Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan (42072 Views)

We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG / Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Ephemmm: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

You should have just made your comment without quoting me cos what you wrote has no relationship with my comment.
Since you choose to quote me let me ask you

Do you view OBJ and Amaechi government as APC led government?

Should the Fight against corruption be partisan?

Are we not allowing party loyalty to becloud our reasoning and comments against our duty to National interest.

How long will we continue in this vindictive approach to governance where the next government is gearing up a battle against the previous in the name of party affiliations?

How will Mr stealing is not corruption prosecute Amaechi and Tinubu when he knows that his chop-make-I-chop administration is corruption personified? He will rather resort to AIT and NTA to spread the corruption allegations.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by omonnakoda: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

What is the meaning of this expression? Do you know what it means and when to use it?
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Goke7: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jonathan keeps making the work of those supporting him so difficult even after his tenure, irrespective of whatever might have been discussed, what is he looking for at the villa just two months after leaving office. The guy no get class? na wa o!
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by tolexy007(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
ddippset:
Ordinarily Jonathan should not be anywhere around the shores today. He should be taking a 'well deserved' holiday somewhere in the Bahamas after 5 years of service. But look what we have here, he's hanging around and sneaking in and out of the villa looking for a good vita foam mattress to land on. But I trust pmb, he will recover every naira from Jonathan and his lieutenants. And for those still hallucinating about amaechi and tinubu, just forget it. Jonathan should have probed them. For now buhari is concentrating on the regime that handed over to him. If every government probed the corrupt members of the opposition party, Nigeria would be free of corruption today.
And if Jonathan should b out of d country for 5yrs plpp like u, will b among of plpp who will b saying dat he ran away because of being jailed....
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Icecomrade: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
omonnakoda:

What is the meaning of this expression? Do you know what it means and when to use it?

Explain to me if u know better!
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Icecomrade: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

How will Mr stealing is not corruption prosecute Amaechi and Tinubu when he knows that his chop-make-I-chop administration is corruption personified? He will rather resort to AIT and NTA to spread the corruption allegations.

Next time try and articulate what you read better.
My issues are directed to PMB not GEJ.
Looks like someone of you get sleepless night going through your day without mentioning GEJ.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
jomoh:

Pa chukwudi44 the most senseless Nairalander. Don't worry nothing will happen to your boyfriend according to the peace accord signed by a leader of integrity but same cannot be guaranteed of his Ministers and Mama peace. Just tell him to return our money and he should also inform mama peace and his ministers to do so.

After writing your fantasies on the PUNCH,THE NATION and Sahara reporters come and arrest him let us see. Bunch of keypad warriors
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by philips70(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:
Despite the fact that I am a GEJ supporter I don't advocate for corruption.
If GEJ and his ministers stole or mismanaged a reasonable amount of money that should not be over looked, PMB should recover it.

My issue with PMB is that leaving out the likes of the so many other THIEVES like the Old Talkative OBJ who stole his own portion in his time, leaving out Thief-Nubu and Amaechi cos the money they stole was judiciously used to sponsor election in the name of limiting his probe to past government alone leaves a lot to bargain.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Thank you very much for your submission. Truth about this matter is if we really have to be sincere to ourselves, is the prosecution of Amaechi and Tinubu PMB's call? Is he really following up past governors? Don't think so. If he is then we should be talking about these names you mentioned, Akpabio, Suswam, Uduaghan etc. What I see the president concern about is what really happened to the national treasury of which NNPC and other MDAs are a crucial part of.
We don't really have a choice than give him our unalloyed support.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Ikiriye(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
ddippset:
Ordinarily Jonathan should not be anywhere around the shores today. He should be taking a 'well deserved' holiday somewhere in the Bahamas after 5 years of service. But look what we have here, he's hanging around and sneaking in and out of the villa looking for a good vita foam mattress to land on. But I trust pmb, he will recover every naira from Jonathan and his lieutenants. And for those still hallucinating about amaechi and tinubu, just forget it. Jonathan should have probed them. For now buhari is concentrating on the regime that handed over to him. If every government probed the corrupt members of the opposition party, Nigeria would be free of corruption today.

You lack decency of a good judge,you will never find yourself in good will of a town hall meeting bloody slowpoke
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Ephemmm: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Next time try and articulate what you read better.
My issues are directed to PMB not GEJ.
Looks like someone of you get sleepless night going through your day without mentioning GEJ.

Next time try and understand what you read better.
My statement was an addendum to your statement.
Looks like someone of you lacks mental horizon when it comes to reading between the lines.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Icecomrade: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

Next time try and understand what you read better.
My statement was an addendum to your statement.
Looks like someone of you lacks mental horizon when it comes to reading between the lines.

