Amaechi's alleged excesses to the authorities then who the Ffuck are u?

Fool, i don't expect u to know them nahhhh. Has amaechi been indicted? Prosecuted? So why ur conclusion on him and not akpabio and Udaughan ur killer members? Shame on ur double standard hypocritical stance foool.
Shut the f**k, chicken brain! This is not about TIME, this is about bias in what seems to be lopsidedness in this corruption charade by the former dictator! You are only trying to deceive yourself here not me. I can reason with my brain and know very well you aren't making any sense. Indeed, 4 years is enough to probe the world - if that is really his intention to mean well for the nation. He shouldn't forget to bring his looted PTF fund back to the nation and beg the people for mercy! I hate hypocrites! Buhari is a dullard. A certifigate recipient and a cattle herdsman who supposed to be in jail!

I am not a party rat like you. Whether PDP, APC or other political parties are involved with corruption in the nation doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is to see them face the law than singling out some because of their party affiliation. It is clear you are nothing more than a political tool, a hoodlum meant to disorganize the society. the type who screams here and there without bases for reforming action. You are all primitive people who cannot create a working society that believes in civility and moving forward.

I have presented my points with emphases and if they are too complicated for you to comprehend you should ask rather than saying I have no argument when I do. Please, go and get your head checked. Either you are brainwashed of your inability to reason or you are suffering from political sentiments. That is not helping the country to move forward. You are all barbarians!

I am not the person to tell Wike to probe Amaechi. It is the right of the president to put in place a mechanism that would do that. The type to prosecute those of lesser evil and the geniuses at the root of it left untouched. That means corruption is not going away when those who are the true criminals are left to move freely.

Buhari is a scam! He is the true dullard who has no capacity to rule in the modern time. He is an old primitive dictator! Nothing more! The president wouldn't want Amaechi to be probed because it will indirectly affect him. He is one of those who sponsored his presidential election. Where do you think he got the money for the election from? We are talking about the old dictator who claims he has no dime in his account during elections. That cattle herdsman is a complete liar!

Amaechi has not be indicted because those who are supposed to do that are the same people in the party with him. The president of Nigeria wouldn't even allow that to happen in the first place because he receives money from him for his election. What is so hard for you to understand there? You blockhead!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by omonnakoda: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Explain the Maxim"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands"
Let's also evaluate the wrongful use in my context.
Let's test our knowledge a little. I don't like too much noise.
It has no place in this context that is all I need to say

PS

What is CRAB?

or did you mean LOBSTER
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Icecomrade: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
omonnakoda:

It has no place in this context that is all I need to say

PS

What is CRAB?

or did you mean LOBSTER

Park well abeg, I no get time for silly things.
You were here contesting my application of terms, I am willing to take you on it and the next minute your dodging.
This is the last time am going to respond to you.
Please, Biko, don't quote me again.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by bejeria101(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
The one u stole have u returnd it? Last cow bender
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Akinz0126(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
This is my Judgement

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Looted funds must be returned or Risk Jail.

I rise .

Gbam!Court.....
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by omonnakoda: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Park well abeg, I no get time for silly things.
You were here contesting my application of terms, I am willing to take you on it and the next minute your dodging.
This is the last time am going to respond to you.
Please, Biko, don't quote me again.
So you admit YOU are writing silly things? Fair enough
Yes your "application" or rather misapplication of terms grates,it really does.Keep it simple and in territory you are familiar with and spare us the bombastic language.Clean hands ko ,washing hand water ni
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by philips70(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode!!! To whom do the head of these agencies report to? Because you have never worked elsewhere apart from from your motor park job you don't have any idea how corporate governance works!!! BTW why is he allegedly investigating GEJ ? Is he the head of the EFCC as you asked?

Wrong address. I was engaging a fool. Does Arase have to report to Buhari before arresting criminals like you? Do you even know how agencies work? Have you ever read any page of the Nigerian constitution or the EFCC act before?
Chukwumumu44yrs
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
[i] Shut the f**k, chicken brain! This is not about TIME, this is about bias in what seems to be lopsidedness in this corruption charade by the former dictator!

