Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! (1121 Views)

Kano Government, Dangote Donate N500m Each To Victims Of Market Fire Disaster / Nkem Okeke Visits Nnewi Market Fire Scene, Commiserates With Victims (Photos) / Help!!! Atakunmosa Market Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by funstufz: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
The reality of this horrific and unexpected loss of property worth millions of naira and the shock imminent on the life of the people affected can not be overestimated.
The fire which started yesterday evening in the ancient Atakunmosa Market in ilesa, osun state showed the ineptitude of previous and even the present administration in osun state.
Ilesa, as a town have 2 local governments with no functional fire service with up-to-equipments for emergencies of this magnitude.
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by Bacteriocin(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Ha
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by GenBloodykiIler: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
let them burn!

burn baby burn!!!

1 Like

Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by buskie13(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
unpaid salaries n still their markets getting destroyed by fire...hmm...osun state needs deliverance
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by funstufz: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
let them burn!

burn baby burn!!!

Hey, don't be callous. We are talking of loss of years of investment coupled with the uncertainty of how to begin-again.
Even if you get enemies among them, try and show some reasonable remorse. Haba
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by UlqU3(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Wow
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by slimfresh(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
@ OP, atakumasa is a local government in osun state and if my memory serves me right it was round about market in Ilesha-east local government close to the king's palace that got burnt yesternight and for the record this is the second time the market is being under the cruelty of inferno this year, it got burnt last two months before yesterday......get your facts right before posting.
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by funstufz: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
buskie13:
unpaid salaries n still their markets getting destroyed by fire...hmm...osun state needs deliverance

My brother, na serious deliverance ooo. Its this same government and all its cronies called advisers that stopped a revival which I believed could have averted this kind of evil. They stopped him and now they are calling on the people of the state to observe a day fasting.

1 Like

Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by funstufz: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2015
slimfresh:
@ OP, atakumasa is a local government in osun state and if my memory serves me right it was round about market in Ilesha-east local government close to the king's palace that got burnt yesternight and for the record this is the second time the market is being under the cruelty of inferno this year, it got burnt last two months before yesterday......get your facts right before posting.
What you posted was half truth, yes atakunmosa by name are local govts in osun state i.e. east and west (get your facts right).
The market in question is called ATAKUNMOSA by name. U dont call Gbagi, Aleshinloye or Oje IBADAN markets or any other because of their locality.
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by favouritesahaba: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
May God help us o.
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by Jamiualagidi: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2015
ask your Governor & chairmen where all allocation for fire service went
Re: Atakunmosa Market Fire!!! by slimfresh(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
I stand corrected @ OP.
funstufz:

What you posted was half truth, yes atakunmosa by name are local govts in osun state i.e. east and west (get your facts right).
The market in question is called ATAKUNMOSA by name. U dont call Gbagi, Aleshinloye or Oje IBADAN markets or any other because of their locality.

(1) (Reply)

'stay At Home' Order Tomorrow In Ife And The Power Of 'the People'. / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Palace Closed Till Further Notice / Gov. Ambode Commissions Multipurpose Onikan Youth Centre Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.