Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? (1748 Views)

Female Teacher Sent Nude Photos To 8 Schoolboys And Had Sex Wth Three Of Them / My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) / Get In Here And Officially Apologise To That Nairalander You Have Offended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by IamLEGEND1: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
having what?
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Cutehector(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
It begins d moment wen u both hav given ur consent to commit...
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Elkewwty(f): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
No.
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by 2dice(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Naija Guys and Sex ... Sex ... Wetin sef ... grin
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by ireneony(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
hmmmm I don't know o...sex is not everything
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Cjizzy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
I would say any relationship officially starts on what is was based on
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Following??
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
It's not like it's officially started, it's more like the relationship takes another level or direction.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm I don't know o...sex is not everything
really?
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by dulux07(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
It starts to crumble after sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
^^ Sinners. Thank heavens I'm a saint. cheesy
Saint Ricky! cool
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
It's not like it's officially started, it's more like the relationship takes another level or direction.
lemme modify ur post,before sex the relationship was walking on a staircase then after sex it gravitates in an elevator.
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
lemme modify ur post,before sex the relationship was walking on a staircase then after sex it gravitates in an elevator.
not necessarily, it could be the other way round, sex can spoil a good relationship, it could also enhance a relationship, it depends.
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
dulux07:
It starts to crumble after sex undecided
has that always been ur experience pls feel me in,maybe I'll not just have sex wth the new gal I'm seeing.we'll just hug and cry 2geda then go 2 our separate houses afterwards.
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by JoeCutie(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't enter into relationships because I want to have sex. And I don't have sex either, because I'm in a relationship.

I have sex...because I feel like having sex. As your partner in a relationship, I don't owe you sex (unless it's in marriage). I owe you friendship. If then I feel like having sex with you, so be it; if not, I keep my 'thing'. Na my own. No be your own.

But then I can compromise. Even though I don't feel like doing it (or like girls, "I'm not in the mood" undecided ) I can compromise if and when you, my partner, feels like doing it. Yeah, I can be that generous to my partner. grin

My advice: Sex and Love are never the criteria for relationship. You don't have to have sex if you don't want to. As for love, it's a gradual thing. It grows. Do not force it! Give it time to grow naturally. smiley

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
I don't enter into relationships because I want to have sex. And I don't have sex either, because I'm in a relationship.

I have sex...because I feel like having sex. As your partner in a relationship, I don't owe you sex (unless it's in marriage). I owe you friendship. If then I feel like having sex with you, so be it; if not, I keep my 'thing'. Na my own. No be your own.

But then I can compromise. Even though I don't feel like doing it (or like girls, "I'm not in the mood" undecided ) I can compromise if and when you, my partner, feels like doing it. Yeah, I can be that generous to my partner. grin

My advice: Sex and Love are never the criterion for relationship. You don't have to have sex if you don't want to. As for love, it's a gradual thing. It grows. Do not force it! Give it time to grow naturally. smiley
very long post.
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
not necessarily, it could be the other way round, sex can spoil a good relationship, it could also enhance a relationship, it depends.
wow,I see u're well versed in the issue of sex and relationships
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
wow,I see u're well versed on the issue of sex and relationships
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Eniqurl(f): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
JoeCutie:

My advice: Sex and Love are never the criteria for relationship. You don't have to have sex if you don't want to. As for love, it's a gradual thing. It grows. Do not force it! Give it time to grow naturally. smiley
smiley
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 4:02am On Aug 11, 2015
RickRichards:
^^ Sinners. Thank heavens I'm a saint. cheesy
Saint Ricky! cool
saint Bad boy
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by MrsChima(f): 4:03am On Aug 11, 2015
No
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Enockia(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2015
firstEVA:

Yeah U know if U go on or quit or pretend to go on
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by rawtouch: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Its the beginning of the end
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Goin by most of wat I'm reading dat means sex does more harm than good to a relationship!
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by JoeCutie(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2015
Eniqurl:
smiley
You like? wink
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by emperorchedda(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2015
For me, Yes

Why? no sex relationship has no difference with what we have with regular friends. Sex is the only thing that differentiates a boy friend from a friend.

If you don't have sex with your girlfriend you are still in the same category of those guys she laugh around with, gist with, visit without sex, play with.

You can't claim to have an edge over other guys because what they have seen with her is what you have seen with her. No special advantage for you.

So why be in a relationship without sex?? Just remain friends because that's what no sex relationship is
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2015
emperorchedda:
For me, Yes

Why? no sex relationship has no difference with what we have with regular friends. Sex is the only thing that differentiates a boy friend from a friend.

If you don't have sex with your girlfriend you are still in the same category of those guys she laugh around with, gist with, visit without sex, play with.

You can't claim to have an edge over other guys because what they have seen with her is what you have seen with her. No special advantage for you.

So why be in a relationship without sex?? Just remain friends because that's what no sex relationship is
well,from this stand point, when next my GF shows up I'll mark register sharply,no matter how hard she tries to dissuade me and fight dragging her pant wth me from pulling it down.
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by Eniqurl(f): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
You like? wink
Yeah, thumbs up
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by JoeCutie(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eniqurl:
Yeah, thumbs up
Thanks, beautiful. wink
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by emperorchedda(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
well,from this stand point, when next my GF shows up I'll mark register sharply,no matter how hard she tries to dissuade me and fight dragging her pant wth me from pulling it down.

No time bro

But no rape person o!

If she doesn't allow you quietly move on to the next
Re: Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
emperorchedda:

No time bro

But no rape person o!

If she doesn't allow you quietly move on to the next
bear it in mind dat the violent taketh it by force,and dat's wat I'm to goin to do.

(1) (Reply)

Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? / Single Girls Beware Of Friends / Does This Kind Of Girls Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.