Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (15000 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
softapples:
oh im exactly d opposite, i get turned on by beauty.

You are still not getting it.

Prettiness is for fine face
banging body means sexy shapely chic
Beautiful could be outward which is a combination of pretty face and nice curves and inward which is the character.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

You are still not getting it.

Prettiness is for fine face
banging body means sexy shapely chic
Beautiful could be outward which is a combination of pretty face and nice curves and inward which is the character.
ure right though, so i take all d combination. lol
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
softapples:
ure right though, so i take all d combination. lol

You be thief..

choose one
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by zealot4me(f): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Observing
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Captainswag225(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:
body can be worked on, face
face can also be worked on. Dont forget that.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
zealot4me:
Observing

Omo see chic.

I will still comment my reserve..oh sorry reserve my cemment.....wats wrong with my writing sef...some babes can cause confusion in the brain..
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
zealot4me:
Observing

I dey wait that person wey go say make i no marry sweet chic.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by JiggamanGh: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:
When i was very young in my early twenties when i see ladies with pretty face i just get wowed by that and i tag such sweet looking and will not mind going for her.

Now that im matured i no longer care much about a lady's face and until i see a lady full figure or the full pics,i will not pass any definitive remarks about her looks.

Its that bad that i now prefer a banging body with conspicously ugly face rather than an angelic face with a body that is not it for me.

Yes i know that a sexy body is relative depending on individual choice but we all know what it means for a lady to have a sexy curvy body so here is my question for the guys...

Which would you prefer if you have these two to pick from? A super pretty lady with a body that will not make heads turn or a sexy curvy chic with an ugly face.

Dont prefer the two,choose one.

Banging body for sure. Boys go for pretty face but real man knows banging body is where the joy for your stick is hidden.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Captainswag225(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Banging body for sure. Boys go for pretty face but real man knows banging body is where the joy for your stick is hidden.
thats my guy..... U know whats up mehn. Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
JiggamanGh:

At last i see a guy like me.

I tire o my broda which one be pretty face without moulds and curves?
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by princealexndre(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
d face matters a lot...i woudn't want to marry an ugly b*tch....so i wont give birth to a ugly child,even thou i'm handsome
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
princealexndre:
d face matters a lot...i woudn't want to marry an ugly b*tch....so i wont give birth to a ugly child,even thou i'm handsome

Trust me,an ugly faced lady with a killer curve will be a yes for real men anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by JiggamanGh: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Exactly on Instagram the girls that get the most likes, attention and followers are the one with sex appeal.

Sexiness ova beauty anyway. Most women would choose to be sexy ova beautiful
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Gurgle(f): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Now you are talking but my question is still about the choice of a guy if presented with the two leaving out the aftermath of the work out.

yeah, face
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Captainswag225(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

see am oo, so if all were to go curves and moulds then who will marry the other ladies?
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Gurgle(f): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
face can also be worked on. Dont forget that.

yes but only artificially

Im talking about potential to be the best they can be naturally
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Captainswag225(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

yes but only artificially

Im talking about potential to be the best they can be naturally
lol, doctors can make artificial look like natural nowadays ooo... Btw me no want fake ass
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Gurgle(f): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, doctors can make artificial look like natural nowadays ooo... Btw me no want fake ass

lol exactly
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Captainswag225(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

lol exactly
so will u do any body enhancement jux to impress a guy?
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
so will u do any body enhancement jux to impress a guy?

Gurgle set o just that i no know if the pics wey dey her profile pics before na her own cos she no gree show her facee but the body set.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Captainswag225(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Gurgle set o just that i no know if the pics wey dey her profile pics before na her own cos she no gree show her facee but the body set.
lol
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Aitee1: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Trust me,an ugly faced lady with a killer curve will be a yes for real men anyday anytime.

Hmmmmm... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aitee1:

Hmmmmm... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

kai! only you get this thing?

please im a single man so stop tempting me abeg
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Aitee1: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

kai! only you get this thing?

please im a single man so stop tempting me abeg

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know what you're talking about oh
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know what you're talking about oh

Kai! baaaadd gaul
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Aitee1: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Kai! baaaadd gaul

How? It was your description of what you you preferred that caught my attention, now you went and view my profile, alright taking down that pic tonight sad
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Body sha. If you have to pick one.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by mrkay101(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fine face
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aitee1:

How? It was your description of what you you preferred that caught my attention, now you went and view my profile, alright taking down that pic tonight sad

No abeg just leave am.

Doctors said starring at a very sexy lady elongates life.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Body sha. If you have to pick one.

You get sense.

Honestly if i marry a lady that is not it physically for me i don't know if i will be able to remain faithful to her but with a lady that meets my taste physically, she will beg me to cheat on her. I have done it for 12years so its not a wishful taught.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

You get sense.

Honestly if i marry a lady that is not it physically for me i don't know if i will be able to remain faithful to her but with a lady that meets my taste physically, she will beg me to cheat on her. I have done it for 12years so its not a wishful taught.
As you guys say you can always cover her face with a pillow right ?
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

As you guys say you can always cover her face with a pillow right ?

I dont even have any business with the face tarrr!

Give me a banging bodied lady and im just ok and safe from philandering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / Avoid Sexual Immoralities This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.