Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Hmmm.......... Children Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm.......... Children Sha (669 Views)

Children Sha. I Just Saw This On Facebook / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm.......... Children Sha by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
My dear nairalandes something is baffling me dis morning,two kids where discussing around my area,while passing by i over heard the female saying to the boy datdat lets do it how my parents use to do it in da 9it,then the boy said hw?and she replied dat some 9ite her parents would pull their cloths and her father would mount on her mother and they would be shaking their body,dat she use to c them do it. cry sad lipsrsealed i was like wtf are dis children saying?i went to both of them and hit them on their buttocks and dey all ran away.bt nairalanders am thinking of telling the gals father to learn how to keep his sex live away frm dis growing kid bt am confuse of what his reaction would be.if dis small piking knw all dis frm now how would she be when she grow up?so nairalanders should i tell da parents or mind my own business?
Re: Hmmm.......... Children Sha by MzzTega(f): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Parents aint trying at all.

You see this children of nowadays,they are wiser than you can imagine.

Will definitely get a seperate room from my children,immediately they are six months old they move to their room.

OP tell the Father.

Re: Hmmm.......... Children Sha by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
@OP irrespective of how the parents will react, u have 2 tell them.
Re: Hmmm.......... Children Sha by falconey(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
I can't wait to be a daddy.......this is fun! I'm gonna be very strict and at the same time a fun dad

Now let's get serious......op be specific what age range?
Re: Hmmm.......... Children Sha by misspicy(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Abeg tell d father,do ur best to stop this evil,dis kids are innocent...goshshocked
Re: Hmmm.......... Children Sha by agarawu23(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
MzzTega:
Parents aint trying at all.

You see this children of nowadays,they are wiser than you can imagine.

Will definitely get a seperate room from my children,immediately they are six months old they move to their room.

OP tell the Father.

this mess only happens in a face me i face you house

where father, mother and 6 children live in a single room
Re: Hmmm.......... Children Sha by godoluwa(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Andrew114:
My dear nairalandes something is baffling me dis morning,two kids where discussing around my area,while passing by i over heard the female saying to the boy datdat lets do it how my parents use to do it in da 9it,then the boy said hw?and she replied dat some 9ite her parents would pull their cloths and her father would mount on her mother and they would be shaking their body,dat she use to c them do it. cry sad lipsrsealed i was like wtf are dis children saying?i went to both of them and hit them on their buttocks and dey all ran away.bt nairalanders am thinking of telling the gals father to learn how to keep his sex live away frm dis growing kid bt am confuse of what his reaction would be.if dis small piking knw all dis frm now how would she be when she grow up?so nairalanders should i tell da parents or mind my own business?
pls do. doing so will help that poor gal.
Re: Hmmm.......... Children Sha by MzzTega(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
agarawu23:
this mess only happens in a face me i face you house

where father, mother and 6 children live in a single room

Yeah,you are right.
Re: Hmmm.......... Children Sha by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmm op r sure? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Young Ladies Go Overseas To Engage In Sex Slavery And Prostitution? / How Overcoming Covetousness Can Save Your Marriage Or Relationship / My Woman,my Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.