Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (15007 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
AfroKnight:
Pretty face. Very very important. But she must possess a nice backyard at least. I can forgive small front but I can never overlook flat backyard. What is bad is bad.

You must be my other half.

Im not fan of big lower case but curvy with good mold. For the upper case anything below 34c and above 36d is a no for me but the lower case can not be negotiated. Very vital for my sexual faithfulness and cant stress that enough.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Greeny02(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Body worked on for real?

lets leave augmentation or lipo whatever out of this. Lets look at it from their original not enhanced.
there are creams that can give big boobs nd fat ass,exercise and other things can also do so
pretty face...fine body
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Greeny02:
there are creams that can give big boobs nd fat ass,exercise and other things can also do so
pretty face...fine body

Cream to increase butt size abeg i no believe. Na wash
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by damilareoye: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
pretty face.......
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Eniqurl(f): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Another bad chic. I know some babes no dey use their real pics sha.
Am nt bad tongue lol nd why will I use someone else pics undecided
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Eniqurl(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
pbs4real:
bae,oya dnt loud itgrin in LMFAO voice*U re sexy and i knw it.
Who dash me sexy? tongue
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eniqurl:
Who dash me sexy? tongue
Good to know
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by DARKRYDER: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2016
I Choose BOTH Of The Pictures smiley[color=#990000][/color]...NOTT Every Girl Is Perfect Looking
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
DARKRYDER:
I Choose BOTH Of The Pictures smiley[color=#990000][/color]...NOTT Every Girl Is Perfect Looking

Guy pick one.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Toks2008:
Interesting.

......and he couldn't find black girls
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Toks2008:

You must be my other half.

Im not fan of big lower case but curvy with good mold. For the upper case anything below 34c and above 36d is a no for me but the lower case can not be negotiated. Very vital for my sexual faithfulness and cant stress that enough.

Quick questions

If you were still married now and your wife is a C. So she happens to have one or two kids.

Are you aware that it is highly likely her cup size would increase?

Are you also aware that the possibility that her breast would sag is high?

What will happen to the relationship?
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

......and he couldn't find black girls

E dey pain u?
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
princealexndre:
d face matters a lot...i woudn't want to marry an ugly b*tch....so i wont give birth to a ugly child,even thou i'm handsome

Is your mum one?
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Toks2008:

E dey pain u?
Yes
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Quick questions

if you were still married now and your wife is a C. She happens to have one or two kids.

Are you aware that it is highly likely her cup size would increase?

Are you also aware that the possibility that her breast would sag is high?

What will happen to the relationship?

No shaking.
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
pretty face anytime, anyday
Re: Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? by Toks2008(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
Yes

Sorry dearie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / My Boyfriend Asked To Have Sex But I'm Just Not Ready...please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.