All4fool, what bias? The same bias that makes Nyako an apc man to be currently under prosecution? U are not making sense fool.

You are only trying to deceive yourself here not me. I can reason with my brain and know very well you aren't making any sense. Indeed, 4 years is enough to probe the world - if that is really his intention to mean well for the nation.

Fool, u don't even Av a brain let alone think with it. 4 yrs is just enough to probe the rot of the most corrupt in our history. Besides the fool didn't even do such during his time and u eediots hailed him. His good intentions is what makes him restrict it to his predecessor so that he can focus on other things bothering the citizenry.

He shouldn't forget to bring his looted PTF fund back to the nation and beg the people for mercy! I hate hypocrites! Buhari is a dullard. A certifigate recipient and a cattle herdsman who supposed to be in jail!

Again fool, if Jonah-daft ur god deemed it fit not to look into the books then so be it. The General won't. Now go and die. grin

[s]
I am not a party rat like you. Whether PDP, APC or other political parties are involved with corruption in the nation doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is to see them face the law than singling out some because of their part affiliation. It is clear you are nothing more than a political tool, a hoodlum meant to disorganize the society. the type who screams here and there without bases for reforming action. You are all primitive people who cannot create a working society that believes in civility and moving forward. [/s]

A renowned Jonah-daft cocck sucker claiming holy art though. Shameless eediot.

[s]
I have presented my points with emphases and if they are too complicated for you to comprehend you should ask rather than saying I have no argument when I do. Please, go and get your head checked. Either you are brainwashed of your inability to reason or you are suffering from political sentiments. That is not helping the country to move forward. You are all barbarians![/s]

Bla bla bla.....Did u say u presented points? What a joke?

I am not the person to tell Wike to probe Amaechi. It is the right of the president to put in place a mechanism that would do that. The type to prosecute those of lesser evil and the geniuses at the root of it left untouched. That means corruption is not going away when those who are the true criminals are left to move freely.

Fool, the mechanism is already there. Wike has refused to make use of it. His own Commissioner of police is even claiming ignorance of all his allegations against him. He hasn't even used a single one. Why not tell ur heros wife, shepopotamus to instruct wike to do the needful? grin

[s]
Buhari is a scam! He is the true dullard who has no capacity to rule in the modern time. He is an old primitive dictator! Nothing more! The president wouldn't want Amaechi to be probed because it will indirectly affect him. He is one of those who sponsored his presidential election. Where do you think he got the money for the election from? We are talking about the old dictator who claims he has no dime in his account during elections. That cattle herdsman is a complete liar![/s]

grin Ranting of a sore looser. An inconsequential fool that wants to impose his will on the General. Kindly keep up with the wailings biko while Buhari continue to makes his decision that can't be upturned either by u or ur shameless kind.

Amaechi has not be indicted because those who are supposed to do that are the same people in the party with him. The president of Nigeria wouldn't even allow that to happen in the first place because he receives money from him for his election. What is so hard for you to understand there? You blockhead!

Fool, again it's wikes duty so face him to up his game. The same way is Buhari's duty for Jonah-daft cursed governance. grin

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by ddippset(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
slimfit1:

May God continue to give you wisdom.
Thank you my brother.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Mufasa27(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
What is funny about it?
Those guys owe you nothing,get off here and make yourself good cash.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by asamaigho(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
stinggy:

Alison Madueke as the last Petroleum minister.

Bola Tinubu as who? Should he probe Orji Uzor Kalu, Ahmed Makarfi or Segun Oshoba too?

dont mind dem jawe,.....jona must return his booty.
jona had d chance of probing obj,y did he not?let baba work on his handover abeg.

wailers must wail.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by tuniski: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
So for a former president to visit the sitting president na to go beg. These buhariyyas and their twist. Nothing absolutely new in GEJ visiting Buhari. He needs no intermediaries. It is just another propaganda from a rudderless media Govt .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by adisarasaq(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is wailing paying that much?

