Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

A Moment Of Truth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Moment Of Truth! (11986 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Moment Of Truth! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2016
...top of the morning friends and foes wink,I hope you guys had a restful night smiley

I've been dragged into lotta dramas going on here and I wanna address the issues this morning,this is gonna be a long epistle but I wish you guys read it all...

...she's ungrateful,why didn't she support Kinginvahala?
It is still a mystery why human beings easily judge other people decision without getting to know the reason behind the decision.I was and still grateful for the selfless and vigorous campaign done on my behalf by that wonderful someone but when he decided to contest,I asked him not to,I gave him reasons not to but he insisted!...there were two or three people that wished to contest in out team and I pleaded with him to let one of them contest but he declined and said he don't even need my support,out of anger probably...so that was why I decided to stay neutral... undecided

is a snitch, snake and a backstabber!
Lol,I wish you guys can understand the real ME!,apart from those two screenshots,did I release any other shot?...why don't u guys think deeply before casting stones on me?I'm a lady and ladies are known to be emotional...someone made a threat to my life and he asked me to have it in mind that he will look for me and kill me no matter the time it will take,with all seriousness,so if you were I'm my shoes,what will u do?....he expects me to screenshot it which I did...I showed it to my dad,he in turn showed it to some policemen,my siblings(one is a nairalander) and I also showed it to some of my soldier friends...
I did what I think is right,so if I die a suspicious death, it will stand as an evidence but later the next day we made up,he apologised and I did same too but the deed was done already and I was shocked to see the screenshot on nairaland...

She took this pageantry as a do or die affair...
....this pageantry was all fun to me and it was like an experience to me too...I wish I have the screenshot of when I declared my intention to contest,I never knew money was involved,cos I didn't check the front page of that thread...it was even naijaboiy that made it known to me that money was involved,i would have quit but I had already made that mistake of declaring my intention to contest...cos I know that things will be worse so far as money is involved...

And I never for once badmouthed or plan anything bad against mimzy or any other contestant,I always plead with my team to desist from it but they don't heed to my warning...they should upload a screenshot,if they feel I'm lying....that's the honest truth!...I've a very soft heart and I can't bear to feel the pain of planning against my fellow human...it's not worth it?

....she's a slot!,I'm not suprised

lol...this got me loling...yea lez actually wantes to see me while travelling to enugu through anambra from warri but he didnt stop at anambra afterall because we stopped communication briefly the night he was supposed to travel!
But wait ooo,if I decided to see and Bleep him,what business is it to u guys,is it not my life and body...you guys find joy and pleasure in carrying people's problem on your head...last time I checked,I've never done such to anybody here,what will be my gain in carrying someone's news and problem on my head,it will surely weigh me down cos it's a total waste of time....I dunno the gain in rubishing others!

The only nairalander that has ever seen me offline is Onstelly and no one else!...try to stick that to ur dumb brains!

Do to others what you wish others to do unto u...
I also wanna use this opportunity to apologise to those I've wronged...I'm sorry!

Love from REFINER

Oya let the bashing begin,cos that's what u all are good at...

I rest my case.... smiley

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by dollyjoy(f): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2016
embarassed
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by pennytration(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Refiner make sure u dont deactivate o wen dis thread comes back to bite u, cos dats wot i hate most.

2 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by skalett(f): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2016
You should have let the matter rest, its rather stale now, anyways...

Y'all should check my signature and vote wisely kiss
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by EmperorLee(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz Mizzbouqui make una bring popcorn for everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
It would actually be better if you just let sleeping dogs lie.

Trust me. smiley
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
EmperorLee:
Okay

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2016
I dey front seat, IHATEPUZZY come here

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by generalbush(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Really?...
Apart from the two screenshots you released....
lol....
Chai.....
Change of tone... After the contest sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by firstking01(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok seen...
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Mrbigman1(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Am so much disappointed the second time.

What d fvck is wrong with you?

You have totally lost your mind and i'd recommend you source help asap and stop being brain dead.

Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Maxi112: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
...top of the morning friends and foes wink,I hope you guys had a restful night smiley

I've been dragged into lotta dramas going on here and I wanna address the issues this morning,this is gonna be a long epistle but I wish you guys read it all...

