Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? (10874 Views)

What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / A Moment Of Truth! / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by bqlekan(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Nothing can be more beautiful than personal achievements, well my most beautiful moment was when the team qualified for the DG's cup. I realized we got to represent 4 states in Abuja. That moment was magical.. playing at the Abuja National stadium was second

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

decades now,

i've been hitting hard

i've been hitting it big

#I'mTalking'boutCurrency

#MayGodHaveMercyOnYourMind

Lol we re also talking abt d same thing here, God knows where u mind is going to. I was talking of money too grin cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2015
bqlekan:
Nothing can be more beautiful than personal achievements, well my most beautiful moment was when the team qualified for the DG's cup. I realized we got to represent 4 states in Abuja. That moment was magical.. playing at the Abuja National stadium was second

Lol grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Sassybae:
Dirty mind tongue

Lol whish kyn dirty mind? D person with a dirty mind here is U grin tongue
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol we re also talking abt d same thing here, God knows where u mind is going to. I was talking of money too grin cheesy

very well then......

i am happy that you are not trying to corrupt innocent me......

#MayTheForceBeWithYou

#Mornin
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by bqlekan(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol grin
Morning ma'am. It's always been football for me. And how about yours?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

very well then......

i am happy that you are not trying to corrupt innocent me......

#MayTheForceBeWithYou

#Mornin

Lol u innocent? Don't worry I believe u.

. Morning, how was ur nyt?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2015
If I hear tongue
Morning dear
MhizDeedy:

Lol whish kyn dirty mind? D person with a dirty mind here is U grin tongue
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2015
bqlekan:
Morning ma'am. It's always been football for me. And how about yours?

Lol I will nuh tel u......iono sef I av a lot of beautiful moments that I can't even remember any cheesy tongue
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Sassybae:
If I hear tongue
Morning dear

Lol how was ur nyt bae?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u innocent? Don't worry I believe u.

. Morning, how was ur nyt?
u had to believe me.....
i never lie.....
nyt was freaky........
you know weird dreams and all.
hope urs was better than mine.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u had to believe me.....

i never lie.....

nyt was freaky........

you know weird dreams and all.

hope urs was better than mine.

Lol freaky dreams? Hope u avnt offended d witches cheesy.......mine was just ok, we thank God!
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Short and cold

How was yours
MhizDeedy:

Lol how was ur nyt bae?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Sassybae:
Short and cold

How was yours

Twas just ok....cold ke? Where was ur oko?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Lol we are on break for now cheesy
MhizDeedy:

Twas just ok....cold ke? Where was ur oko?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by bqlekan(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I will nuh tel u......iono sef I av a lot of beautiful moments that I can't even remember any cheesy tongue
lol.. one should be special, far different from the rest..why bothering self when I know you won't tell.. at least you can tell me how peaceful your night was grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol we are on break for now cheesy

Ahan Han what happened?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2015
bqlekan:
lol.. one should be special, far different from the rest..why bothering self when I know you won't tell.. at least you can tell me how peaceful your night was grin

grin lol yeah twas peaceful wink
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Aproko

I'll gist u later tongue
MhizDeedy:

Ahan Han what happened?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by bqlekan(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

grin lol yeah twas peaceful wink
good to know, and m assuming you don't have any beautiful moment yet... tongue I hope one comes pretty soon cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol freaky dreams? Hope u avnt offended d witches cheesy.......mine was just ok, we thank God!

the winches and i are on good terms,so it can't be them.........

i dey suspect some NLders wey i been beef yesterday.....

na only dem wey fit do that kind thing.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Sassybae:
Aproko

I'll gist u later tongue

Lol ok nd u must gist me ooh grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2015
bqlekan:
good to know, and m assuming you don't have any beautiful moment yet... tongue I hope one comes pretty soon cheesy

Lol Amen nd u too wink
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the winches and i are on good terms,so it can't be them.........

i dey suspect some NLders wey i been beef yesterday.....

na only dem wey fit do that kind thing.

Lmao cheesy grin don't worry I will protect u this nyt cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Lol I will
MhizDeedy:

Lol ok nd u must gist me ooh grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao cheesy grin don't worry I will protect u this nyt cheesy
like seriously?

bt i should tell you beforehand,i am a virgín and i want to stay that way till marriage......

so endeavour to keep it in ur pants.

#Alright?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by bqlekan(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol Amen nd u too wink
Amen.. thanks cheesy Have a nice day.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

like seriously?

bt i should tell you beforehand,i am a virgín and i want to stay that way till marriage......

so endeavour to keep it in ur pants.

#Alright?

Lol u re on d right track......don't worry we wil disvirgin ourselves on our wedding night grin wink
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2015
bqlekan:
Amen.. thanks cheesy Have a nice day.

U too wink
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by mimicious(f): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
I will call it my most happy moment was getting admission after 8yrs
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u re on d right track......don't worry we wil disvirgin ourselves on our wedding night grin wink
are you sure datz wat u want?

dem go get lots of fumbling be that........

virgin+virgin= tonnes of awkward moments

virgin+non-virgin= negligible awkward moments

non-virgin+non-virgin= fire on the mountain honeymoon...

wic one you want?

#ChooseWisely
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

are you sure datz wat u want?

dem go get lots of fumbling be that........

virgin+virgin= tonnes of awkward moments

virgin+non-virgin= negligible awkward moments

non-virgin+non-virgin= fire on the mountain honeymoon...

wic one you want?

#ChooseWisely

Virgin + virgin = perfectly awkward moment which wil later equate to fun grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.