Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Single Girls Beware Of Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Girls Beware Of Friends (1737 Views)

Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations / GIRLS Beware Of The Law Of Karma. / Girls Beware!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Girls Beware Of Friends by joyblinks(f): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
I was with some friends today gisting about relationships and one of the girls said, she can never do chores for a guy that isn't her husband yet o. Immediately my mind flashed back to 2yrs ago when we were having a gist like this in the office and my then colleague (married o) was blabbing about how no girl should ever try doing that rubbish that she nevedid it for her husband and she's not a slave to try that. 3months later, I had an issue with my then boyfriend, he was known to that my colleague and her husband.

One day I visited my colleague in her house and the hubby was around. Some1 comng to see my colleague needed direction so I went with her hubby to go get the person while she was taking care of their baby.

While walking, the hubby knowing I had an issue wit my then boyfriend asked what happened and he started adivsing me on how I should make sure I please my bf, wash his cloths, pamper him and mke him feel loved. I shouldn't be ashamed to take care of him but whenever am with my friends I should jst act like I don't do them. He shocked when he said If I ask his wife whether or not she was doing his laundry she'll say NEVER but before they got married, whenever she visits him, she washes any dirty cloth he had + she keeps his house clean.

From that day, I don't listen to what any girl has to say about my man. Cos na me suppose know where the shoe dey pain me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by sanbells(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by joyblinks(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
sanbells:
Like seriously

My dear. I fear this world.

1 Like

Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Brb

Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by SUGARBEE(f): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow.. Human beings are something else

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by dulux07(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Its girl thing, ladies dont tell each other d truth. Jst lik my ex, bfor we started datin we wer friends, she would always fumble arnd her friends, sayin she can never do so so things for her husband not to talk of her bf. She did everytin she claim she would not do, durin our rlationship, n sometimes i remind her, all she would say is its because of d love she has for me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by afolwalex20(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
joyblinks:

My dear. I fear this world.

OK we got d message..

But ur sentence construction is poor.** no offense *
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
na today your eyes open?
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
u for continue. girls been decieving dia fellow girls while enjoyin dia marriages.
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by passionate88: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Girls.
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by passionate88: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Benswaggy:
u for continue. girls been decieving dia fellow girls while enjoyin dia marriages.
My brother, no b lie.... that's why whenever I see some of their comments in nairaland, I just dey laugh.
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by jmoore(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
She told you the truth. But the problem is that she's a hypocrite.

Woman wash my cloth when we never marry, for what nah?
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by joyblinks(f): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
afolwalex20:

OK we got d message..

But ur sentence construction is poor.** no offense *

Thanks
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by AfricanApple(f): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
whether the girl lied or not is not the problem, girla copying fellow girls are the dumb ones. the fact someone said she can never do this or that for her man doesn't mean you should refuse to do that for yours. everybody differs na, what mr A will tolerate is different from what mr.B will tolerate. still talking about differences, your friend is not comfortable doing house chores for her guy, why should you stop when you were actually comfortable doing it? to copy and paste your friend and be on the same level? if your friend huck hand for fire, abeg follow chuk
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by ednut1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
humans for u. the one dey make me laugh. i knw my guy he can never dare cheat on me. am like realllly grin

1 Like

Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by joyblinks(f): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
ednut1:
humans for u. the one dey make me laugh. i knw my guy he can never dare cheat on me. am like realllly grin

That's the silliest I tell u.
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
My advice to you ladies- don't believe everything your friends tell you. When you find a man that loves you, care for him. Women are nurturing by nature, so you shouldn't feel ashamed or too big to cook or clean for him. You'd be amazed to hear that the friend you're emulating does so much more for her man

1 Like

Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by davidif: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
joyblinks:
I was with some friends today gisting about relationships and one of the girls said, she can never do chores for a guy that isn't her husband yet o. Immediately my mind flashed back to 2yrs ago when we were having a gist like this in the office and my then colleague (married o) was blabbing about how no girl should ever try doing that rubbish that she nevedid it for her husband and she's not a slave to try that. 3months later, I had an issue with my then boyfriend, he was known to that my colleague and her husband.

One day I visited my colleague in her house and the hubby was around. Some1 comng to see my colleague needed direction so I went with her hubby to go get the person while she was taking care of their baby.

While walking, the hubby knowing I had an issue wit my then boyfriend asked what happened and he started adivsing me on how I should make sure I please my bf, wash his cloths, pamper him and mke him feel loved. I shouldn't be ashamed to take care of him but whenever am with my friends I should jst act like I don't do them. He shocked when he said If I ask his wife whether or not she was doing his laundry she'll say NEVER but before they got married, whenever she visits him, she washes any dirty cloth he had + she keeps his house clean.

From that day, I don't listen to what any girl has to say about my man. Cos na me suppose know where the shoe dey pain me.

Girl, there is a difference between what women say and what they do.
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by Azumoney44(f): 5:23am On Jun 26, 2017
here to read comments
Re: Single Girls Beware Of Friends by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
joyblinks:

Lol..nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Wanto Become A Make-up Artist. Where Do I Begin / I Don't Believe Hymen Can Be Broken Without Vagina Penetration / For Singles Planning To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.