Apologies then!
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:
You are an uneducated person. Your primitiveness and hypocrisy are annoying! Is Amechi government in the 1960s? Not because he uses the state billions Naira to support the dullard's election he should be spared. Fighting corruption in a way that make sense should be the norm and stop telling me about previous government when I can see the president surrounding himself with the past looters! Buhari is a scam! He stole from Nigeria before as a dictator.

All4fool, u keep shouting Amaechi despite not written a single petition with verifiable facts against him yet u are yet to call out his other corrupt colleagues of his like Akpabio and Udaughan. Can u swear with ur unborn seeds that these fools are saints? If they aren't, why continue to shout amaechi as if ur life depends on it and leave out bugger thieves like Akpabio and Udaughan? Can't u see that ur hypocrisy is really nauseating.
Again fool, what u inconsequential fools can only do is to shout aimlessly, the General gonna do what he gonna do as regards corruption afterall ur god Jonah-daft the cursed one did nothing and u Av no issues with that.
Go and die fool.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by jomoh: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

After writing your fantasies on the PUNCH,THE NATION and Sahara reporters come and arrest him let us see. Bunch of keypad warriors

Ok I have heard you before you go and start tearing your pants.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by omonnakoda: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Explain to me if u know better!
Just stick to what you know and if you don't know, educate yourself. Nigerians,for some unknown reason,are quite fond of that expression and almost always misuse it. My simple advice is to avoid using it
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by philips70(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Goke7:
Jonathan keeps making the work of those supporting him so difficult even after his tenure, irrespective of whatever might have been discussed, what is he looking for at the villa just two months after leaving office. The guy no get class? na wa o!

In fact it is the biggest shame of the century. Even some of his diehard offline supporters are ashamed. Why the visit? Is he that scared? Is that not acceptance of culpability? To me he's trying to invoke unnecessary sentiments and compromise the probe on ground. What's the meaning of agreement? I hope such agreement will open all prison doors for all convicts and suspects to walk home free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Amack(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
I Agree baba probe every body even local goverment chancellor. But if you fell to probe Tinubu, Amechi and other Apc members baba you are a failure.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Mufasa27(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
isbish:
Its's simple! Return our stollen money. Stealing is now corruption. God forgive those that remain persistently obstinate in supporting the loot of GEJ's government. God disdains supporters of evil and crime. God help GMB to make Nigeria great again.
Your money ?? Lol funny !
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
philips70:

Thank you very much for your submission. Truth about this matter is if we really have to be sincere to ourselves, is the prosecution of Amaechi and Tinubu PMB's call? Is he really following up past governors? Don't think so. If he is then we should be talking about these names you mentioned, Akpabio, Suswam, Uduaghan etc. What I see the president concern about is what really happened to the national treasury of which NNPC and other MDAs are a crucial part of.
We don't really have a choice than give him our unalloyed support.

SEE MUMU? MAYBE IT IS THE FBI'S CALL THEN
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Mufasa27(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
isbish:
Its's simple! Return our stollen money. Stealing is now corruption. God forgive those that remain persistently obstinate in supporting the loot of GEJ's government. God disdains supporters of evil and crime. God help GMB to make Nigeria great again.
Your money ?? Lol funny, get off here and go make ursef some cash, those guys aint owing you a dime bro
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by omonnakoda: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
So Jona went to greet Baba and Baba was singing
"show me di money,Chai
Show me di money, Chai
Show me di money Chai
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by omonnakoda: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mufasa27:

Your money ?? Lol funny !
What is funny about it?
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by merbenko: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'm sick and tired of hearing this word loot, corruption, stealing etc everyday on newspaper and nairaland. Buhari and his APC cohort have to tell us their way forward so that. A poor man on the street will have hope. So if PDP didn't return the money Nigeria remain will stagnant without any growth or development? All this nonsense noise of corruption have to stop and let us be hearing some good news and project taking on. Prosecute everyone that have nigeria money illegally while some action project is going on please.

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Demdem:

All4fool, u keep shouting Amaechi despite not written a single petition with verifiable facts against him yet u are yet to call out his other corrupt colleagues of his like Akpabio and Udaughan. Can u swear with ur unborn seeds that these fools are saints? If they aren't, why continue to shout amaechi as if ur life depends on it and leave out bugger thieves like Akpabio and Udaughan? Can't u see that ur hypocrisy is really nauseating.
Again fool, what u inconsequential fools can only do is to shout aimlessly, the General gonna do what he gonna do as regards corruption afterall ur god Jonah-daft the cursed one did nothing and u Av no issues with that.
Go and die fool.
You're really an i d i o t! I am in support of probing all those criminals who stole from the nation. Unlike you who wants some of them to be probed due to their party affiliation I ask for all to be probed. You must be mad!

I mention Amaechi because he fails to complete the monorail and spends billions of Naira on Buhari, the dullard, presidential election. That is not a secret. If you don't know that is a fact it means you are blinding yourself to the truth. You barbarian!