...she's ungrateful,why didn't she support Kinginvahala?
It is still a mystery why human beings easily judge other people decision without getting to know the reason behind the decision.I was and still grateful for the selfless and vigorous campaign done on my behalf by that wonderful someone but when he decided to contest,I asked him not to,I gave him reasons not to but he insisted!...there were two or three people that wished to contest in out team and I pleaded with him to let one of them contest but he declined and said he don't even need my support,out of anger probably...so that was why I decided to stay neutral... undecided

is a snitch, snake and a backstabber!
Lol,I wish you guys can understand the real ME!,apart from those two screenshots,did I release any other shot?...why don't u guys think deeply before casting stones on me?I'm a lady and ladies are known to be emotional...someone made a threat to my life and he asked me to have it in mind that he will look for me and kill me no matter the time it will take,with all seriousness,so if you were I'm my shoes,what will u do?....he expects me to screenshot it which I did...I showed it to my dad,he in turn showed it to some policemen,my siblings(one is a nairalander) and I also showed it to some of my soldier friends...
I did what I think is right,so if I die a suspicious death, it will stand as an evidence but later the next day we made up,he apologised and I did same too but the deed was done already and I was shocked to see the screenshot on nairaland...

She took this pageantry as a do or die affair...
....this pageantry was all fun to me and it was like an experience to me too...I wish I have the screenshot of when I declared my intention to contest,I never knew money was involved,cos I didn't check the front page of that thread...it was even naijaboiy that made it known to me that money was involved,i would have quit but I had already made that mistake of declaring my intention to contest...cos I know that things will be worse so far as money is involved...

And I never for once badmouthed or plan anything bad against mimzy or any other contestant,I always plead with my team to desist from it but they don't heed to my warning...they should upload a screenshot,if they feel I'm lying....that's the honest truth!...I've a very soft heart and I can't bear to feel the pain of planning against my fellow human...it's not worth it?

....she's a slot!,I'm not suprised

lol...this got me loling...yea lez actually wantes to see me while travelling to enugu through anambra from warri but he didnt stop at anambra afterall because we stopped communication briefly the night he was supposed to travel!
But wait ooo,if I decided to see and Bleep him,what business is it to u guys,is it not my life and body...you guys find joy and pleasure in carrying people's problem on your head...last time I checked,I've never done such to anybody here,what will be my gain in carrying someone's news and problem on my head,it will surely weigh me down cos it's a total waste of time....I dunno the gain in rubishing others!

The only nairalander that has ever seen me offline is Onstelly and no one else!...try to stick that to ur dumb brains!

Do to others what you wish others to do unto u...
I also wanna use this opportunity to apologise to those I've wronged...I'm sorry!

Love from REFINER

Oya let the bashing begin,cos that's what u all are good at...

I rest my case.... smiley

let me qoute this episode so you don't have to edit it tomorrow.... good morning missadolisa

4 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Maxi112: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Am so much disappointed the second time.

What d fvck is wrong with you?

You have totally lost your mind and i'd recommend you source help asap and stop being brain dead.

Thank me later
bro! let the kid be
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Maxi112: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2016
EmperorLee:
can we exit from this thread now?
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Donpoker9(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Mrbigman1(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2016
If you want secrets being revealed, my team can take off time outta our busy schedule and make u sell your phone.

Ke odiri nonsense bu ifeninea?

Iyaha anokete nu nwayo.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok seen....
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by EmperorLee(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Maxi112:
can we exit from this thread now?

Let me finish my popcorn first na sad
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Juz came to read the thread... cool
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2016
You guys don't owe any man an explanation.

Have been reading silly threads lately here, just some days ago, it was mizzbouqui trying to make a point, today it's you.

Silence is a better option.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Maxi112: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
refiner! must you do this now? what will happen if you do this after the contest?

why paying good with evil refiner, why are you like this refiner. why didn't you give this episode of yours a rest till after the contest? I'm very disappointed in you. good bye
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
You guys don't owe any man an explanation.

Have been reading silly threads lately here, just some days ago, it was mizzbouqui trying to make a point, today it's you.

Silence is a better option.
Points need to be made sometimes you know, I was glad I did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Maxi112: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
EmperorLee:

Let me finish my popcorn first na sad
plz do let go and finish that stuff joor
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Points need to be made sometimes you know, I was glad I did
And you ended up making yourself a laughing stock.

It was actually uncall for.

2 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:

It was actually uncall for.
Okay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by EmperorLee(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Maxi112:
plz do let go and finish that stuff joor

I dey come, make I drink Five Alive small.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by EmperorLee(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:

It was actually uncallED for.

Kulikuli correct it before Sexxkillz enter here.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I dey front seat, IHATEPUZZY come here

chai wetin I miss?

popcorn again! tnx dear but d alomo u gave me dis morning neva finish, oya sit tight make u lap me cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

chai wetin I miss?

popcorn again! tnx dear but d alomo u gave me dis morning neva finish, oya sit tight make u lap me cheesy
Oya sit here
*shiftforhim*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Ladies Were Banks / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.