Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account (38588 Views)

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Jonathan Already Ordered All MDAs To Operate Single TSA in January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by pingpong1: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2015
What say you Wailing Wailers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by philfrey08: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by nwakaibeya1: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2015
WE OWN THE NIGHT#ENOUGH OF THE DECIETS OF IGNORANT HUMANBEIGNS ON EARTH,BY THOSE PEOPLE WE CALL CHAMELEONS AND NIGHT PEOPLE#THE LIGHT,THE MANTLE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH,THE KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE AND THE POWER THAT BE WITH HIS REVENGE AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME TO JUDGE THE EVIL PEOPLE AND OCCULT HIDDEN NATIONS,MOSTLY SPIRITUALLY AND WHO ON EARTH CAN DISCREDIT THE REVELATION?WE HAVE SPOKEN TO THE WORLD
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by shegxi(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2015
chudionu58:
Saying basically the same thing! NOI began the single accounts ish all for greater transparency and responsibility with graduated movements of capital >>recurrent accounts !!...Giving an order to continue in the same line of thought shouldn't be painted more than it's worth coming especially from a supposedly corrupt regime.That's my only source of fury.
its nt an order in same line of thought bro. This directive is far reaching and all encompassing as it affects our major cash cows too(NNPC, FIRS, NIMASA, immigration). I guess u dnt fully get wat it portends? It means to some extent we will be able to ascertain wat d nation earns. U nid to go look at dat pricewater audit report on NNpC again and u will appreciate dat dis directive is d real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Abugab(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
chudionu58:
Park well bros...these started with capital accounts and was completed early this year! Recurrent to follow immediately afterwards... so Buhari is merely continuing with a natural trajectory! So please spare us an overeactive aplomb.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-moves-mdas-capital-accounts-to-cbn-2/

You can park outside as you have chosen to be

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
kennylawal:
This Buhari is a just like a grand master at chess.
strategic moves unfolding everytime.
This man isn't "baba go slow". The clueless one was the " stand still"
Any goat that eats yam, straight to jail.
I guess I'm not the only one observing the man carefully. All his moves so far are beyond excellent. He is taking us to a new economic era. With what he has done so far, our economic policy now has a direction and with future investment in our military and foriegn policy, Nigeria will become a force to reckon with. The potentials are extremely high and unbelievably realistic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
This Buhari is a just like a grand master at chess.
strategic moves unfolding everytime.
This man isn't "baba go slow". The clueless one was the " stand still"
Any goat that eats yam, straight to jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by NaijaFutbol: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2015
This exactly GEJ's point.

Keeping the yam away from the goat

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Donlewis(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2015
This is good for a country whose level of corruption as hit elastic limit.
I think is inline to give Nigerians sense of accountability
Good pen work ?
Mr president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Flye: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Good, what I noticed now is that Wailers and shameless saTAN can't fight the good work and master class decision of Baba again so they resort to claim it for Jonathan. Just like they claimed IPP project, railway project etc started by OBJ for him.
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by shamecurls(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2015
Wailing Wailers! Food is ready o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by free2ryhme: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2015
This man truly has no atom of corruption in him, fighting so hard to make this country a great one. Soar on Mr president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy
Tbh, I was going to chant Sai Buhari again, until chudionu58 provided convincing argument that Jonathan/NOI, the transformers began this process.

Awwwww, I feel like hugging this transformer right nowcry

Mr Transformer, your presidency may have died, but your manhood lives on.

God bless you and bless Buhari also.

Nigeria is a project that must work!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by chudionu58(f): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Goke7:

so how come all those billions went missing?
Billions as proven by who? The culprits charged by?? Sent to which prison exactly
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by RobinHez(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2015
omenka:
Good morning Lalasticlala. Hope you had a splendid weekend. Wishing you a fantastic and fruitful week ahead. Ditto Ishilove.
Chai!