I don't know those names you present above and if they are corrupt leaders like the others they should be indicted, prosecuted and made to face the law. You twerp! A HYPOCRITE!
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Icecomrade: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
Just stick to what you know and if you don't educate yourself. Nigerians,for some unknown reason,are quite fond of that expression and almost always misuse it. My simple advice is to avoid using it

Shut the crab. Don't talk to people acting like you know when you know nothing.

If u want me to educate you on the Maxim of equity, I will do that free of charge
Rubbish
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jonathan would always claim that his hands are clean.... as usual.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Ephemmm: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Apologies then!

No problem bros: it is one of those things that happens while communicating. You sent apology! People like you is very scarce and I must commend that.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Icecomrade: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

No problem bros: it is one of those things that happens while communicating. You sent apology! People like you is very scarce and I must commend that.

We share knowledge here bro. No hard feelings
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by OpeDwarroir: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nigeria and junk journalism. All these reports are based on assumption. We were told that the meeting was held behind closed doors, and the president's mouth piece said he has no details about the meeting. Who is now the source that told the Nation about what was discussed. We want all looted funds to be returned back to the government treasury not too much talk. We heard alot of promises already.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
all4naija:

[i]You're really an i d i o t! I am in support of probing all those criminals who stole from the nation. Unlike you who wants some of them to be probed due to their party affiliation I ask for all to be probed. You must be mad!

Fool, Buhari doesn't have all the time in the world. His initial mandate is just 4 years. Give him a mandate of 10 additional years and am sure he will start from 1960. He has chosen to focus on his predecessor who happened to be the most corrupt government we have ever had. If Jonah-daft had also done his part in probing his own predecessor, we would have made progress but the fool didn't and u eediots never saw anything bad about it. Naturally, more thieves are in the pdp because they were in govt and even the states. What lecture did Buhari receive from u before Nyako trial started, is Nyako not in Apc. Foool, u have no point. Buhari has made his decision, go and die.

I mention Amaechi because he fails to complete the monorail and spends billions of Naira on Buhari, the dullard, presidential election. That is not a secret. If you don't know that is a fact it means you are blinding yourself to the truth. You barbarian!

Fool, tell wike to commence Amaechi's probe. What is Buhari's problem with that? Is Buhari asking wike not to probe him? Just last week, commisioner of police of rivers came on air and declared that he is yet to receive any report of govt house looting wike claimed Amaechi spear headed. Does it mean that the kitchen utensils wike claimed Amaechi stole didn't happened or what? Who is deceiving who?
Again fool, if wike who has all the facts at his disposal is docile in ordinary reporting Amaechi's alleged excesses to the authorities then who the Ffuck are u? What do u know that Wike who has refused not to report do not know? Why blame Buhari for wikes refusal?

I don't know those names you present above and if they are corrupt leaders like the others they should be indicted, prosecuted and made to face the law. You twerp! A HYPOCRITE!

Fool, i don't expect u to know them nahhhh. Has amaechi been indicted? Prosecuted? So why ur conclusion on him and not akpabio and Udaughan ur killer members? Shame on ur double standard hypocritical stance foool.

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by amusadele: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
azimibraun:
Where is Reuben Agbati, FFK and Doyin Okupe? People just have opportunities and they play God. See how fast things have turned. The same will happen to Mr Buhari if he relegate God the giver or power to the background and believe in evil men and women. I hope he doesn't make GEJ'S mistakes. OBJ, TINUBU, AMEACHI were all accused of being Corrupt yet they never ran to GEJ for 6yrs to stop any probe. GEJ is a decent Man and the best president Nigeria will ever produce yet see what he is doing running around trying to save himself. Patience Ebele Jonathan's prediction is about to come to past.." The Prison Prediction".
dust
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by philips70(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

SEE MUMU? MAYBE IT IS THE FBI'S CALL THEN

Chukwumumu, is the president EFCC? When will you have sense? So the president will be telling anti corruption agencies to go and arrest Akpabio, Amaechi, Suswam, Uduaghan and co?

Remove that 44 from your moniker, you are a disgrace to common sense and people of that age.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by omonnakoda: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Shut the crab. Don't talk to people acting like you know when you know nothing.

If u want me to educate you on the Maxim of equity, I will do that free of charge
Rubbish

What is "CRAB"?

Breezy,boisterous bluster may offer some consolotion to your ego but it is just bluff. The truth is your use of the expression was incongruous and inappropriate.
Let me tell you about maxims
The maxim of communicating in good English

KEEP IT SIMPLE AND AVOID BOMBAST
DO NOT USE EXPRESSIONS BECAUSE THEY SOUND CLEVER
KEEP IT SIMPLE KEEP IT SIMPLE

It is always obvious when you try too hard like a car using the wrong gear it starts groaning till the whole world hears its agony.

"Maxim of equity" Has nothing to do with what you wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife / Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State / "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.