Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? (10875 Views)

What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / A Moment Of Truth! / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

This woman. Cant you see the guy is taken

Don't make me fight you o

Lmao grin cheesy m sorry dear, but I think dere is love in sharing cheesy tongue
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Which understanding?
Unless im free to roam about too
Oya Butchcassidy , come
what??
Hell no,
not my hommie.....
you play away match all you want,just dont play it close to home.
#NeverFoolAroundWithTheHommies
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao grin cheesy m sorry dear, but I think dere is love in sharing cheesy tongue

You say wetin

Cant you use those your eyelashes and capture your own sango

You can see me struggling to keep this one without having a profile picture
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Which understanding?

Unless im free to roam about too

Oya Butchcassidy , come

Yes M'queen
Im all Urs
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

see gurgle?
mhizdèedy understands the way these things work.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

what??

Hell no,

not my hommie.....

#Rulesaremeanttobebroken
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh you dont wori one bit honey pie

badt manz gon' take real good care of ya....

You just tell badt man whatchu want sweet pea

and badt manz gon' giv it to you just the way you want it.

#Alryt?

Lmao alright....... Will be waiting for u cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

#Rulesaremeanttobebroken
#Bertrayal
#uuuuuurrrrggghhhhh
#MahChest
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

what??

Hell no,

not my hommie.....

I have taken him o, and what are you going to do about it

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

You say wetin

Cant you use those your eyelashes and capture your own sango

You can see me struggling to keep this one without having a profile picture

Lmao grin grin cheesy now I just fainted........ M sorry ma'am I will leave him alone after d meal nd massage cry cry
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao alright....... Will be waiting for u cheesy
gives her a kiss
you da best,
you know dat ryt?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yes M'queen
Im all Urs

Ehen, lets go

Iamlegend1, see you later o?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao grin grin cheesy now I just fainted........ M sorry ma'am I will leave him alone after d meal nd massage cry cry

Ehen better dear

leave the useless man, all he knows is Romance section. do you know he doesn't even have money to heat water to bath

the meal he's giving you self, who knows which trashcan he sighted it before stealing
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

I have taken him o, and what are you going to do about it
did you just meme me?
dat is an atrocity woman, bt u knew dat already.
no one memes me and goes Scott-free .
#PlottingMyRevenge
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#Bertrayal

#uuuuuurrrrggghhhhh

#MahChest

GET A MEDIC!

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Ehen, lets go
Iamlegen d1, see you later o?
dont do this to me hon'
you know you've always been number one.
dont do this

I BEG OF YOU
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

gives her a kiss

you da best,

you know dat ryt?

Yeah I know #bat eyelashes cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

GET A MEDIC!
C'mon BRUH
Dont leave me out in the cold like this.
Bros b4 ****
#Remember?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

OMGoodness!!!
those eyelashes could make any man go bananas.
#i'mStartingToLoseMyShitUpHere
#ButI'mStayingStrongThough
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

OMGoodness!!!
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Ehen better dear

leave the useless man, all he knows is Romance section. do you know he doesn't even have money to heat water to bath

the meal he's giving you self, who knows which trashcan he sighted it before stealing

Lol but how come u re still with him if he's useless nd doesn't av money?.....lmao grin cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol but how come u re still with him if he's useless nd doesn't av money?.....lmao grin cheesy

I have my reasons wink
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

OMGoodness!!!

Lol grin cheesy stop jare ayam blushing nd ma'am Gurgle is watching us, I can nuh betray my fellow female cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dont do this to me hon'

you know you've always been number one.

dont do this

I BEG OF YOU

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

I have my reasons wink

Lol yes ma'am cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol grin cheesy stop jare ayam blushing nd ma'am Gurgle is watching us, I can nuh betray my fellow female cheesy

Ehen, correct pikin
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Ehen, correct pikin

grin cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol grin cheesy stop jare ayam blushing nd ma'am G urgle is watching us, I can nuh betray my fellow female cheesy

she can wait and watch us later too if she wants....i hear some people are into that kind of stuff.

#iMeanWheni'mDoingTheCookingOfCoz

butchcassidy

see,even the ladies are beginning to display a sense of solidarity.

#WorkWithMeHereBro
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

do not meme me again woman.
bt you can.......
if it means i am forgiven.
#DoiNeedToGetOnMyKneesFirst?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

C'mon BRUH

Dont leave me out in the cold like this.

Bros b4 ****

#Remember?

Still ma bro homie but you know nah wink
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

do not meme me again woman.

bt you can.......

if it means i am forgiven.

#DoiNeedToGetOnMyKneesFirst?

I never allowed you to get up from the last time I kept you down there, so think of something else to appease me
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

she can wait and watch us later too if she wants....i hear some people are into that kind of stuff.

#iMeanWheni'mDoingTheCookingOfCoz

butchcassidy

see,even the ladies are beginning to display a sense of solidarity.

#WorkWithMeHereBro

Lol $inging #DoWhatUNeedToDoCuzIWillBeWaitingForU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / Can I Break A Blood Alone How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.