Maybe I'll adopt this method grin
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by chudionu58(f): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Abugab:

You can park outside as you have chosen to be
Guess you have nothing else to say! propaganda deflated!!
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2015
i don't think it was buhari that started this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by qualityovenbake(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Good development
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by eeewise(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2015
The Federal Government said it had successfully moved all the capital accounts of its Ministries, Departments and Agencies to the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who confirmed the development in a statement made available on Tuesday, said the move would help the central bank to effectively manage the funds of the government." ...punch, april 8, 2015
For ignoramuses like you who can easily be fooled, the tsa has been fully implemented before handover. this govt is shopping for news that will sure up their image. please go through the reports listed below.

http://dailyindependentnig.com...

http://www.cbn.gov.ng/Out/2015...

http://www.punchng.com/busines...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Rilwayne001: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Nonybb:
You know Goodluck Jonathan visited Aso Rock recently to meet with Buhari. Maybe he gave him the advise. Thank you GEJ the "shoeless" for advising the "brainless"

You indeed sire, is more clueless than the clueless drunkard of otuoke. Smh seriously for you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by RobinHez(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2015
shegxi:

D simple reality is dat we must first be fully able to transparently ascertain what govt can earn b4 even talking about how what is earned is now spent. That is what d TSA is all about.

Cc Gbagaunhunter lol
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Themandator: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Inasmuch as some wouldn't want room hear this, it is still the policy of the last administration..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by chudionu58(f): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Tbh, I was going to chant Sai Buhari again, until chudionu58 provided convincing argument that Jonathan/NOI, the transformers began this process.

Lol... see, I want Nigeria to work bro but as it does credit at every point must be given to whom its due... Thanks GEJ/NOI for starting the process!
Thanks Buhari for continue the very important process!!

But for me there is a difference between Total change! and continuation!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Goke7: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2015
chudionu58:
Billions as proven by who? The culprits charged by?? Sent to which prison exactly

my guy stop lying! The elections are over and we need to move forward. If we go ahead to charge and sent people to prison, you will be back here to shout witch-hunting.
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by RobinHez(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:
i have noticed something on this forum, any time buhari strikes a blow against corruption, on this forum, all the people grumbling and protesting are igbos. things that make you go hmmmm. not saying every igbo on the forum is complaining, but all the complainers and opposers on the forum are igbo

Fool! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Mynd44: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Actually he is also wrong. President Jonathan did not start this process, President Obasanjo did in 2004.

The proof is attached.

tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by StOla: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:
i have noticed something on this forum, any time buhari strikes a blow against corruption, on this forum, all the people grumbling and protesting are igbos. things that make you go hmmmm. not saying every igbo on the forum is complaining, but all the complainers and opposers on the forum are igbo

Even an Igbo female analyst on TV once wondered why the majority of those who seemed to believe the Chibok girls kidnap was a hoax, came from her region of the country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by kaybext(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2015
yang:
This was done by GEJ

Yes! you r right! the idea was introduced during GEJ regime but the question is was it effective enough?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by TeamSimple(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2015
Right move in the right direction.
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Rilwayne001: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:

Not all Igbos are campaigning against the progress of this country. But all those campaigning are Igbos.

And when everything goes bad, they will be the first to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by TeamSimple(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2015
chudionu58:
Seriously I don't understand all these hype! This initiative started in 2013 by NOI... She moved all capital accounts of the MDAs into a single account! The second segment is the recurrent, so please there is nothing new here but rather continuing with the initiatives of the previous "corrupt government"

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-moves-mdas-capital-accounts-to-cbn-2/
But was that actually the case? Even @ that most of the ministries n agencies run seperate accounts. That was why the CBN last year complained about some ministries not remitting to the CBN.
Re: Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account by Goke7: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2015
chudionu58:
Lol... see, I want Nigeria to work bro but as it does credit at every point must be given to whom its due... Thanks GEJ/NOI for starting the process!
Thanks Buhari for continue the very important process!!

But for me there is a difference between Total change! and continuation!!

The credit you guys are trying to give GEJ and NOI won't help changing lots of people's mind, so if Buhari stops fuel importation today and instead starts exporting Nigeria refined products, you guys will still give credit to GEJ? remember Diezani once said during fuel subsidy protest that the refineries cannot work, you guys are simply trying so hard to paint PMB bad but its not working at all bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.