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by virginchaser(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
dictbennie:
When contacted, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina, said: “I am aware that President Buhari met with ex-President Goodluck Jonathan but it was behind closed doors. I don’t have the details of what they discussed.”
If a whole presidential spokesman was locked out, where did TINUBU's Nation get this information from? I have decided not to believe anything from The Nation...So the SOURCE was there in the meeting when Adesina was locked out? Atleast these lairs should know that we can read inbetween lines

Remember, somebody was in there serving them tea and cookies.
Think about that guys.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by virginchaser(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
Shut the f**k, chicken brain! This is not about TIME, this is about bias in what seems to be lopsidedness in this corruption charade by the former dictator! You are only trying to deceive yourself here not me. I can reason with my brain and know very well you aren't making any sense. Indeed, 4 years is enough to probe the world - if that is really his intention to mean well for the nation. He shouldn't forget to bring his looted PTF fund back to the nation and beg the people for mercy! I hate hypocrites! Buhari is a dullard. A certifigate recipient and a cattle herdsman who supposed to be in jail!

I am not a party rat like you. Whether PDP, APC or other political parties are involved with corruption in the nation doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is to see them face the law than singling out some because of their part affiliation. It is clear you are nothing more than a political tool, a hoodlum meant to disorganize the society. the type who screams here and there without bases for reforming action. You are all primitive people who cannot create a working society that believes in civility and moving forward.

I have presented my points with emphases and if they are too complicated for you to comprehend you should ask rather than saying I have no argument when I do. Please, go and get your head checked. Either you are brainwashed of your inability to reason or you are suffering from political sentiments. That is not helping the country to move forward. You are all barbarians!

Buhari is a scam! He is the true dullard who has no capacity to rule in the modern time. He is an old primitive dictator! Nothing more! The president wouldn't want Amaechi to be probed because it will indirectly affect him. He is one of those who sponsored his presidential election. Where do you think he got the money for the election from? We are talking about the old dictator who claims he has no dime in his account during elections. That cattle herdsman is a complete liar!

Oh! sorry, biko, pele.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by dictbennie(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
virginchaser:

Think about that guys.

In as much as that can't be ruled out bro, lemme ask you this..how did the nation know the 'particular' person that served them tea?
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by dictbennie(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
adisarasaq:
Is wailing paying that much?

Sign of Joblessness....had it been you have something worthwhile doing, you wouldn't have the time to take a photo shot of an innocent man walking on the street...#iranu
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by bashirolu: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
GEJ better come clean on his and wife's loots instead of playing victims.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by BushidoBlue(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
I WILL PROBE
I WILL PROBE
I WILL PROBE
I WILL PROBE
I WILL PROBE
I WILL PROBE
I WILL PROBE
I WILL PROBE

1 Share

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by 9japatroit(m): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2015
meeting was held behind close doors,yet a source(unidentified)and the source(also unidentified)are busy reeling out junk and gullible nigerians are jumping up,what nonsense mtcheeeeew!.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by 9japatroit(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2015
virginchaser:

Think about that guys.
guy,seriously,the guy that served tea and buscuit?,if i call you pathetic will i be wrong?.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Baba GIVE US ELECTRICITY!!!!
EWU-BABA!!!! grin

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by 9japatroit(m): 1:25am On Aug 11, 2015
kazey123:
I have no regaret voting BUHARI
i also have no regret not voting for him.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by marv1: 2:57am On Aug 11, 2015
"Jonathan said he was hearing some of the allegations, especially financial sleaze, against his administration for the first time. He made it clear that he had nothing to do with "some" of these corrupt practices"
KAI GEJ playing innocence of a gentleman since 1818. Yet You came to Aso rock to beg. A man without morality................. Nigerians are smater than this rubbish of hanging around coming in the night . Sorry expresido ...........
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Desmond76: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
I don't think this so called Oyo lawmaker knows what he is talking about. He should bend down to learn from intelligent people like Okonjo-Iweala the art of governance. He should stop rolling his mouth against past leaders.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Desmond76: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
It is not in contention, that this Oyo lawmaker is narrow minded and needs to be given detailed lecture as to what governance is all about.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Desmond76: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
I do not think Jonathan and any of his ministers have looted the treasury of the county. It is clear that the Buhari lewd government is failing in this direction.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Desmond76: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Buhari led government should not stress itself probing the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan. He should face the task of governance and appoint his ministers to get the government running.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.