Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) (7592 Views)

What Stage Are You?? / Life And Ages Of A Woman: What Stage Do You Like Best? / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by RomanyChi(f): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2015
ewwwwww lipsrsealed
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Adaeze003(f): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Foot fetish I guess...
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2015
It's not something please!
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by damilareoye: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2015
why will you even think of doing these? grin

to Me, it doesn't gives good or bad impression of the relationship.
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Would never happen. Yuck.
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Ojire bi?
ggrin:
undecided
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Classyzi shocked shocked shocked
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Qualer: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Medunah:
Gross, no stage at all

correct babe!!
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by ggrin(f): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ojire bi?
beeni o omo kaaro ojire cheesy

Mosun layo motun ji layo ati alaafia cheesy

Ope fun oluwa toh muwa wa laye grin
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Adupe lowo orunmila
Emi na sun layo moji layo. Mogbe apa osegbe mogbe ese osegbe. Ope ni fun eledumare ati orunmila
ggrin:
beeni o omo kaaro ojire cheesy

Mosun layo motun ji layo ati alaafia cheesy

Ope fun oluwa toh muwa wa laye grin
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Classyzi shocked shocked shocked
what I do? angry
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Nothing Swiri. Just wondering how I haven't seen you before on NL wink wink wink
Classyzi:
what I do? angry
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by ggrin(f): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Adupe lowo orunmila
Emi na sun layo moji layo. Mogbe apa osegbe mogbe ese osegbe. Ope ni fun eledumare ati orunmila
orunmila ke

Se omo babalawo ni e ni?undecided
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
Omo ifa priest
ggrin:
orunmila ke

Se omo babalawo ni e ni?undecided
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2015
endowednicky:
@ mystage
Yes sweet. any better for ur boy?
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by MrCork: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2015
kellyJames5:

No! No!! No!!!

Mr. Cork she's my paddi don't pick on her.

...coreeection... ggrin is a male!!!! .. not a female!!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by springtech(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
At no stage.
This is stupidity and insanity of the highest order.

Spits and runs out of here.

#iamspringtech
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Mcowubaba: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adaeze003:
Foot fetish I guess...
What is foot fetish ?
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Spydamannn(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Guy just proposed to the Mgbeke....We call it Stage 427
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by ggrin(f): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCork:

so fking wah?undecided
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by Kanyol(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
So which is worse, toes or cocks?
Ladies, answer
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by kellyJames5(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCork:

Nope!

She's a woman!
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by MrCork: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
kellyJames5:

Nope!

She's a woman!

..ggrin?? ... that CRACKHEAD? ...bro truss me, that's a male!!! angry

1 Like

Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by kellyJames5(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCork:

Hehehehe nah!

Ggrin is a woman and light skinned too grin

But what did she do to you na mr. Cork cheesy
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by ggrin(f): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCork:

yes, am a male...so fuckin wahundecided
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by MrCork: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
kellyJames5:

Hehehehe nah!

Ggrin is a woman and light skinned too grin

But what did she do to you na mr. Cork cheesy

... Bro..ggrin didn't do anytin to me... He is a welll known UPCOMIN CONFUSED CRACKHEAD on nairaland ...why?..check his status (today he is male,tomorrow he is fermale)... WHat makes him mor intarestin is that he is confuse...a CONFUSE CRACKHEAD.. does it make sense now? smiley

1 Like

Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by MrCork: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
ggrin:
yes, am a male...so fuckin wahundecided

bro I nevar said u waz male....I said u a CONFUSE CRACKHEAD ... u hav problem wit English languuage? undecided

1 Like

Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by ggrin(f): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCork:

bro I nevar said u waz male....I said u a CONFUSE CRACKHEAD ... u hav problem wit English languuage? undecided
Sorry hater, I don’t speak bullshit. But I do speak sign language. Now read my middle finger, bitchh
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by ggrin(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCork:

... Bro..ggrin didn't do anytin to me... He is a welll known UPCOMIN CONFUSED CRACKHEAD on nairaland ...why?..check his status (today he is male,tomorrow he is fermale)... WHat makes him mor intarestin is that he is confuse...a CONFUSE CRACKHEAD.. does it make sense now? smiley
Sorry hater, I don’t speak bullshit. But I do speak sign language. Now read my middle finger, bitchhundecided

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by tonero230(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
johnshagb:
grin
At what stage in a r/ship not of
Re: At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) by kellyJames5(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCork:

She's just catching fun nau sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Choir Girl And I / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.