Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan (42073 Views)

We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG / Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by kazey123(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
9japatroit:
i also have no regret not voting for him.
.. Don't worry you will begin to regret soonner or later.
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
I Don tire for all these noise from PMB and APC everyday!

If you wan fight corruption FIGHT!!

Stop coming to the front pages of newspaper to talk about it everyday even when till date no one in FPGEJ government has been convicted

Corruption cases are not fought on the pages of newspaper. Gather you case 'well', arrest them and send them to court.

All the security agency dey your hand, no excuse again. Fight and leave talk for Matahias.

I Don dey hear 'I will kill corruption in Nigeria if elected' since 2003, you dey there now, na still talk I der hear. guy! you be liar Mohammed??

1 Like

Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by GreenUzzy(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2015
2pointsonly:
You just reminded me of POTUS in Vantage point, awesome movie. Will go watch it again.
lol
Re: Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan by 9japatroit(m): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2015
kazey123:
.. Don't worry you will begin to regret soonner or later.
never gona happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! / List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat / The Three Abba Kyari And The Confusion Of Personalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.